Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think so too. I think that was the part of the trolls because he said "they" don't want you here.

I think so too sadly. They are just getting off on causing trouble for him. Atleast I got to see the live feed before all the trouble started.

C'mon Murt, Nancy Grace can be abrasive and aggressive, but, this is necessary, for a very good reason, keeping Caylee's story up to date and in the public's eye. Thank you Murt and Nancy Grace.

Maybe the trolls are all having a campout together at KOA.:crazy:
I really think the only people that have given anybody a hard time about finding Caylee is....guess who? That's who I think is behind all of this.

There are people who just want to cause trouble everywhere they go. I don't think this has a thing to do with the A fam. I would say it has nothing to do with searching for Caylee either. It isn't a party. It is serious and somber business when you are there to search for remains of a child. Sadly, people are using this as an opportunity to spread venom instead of coming together for a single cause. :(

We want Caylee found this weekend and nothing will stand in the way of this search. Thank Goodness for people like Tim, Leonard, and the thousands of searchers who do understand why they are there. Godspeed. Bring Caylee to a better place so she can be laid to rest in peace and everyone can say their goodbyes as it should be.

There are people who just want to cause trouble everywhere they go. I don't think this has a thing to do with the A fam. I would say it has nothing to do with searching for Caylee either. It isn't a party. It is serious and somber business when you are there to search for remains of a child. Sadly, people are using this as an opportunity to spread venom instead of coming together for a single cause. :(

I agree. The best thing to do with trolls is ignore. They will crawl back under their bridge if they are not getting the attention they want.

It all needs to be about Caylee.

I don't buy the body being in the trunk of the car on the 24th. By then there would have been a very strong smell. And if she pulled into the garage and opened it while GA was nearby he would have picked up on that right away. He was able to pick up on the smell from 3' away before the driver's door was opened when it was at the tow yard. If you opened up the trunk, where the body is laying there decomposing, can you imagine how strong the smell would be? I just don't buy it.

Teengers who think they are funny. We called them Snerts -
Snot-Nosed - brain freeze (can't remember the rest - R was for rude and T was for Teens) Anyway, we had SNERT ALERTS

We want Caylee found this weekend and nothing will stand in the way of this search. Thank Goodness for people like Tim, Leonard, and the thousands of searchers who do understand why they are there. Godspeed. Bring Caylee to a better place so she can be laid to rest in peace and everyone can say their goodbyes as it should be.
Again, I'll repeat. Nobody has ever caused problems with searching for Caylee except you know who. Nobody. They won't tell Murt because of the verbal follow up it would cause. I'm telling you they are behind this whole thing. Just like the trouble they have caused in the pass concerning looking for Caylee. Nobody else would have their nose so far in this search except them.

I call them "snerts", too. People never get that if you do not talk to them or respond...they will eventually leave. They feed off attention.

I think the A fam SHOULD have a lot more on their minds tonight than trying to cause problems for Murt.

O/T Was there ever a response (on WS or other site) from Blink directly about that online spanking she was given? There were some pretty nasty things said. Did she take the high road and not respond to the allegations?

Miss Blink DID take the high road, as usual! :blowkiss:

ETA: It was more like an "on-line beating" to me !!

i bet someone has first dibs on the "breaking story" I don't think that includes Murt.

I'd love to know why everything bad that happens has to be the fault of people who were banned from here? Do you KNOW that to be true? Or are you just guessing?

Maybe it's some of the people posting on Murt's website that is being picked up by those at KOA. Maybe the searchers at KOA didn't like it that when Murt was kicked out of the search area by Tim M the trolls on his site said to stop giving donations and sending water. If I were part of the search team, I wouldn't want someone deciding if I got water or not. So the searchers maybe are blaming Murt instead of the trolls.

IMO, that makes a lot more sense than saying people who were banned from WS are the ones causing trouble.

Trolls camping :waitasec: I feel a new photo shopped pic might be happening soon! :crazy:

Hey! I was kinda worried bout you this morning....missed you on the daily updates thread.:)

Hey! I was kinda worried bout you this morning....missed you on the daily updates thread.:)

:blowkiss: Thanks but I have been sick the past two days. I need to be better so I can join the searchers on Sunday!

Thanks again :):)

when murt first started his cam...everything was ok and everyone was ready to see progress and TES beginning thier process. i just don't understand who it was that told the posters murt was kicked off the property before murt even got back in the truck...and as for what they said about blink...they should be ashamed...Blink, Murt, LP Tim you all have my best wishes because good intentions are straight from the heart. I also want to give my best and prayers for safety to all of the searchers who volunteer thier time and hope for caylee to finally get peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz