Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the necklace being reported somewhere? I only seen it on murts chat.....via Cheyanne on the feed

I don't know who Cheyanne is. I know she did stop & chat with Murt. If she is with the search she should keep her mouth shut. People who want to be part of the search so they can go blab is just wrong. That would mean they have no respect for the search, TES or Caylee. NOTHING found should be reported until it is reported by LE and TES. It will also hurt Murt.

OK - this may sound way stupid..but who is Murt? i would go back and look through for info - but I'm short on time, trying to cook and chasing a busy little boy around!

TIA!

I don't know who Cheyanne is. I know she did stop & chat with Murt. If she is with the search she should keep her mouth shut. People who want to be part of the search so they can go blab is just wrong. That would mean they have no respect for the search, TES or Caylee. NOTHING found should be reported until it is reported by LE and TES. It will also hurt Murt.

I would think they would emphasize this to the searchers. We don't want evidence to not be allowed for something a searcher did (or said).

I've tried to follow the chat at Murts and it's scrolling way too fast! Even trying to hold the scroll button on the right doesn't always work. People need to slow down and stop the chit-chat!

Hey guys - I just came back from the search. I put an update on the Search sticky. My update is VERY VAGUE, but I know everyone is interested in how it's going. Productive is a good word.

I would think they would emphasize this to the searchers. We don't want evidence to not be allowed for something a searcher did (or said).

I'm pretty sure they do tell the searched no to talk about anything they find or see.

now they are saying 3000 searchers. I still can't get over the fact kc could be preventing all this time, effort, money that is going into this search by just opening her mouth. Do you think she is feeling scared or powerful?

smug..............

The just mentioned WS on CNN and interviewed one of our members.... I so wish they would stop calling WS a Blog. Sorry, pet peeve. /rant

CNN just gave a Shout-Out to WebSleuths and interviewed one of our members!!!

This just dawned on me....

The searcher who does discovery Caylee is just one more of KC's victims....

Although they would have ended the search and enabled Caylee to finally be buried with dignity, is not an experience you want to have in your head the rest of your life.

Thanks to all who are out there searching. I have done it here in Cali for a local missing girl, I was praying I wouldn't be the one to find her....sadly she's never been found after 10 years. We searched every weekend for months.

Just remember searchers, your help and compassion will mean more the A's when this is all over and they can see (hopefully) the kindness and love that was being given to them.

I hate to seem like a pessimist, or to dash the hopes of all the wonderful folks around here. But some of the comments in the media regarding this search bringing Caylee home this weekend are way to optomistic. LP in particular (love him or hate him) has been a little too confident about the field searches chances.

And it isn't a numbers thing. 1000 searchers, 3000 searchers, 7000 searchers, it really doesn't matter as the searchers are mostly ordinary everyday untrained regular folks who simply want to help out. This is great but the simple fact is they really do not know what they are looking for. And by that I mean they do not know or realize what the things they are searching for actually look like. I know TES has explained they are looking for skeletal remains, and not a child. But I doubt that has fully sunk in with most.

It is extremely dificult to pick out this sort of remains in woods or field. If visable or above ground they will look like more ground clutter. Sticks and rocks. The things that will make them stand out to an experienced searcher are subtle, flashes of color from clothing remains etc.

I am not saying that the search will fail, I am mearly trying to warn everyone about getting their hopes too high. What they are looking for at this point is extremely dificult to find unless they have a very narrow and clearly defined target area. And the only way they would get that at this point would be KC talking.

Murts chat has tons of WS haters spreading rumors about WS making money from this etc.....wth?

Murts chat has tons of WS haters spreading rumors about WS making money from this etc.....wth?

Are you kidding me? Gee, if I were I'd be able to afford another car payment.

What a bunch of nutjobs. Jealous much?

TES does. They have very strict rules in place for very good reasons. Volunteers are asked to sign an agreement not to discuss search, anything found or take pictures. They were also asked not to bash the Anthonys at search. Today is ONLY about finding Caylee.

The interview was very touching and expressed our sentiments well! WTG, WSers!! You represented all of us in an excellent way. :)

Probably a dumb question - but are CA and GA and Lee helping in the search? I guess CA hates Tim miller for some reason, so I'd assume not. I'd REALLY like to know what the Anthony crime family is doing while thousands of people search for their family member.

not dumb, because I was wondering the same thing :)

TES does. They have very strict rules in place for very good reasons. Volunteers are asked to sign an agreement not to discuss search, anything found or take pictures. They were also asked not to bash the Anthonys at search. Today is ONLY about finding Caylee.

So ... was "Cheyenne" not a searcher? Just someone who stopped by? I'm confused. I don't need to know what is found. I'm fine with knowing it's productive. (Thanks FloridaKatz, for your update).

Hey guys - I just came back from the search. I put an update on the Search sticky. My update is VERY VAGUE, but I know everyone is interested in how it's going. Productive is a good word.

Thank FloridaKatz! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member