Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murt is on a live cam......

For those of you who are out of state and are curious, tomorrow the weather in Orlando will be sunny with a high of 77 degrees. The maximum humidity will be approximately 68%. Sunrise will be at 6:43 am and sunset will be at 5:32 pm. The temperature at night will be a low of about 52 degrees. It will be nice weather for continued searching.

Sorry, if somebody else has already posted this information.

I couldn't ever see the chat ... security problem. Tried to post a comment (my first and only) about the TES update and got "Cannot post comment: daily comment limit per user exceeded."

So, I'm staying right here. :)

I hope she is fully aware that this search is going on and she is filled with an impending sense of doom. She will be tried and found guilty and may even receive the death penalty...which is a tragic end to this tragic nightmare she created. What has happened to Caylee is heartbreaking!

You can bet your last dollar that if someone murdered Casey, they would bend over backward to seek the death penalty for that individual. They would revert back to, "heinousness of the crime," if they couldn't come up with anything else.

It's unfortunate that she probably won't receive the same fate. Though, life in the population will be more difficult.

I can't believe it. I have been in that chat all day and for no reason I got banned. Wow is all I have to say how totally stupid.

OMG...this JUST happened to me just two minutes ago!!! Anyone know whats going on with that?

Early this morning, after so many spammers joined the channel...I PM'ed Murt to ask if he needed help moderating. He told me to PM someone else and when I did, this person (cant recall the name) asked me "Are you a Monkey?" I told her I wasnt and she said she has my name on a waiting list. Then, BAM, I was banned. Have no idea why!

I sent a Private Message to 'NewsJunkie" and told her that you were blocked by mistake .. so hopefully it will help ..

Yes, NewsJunkie was the one who banned me too! I cant believe it...Im so bummed. I was enjoying reading the chat from those around the world.

Murts chat has tons of WS haters spreading rumors about WS making money from this etc.....wth?

WHAT???????????? We could have been making money this whole time????
:waitasec:

For those of you who are out of state and are curious, tomorrow the weather in Orlando will be sunny with a high of 77 degrees. The maximum humidity will be approximately 68%. Sunrise will be at 6:43 am and sunset will be at 5:32 pm. The temperature at night will be a low of about 52 degrees. It will be nice weather for continued searching.

Sorry, if somebody else has already posted this information.

Thank you for posting that CL , I , for one was curious about that since it is pouring rain where I am . Prayers to everyone who is helping in any way possible to find little Caylee .

I hear Murt make many announcemts about not bashing ws, or they will be banned from the chat

I just posted the question about the bannings, and one of the mods is a member here and says it is not true.

WHAT???????????? We could have been making money this whole time????
:waitasec:

lol Kat :)
I don't why are getting banned and others who post nonsense are not, I changed my name on there from a usstream# to a regular screen name....ofcourse I put a big WS right at the begining of it.

The glitch I got was You are not allowed to comment in chat room. I pm'd mod and she said sign out and post. I refreshed and got back in there.

Murt just announced "I keep getting calls....People are getting banned left and right!" wow

Murt said folks are getting banned left and right. It sounds like some kind of glitch. There's so much traffic there. Over 1600

he's not happy about the banning, tell mods to show some restraint

The glitch I got was You are not allowed to comment in chat room. I pm'd mod and she said sign out and post. I refreshed and got back in there.

My error message says "cannot join channel, address is banned". I tried refreshing, didnt work. Grrr....:)

I hear Murt make many announcemts about not bashing ws, or they will be banned from the chat

Well, since the WS haters have failed to get a rise out of us over the last couple of weeks with their nastiness, they are trying to take it to Murt's chat because they can hide behind hats and streamer numbers and spam the heck out of his chat. Sad that it is that way, but it goes to show how immature some people can be. Best to ignore them, or in Murt's case, he has the power to ban the WS haters. Sooner or later the haters will get bored and move on... and WS will still be here working to make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998