Do You Think George Wants Them To Find Caylee?

fixingtoburst

Reaction score
I keep thinking about George looking off into the woods that way. Obviously, he's taking enough of a beating for his testimony to the Grand Jury and probably doesn't want to cause any more trouble for himself, but maybe this is his way of signaling where Caylee could be without exactly telling? What do you guys think?

I think George wants with his whole heart to be able to bring that little girl home. He loved her.

I think he does not want her to be found. Look in the opposite direction.

I think if he knows where Caylee is he's had plenty of opportunity to tell LE. He was in the GJ room after all, which was a secret proceeding and he could've told them then if he was afraid it would be found out by CA or his daughter that he'd told somebody. I do think it's possible somebody in that family (besides Casey) knows the truth, but I'm just not sure it's George. MOO

I don't know what his motives were for going to that location. I'm not sure if it is private or public property but it would be a fair location for a billboard. I really don't know what to make of him going there either way. If it wasn't a spot for small signage I would be the first to pipe up and say so.

People do have their political signage still up at some locations at this corner. So, that tells me that the owners do not care about or allowed the signage.

I think that despite being in great pain and being torn in his various roles, that GA has made it clear that he prefers to live in the world that CA has dictated for him. Sad. I guess my answer would have to be, no. I don't think that he wants Caylee found.

Yes, I really believe in my heart he does. I don't think he went to the woods to move her or try to find evidence. I think he went to a spot by the woods to be alone with his thoughts, to cry in private.

I don't think he knew exactly where to pull over. I think he just found a spot, looked & thought to himself about a little bitty girl in such a large large area.

I think if George knew where little angel Caylee is, he would be the first to lead LE there. George loved that child & I don't think he wants her to never be found. To never be found is like she was never here to begin with. I think he wants her to have the burial she deserves with a grave marker be- fitting the angel she is. I think when that happens you will find George there a lot.

Even though George told LE this would kill his wife, he knows there will be no closure until little Caylee is found. George knows their life will not move forward. He wants to help Cindy get past this & he knows finding her is the only way.

Yeah, I think he very much wants her found.

I think he does not want her to be found. Look in the opposite direction.
I'm beginning to agree. I believe he know she's gone and has accepted that. Now it's about Casey.

Of course he wants Caylee found. Enough time has passed and the evidence leads towards the unthinkable, but he wants an answer as to what happened to his granddaughter.

I pray for them. This is a burden no one should have to carry.

Does anyone know if NG is a repeat tonight or if the will be covering the search?

Does anyone know if NG is a repeat tonight or if the will be covering the search?

I've never seen anything but a repeat of her show on weekends, but this is an unusual day with lots to report, so just maybe we'll have a new show tonight - hoping, anyway!

I'm sorry I don't know. But Geraldo will be covering Caylee's case tonight on Fox News at 10pm ET.

Oh great....will JB be his featured guest again? If so, I sure won't be tuning in!

Thanks for answering panthera and Janis396. I guess I'll have to hang out here a little longer and see. I found today exhausting. One of the worst days for me since I began following this mess. I am so angry and disgusted with this case. 3 times now, I've read/listened to GA's interview. I've gone back and forth with him like everyone else. After today...I don't pity him. I think he should feel ashamed.

MOO

I keep thinking about George looking off into the woods that way. Obviously, he's taking enough of a beating for his testimony to the Grand Jury and probably doesn't want to cause any more trouble for himself, but maybe this is his way of signaling where Caylee could be without exactly telling? What do you guys think?

I think if George were a free man, emotionally and mentally, and he didn't have Cindy's figurative hands over his mouth, he would have been out there today looking for Caylee. But he's just so beaten down and abused by her, that for his own sanity he has to pretend Caylee is alive out there. He has to do it just for the simple fact of keeping Cindy from making his life even more hellish than it already must be. It's not right, but I think that's where he's at right now.

I think George wants Caylee found, but not enough to strain himself over it.
I mean really. Casey gets bonded out not once, but twice. She is in his home for ??? (I didn't keep up with how long she was out.) And what does he do? He gets up every morning, puts on his "Find Caylee" T-shirt, does interviews, drives around a billboard, asks for donations and sells T-shirts, and other than that is seems like it was Caylee who? Apparently, Casey wasn't questioned at all the whole time she was there. Why? Cause Baez said they couldn't? Well, who the he!! is he, anyway? He has no authority over George or Cindy, the only people he has authority over as far as Casey is concerned is LE. Casey was on home confinement with an ankle bracelet, for God's sake, so she certainly couldn't get angry and take off. I don't know if they could have gotten anything out of her or not, but it's like they didn't even try, either one of them.
Makes me sick,
Lanie

Oh great....will JB be his featured guest again? If so, I sure won't be tuning in!
Yes he will be, but when Geraldo was on earlier today he did give us some glimmer of hope that it might be the last interview with Baez since there should be a ruling by the judge this week on the gag order!!! :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back