What if they don't find her?

I don't think Caylee will be found ... IMO, KC is too smart to put a body in a spot where she would be found and also, I believe she had help (LA). Just b/c her cell phone was pinging in certain spots doesn't mean the phone was with KC ...

I don't think Caylee will be found ... IMO, KC is too smart to put a body in a spot where she would be found and also, I believe she had help (LA). Just b/c her cell phone was pinging in certain spots doesn't mean the phone was with KC ...

Ya, I don't know. :waitasec: She didn't clean out the car and left it in a place where it would get towed. I am hoping that these actions indicate her stupiditiy, and little Caylee will finally be found.

If Caylee was dumped in the areas that are being searched, she will be found. TES is searching the most logical places based upon phone pings and times of phone inactivity; it is all they have to go on and they have to start somewhere.

I don't see KC trecking too far into a swampy area full of alligators and snakes, or tredging through goop and mud. The dump site will be close to a roadway and will have some identifying natural marker as KC would want to be able to find it again, if for nothing else than to make sure the site had not been uncovered.

I'm sorry to say that I don't think she will be found either. Not to be negative, but I just don't think so. Too much time elapsed and little tiny baby bones - easy to miss. I hope I'm wrong.

I will be surprised if they find anything.

I hope this isn't OT because everytime I see the name of this thread it reminds me of the "alleged" statement made by KC to AL "if they NEVER / EVER find her guess who will spend Eternity in jail."
That still bothers me so I searched thru the threads to read what had been said about it. I read one post that said it might have been a typo the "never or ever"??? Most thought it read "NEVER" in the transcript (AL's) but either way, I would really like to know what she meant and was wondering if anyone ever came up with a good interpretation of that.
TIA if you can share an answer to this that I may have missed and sorry if what I wrote was not worded clearly.
I am SO hoping that baby will be found; it totally boggles my mind that if ANY of the A's know where she is or might be that they are letting this all happen.

If Caylee was dumped in the areas that are being searched, she will be found. TES is searching the most logical places based upon phone pings and times of phone inactivity; it is all they have to go on and they have to start somewhere.

I don't see KC trecking too far into a swampy area full of alligators and snakes, or tredging through goop and mud. The dump site will be close to a roadway and will have some identifying natural marker as KC would want to be able to find it again, if for nothing else than to make sure the site had not been uncovered.

And that's my big worry. I honestly believe the code-speak between KC and Lee was instructions to rebury the body.

I agree with those who say that if little Caylee is ever found, it will be by accident. I don't think there's anything left of her to find. I hope I'm wrong. I predict that Tim will give up after this search, unless new information about Caylee's location becomes available.

Chill we have to stay hopeful. It incenses me that KC sits in jail fully knowing where her daughter is as everyone has been searching desperately for Caylee... but I can not think of that for long. What matters is so many others cared enough to travel, or donate their resources, or their money from afar, or just their prayers. We won't give up. JMO

Some weeks ago, where LP was talking about the dumpster at the Amscot center, there was a report that LE did a thorough search of the landfill where that dumpster would have been taken. They said they even were able to determine where the dumpster would have been dumped. They didn't find anything.
But what about another dumpster somewhere else? There's no way of knowing which one or where that one would've been emptied in the landfill. And after all these months. :(

I will be surprised if they find anything.

Me Too. I never had hope that they would find her, way too much time has passed and the possibilities of what she did with Caylee's little body are just too vast. I doubt she stripped her naked and threw her to the alligators, first casey is coward and I don't see anyway she would handle Caylee's body in what was most definitely a state of advanced decomposition....no, that would have been beyond (I hate to say it, but I must) gross.

She had her in something and she threw her away in that...and I believe it was a quick dump...I fear a dumpster was the choice of last resort and that could have been anywhere.

Me Too. I never had hope that they would find her, way too much time has passed and the possibilities of what she did with Caylee's little body are just too vast. I doubt she stripped her naked and threw her to the alligators, first casey is coward and I don't see anyway she would handle Caylee's body in what was most definitely a state of advanced decomposition....no, that would have been beyond (I hate to say it, but I must) gross.

She had her in something and she threw her away in that...and I believe it was a quick dump...I fear a dumpster was the choice of last resort and that could have been anywhere.
I agree with you. I've never pictured Casey going to too much trouble to dispose of Caylee's body, like digging a grave, or getting herself dirty. So, yes, a dumpster would've been something easy for her if she found the right one just before the garbage truck came by. MOO

Or dumped in the water. Off a bridge, etc.

Or dumped in the water. Off a bridge, etc.
Yes, I'll agree that's possible too. I know that theory was bantered around a bit with Trenton's case too. The only problem with it, imo, is making sure the body didn't resurface and stayed down in the water.

This has consumed my day, and I'm so scared. WHY won't Casey tell what she did, finally, and end this for her father! Casey, I hope you get to hear him trying to choke back tears as he talked to Yuri. He is ready to deal with whatever happens. But to think of living out years not knowing is cruel and is like spitting in your own fathers face.

That was a preliminary report. They have more.

That report is all that has been released. We don't know what, or even IF the FBI has more evidence which is more definitive. Regardless, the report is finalized on the air samples and other evidence mentioned in the preliminary report (and that includes hair and samples of the carpet from the stained area) : there is evidence of decomposition in the trunk, POSSIBLY from a human source.

The FBI created a loophole a hundred miles wide for Casey to walk through. No matter what else comes up, we know that all the materials taken from the trunk lead to a determination of a POSSIBILITY of a human being decomposing there.

Don't take me wrong: I think it was poor little Caylee in that trunk. I just think the FBI results are FAR SHORT of what I've seen in other cases. Far enough short to scare the socks off of me.

Yes, I'll agree that's possible too. I know that theory was bantered around a bit with Trenton's case too. The only problem with it, imo, is making sure the body didn't resurface and stayed down in the water.

Alligators are attracted to the scent of decompostion. The fact that Caylee's decomp would have been somewhat advanced at the time she was dumped, I don't think there would be any worry that she would re-surface. I absolutely hate to think about this. But alligators are a fact of life in the waterways of Florida.

I've just been thinking: IF they don't find her in this area ... what about the fact that she had her dad's 2 gas cans and Amy bought her another. If she had all 3 full, and a tankful in her car, she would get about 250 miles one way, 500 round trip.

With that amount, I'm thinking she could have gotten about an hour outside of Florida.

How many hours was it, that her cell phone was quiet?

She could have taken her that amount of distance away, and came back .... if so, they won't find her where they're looking.

Thoughts?

Alligators are attracted to the scent of decompostion. The fact that Caylee's decomp would have been somewhat advanced at the time she was dumped, I don't think there would be any worry that she would re-surface. I absolutely hate to think about this. But alligators are a fact of life in the waterways of Florida.
I'm sorry I'm not an alligator expert :) so do they rip open duffel bags and such to get to those decomposing remains? I honestly don't know!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back