What if they don't find her?

I've just been thinking: IF they don't find her in this area ... what about the fact that she had her dad's 2 gas cans and Amy bought her another. If she had all 3 full, and a tankful in her car, she would get about 250 miles one way, 500 round trip.

With that amount, I'm thinking she could have gotten about an hour outside of Florida.

How many hours was it, that her cell phone was quiet?

She could have taken her that amount of distance away, and came back .... if so, they won't find her where they're looking.

Thoughts?
LE seems pretty convinced Casey never left the area according to what I've heard. MOO

I've just been thinking: IF they don't find her in this area ... what about the fact that she had her dad's 2 gas cans and Amy bought her another. If she had all 3 full, and a tankful in her car, she would get about 250 miles one way, 500 round trip.

With that amount, I'm thinking she could have gotten about an hour outside of Florida.

How many hours was it, that her cell phone was quiet?

She could have taken her that amount of distance away, and came back .... if so, they won't find her where they're looking.

Thoughts?

You've made a good point, however I think she was always using her cell phone and texting during the time they think she disposed of the body. And all of her pings were in Orlando. So I dont think the body is in another city.

On a positive note. They found a bag with dog bones in it today...In the water. So the gators didn't go after that. I have just peeped into the last page of this thread. I don't like the possiblity that she won't be found and it upsets me to think that she might not.

I have great faith in Tim Miller and TES & Staff, as well as all of the wonderful volunteers.

Having said that, I have thought all along that little Caylee may not even be buried in Orange County. I still believe that George helped Casey after the fact. Now, IF Caylee had ever been buried anywhere around the area where TES and the volunteers are going, I hope and pray that they find good, credible evidence. That may force the truth to come out. I want Caylee to be found and given a proper burial with a headstone.
I don't feel george help CA at all. I think it was Lee and that why we had not heard from him. he knows the truth and he is protecting his sister.

I wonder if TES has thought that perhaps Casey may have buried Caylee in a cemetery atop another person's recent burial site.
If there was a recent burial, it would have been easy to dig down deep enough in the soft unsettled soil to bury Caylee in a small softsided suitcase.

I think Casey would feel that by burying Caylee in a cemetery that she gave her a proper burial.

Anyone know if there is a cemetery close in proximity to Orlando area that would afford some privacy for Casey to do this?

Lady Sleuth
jmho

On a positive note. They found a bag with dog bones in it today...In the water. So the gators didn't go after that. I have just peeped into the last page of this thread. I don't like the possiblity that she won't be found and it upsets me to think that she might not.
That is a positive sign! :)

I read yesterday in some county like 30 miles away, they found human bones. Two teenager I think. I never did see update on that.

I wonder if TES has thought that perhaps Casey may have buried Caylee in a cemetery atop another person's recent burial site.
If there was a recent burial, it would have been easy to dig down deep enough in the soft unsettled soil to bury Caylee in a small softsided suitcase.

I think Casey would feel that by burying Caylee in a cemetery that she gave her a proper burial.

Anyone know if there is a cemetery close in proximity to Orlando area that would afford some privacy for Casey to do this?

Lady Sleuth
jmho
I'm sorry, but I just can not see Casey killing Caylee and then being concerned about her having a proper burial, especially after allowing her to decompose in the trunk of the car. I just don't believe Casey cares about anything but herself. MOO

Even if they never find the body - I feel they have enough to convict - maybe not DP but I would prefer her to be in prison forever anyways. In general population though, not in a cushy private cell

Remains buried in landfills are rarely to never found, they decompose more completely, quickly & thoroughly than burial in the ground or water. Bulldozers w/long spikes on its wheels run over the garbage & then it's covered w/one foot of dirt that's compacted, each & every day.

Remains buried in landfills are rarely to never found, they decompose more completely, quickly & thoroughly than burial in the ground or water. Bulldozers w/long spikes on its wheels run over the garbage & then it's covered w/one foot of dirt that's compacted, each & every day.
This is why I think Caylee is there and maybe Casey feels so confident she'll never be found. MOO

I think that she left Caylee in a dumpster at Sawgrass Apts. on the 17th and got ZFG's name from a work ID left in her car, or something that ZFG threw away on that day in the same dumpster.

I believe that KC was there that day and that is how she came up with ZFG's name.

I also wonder if Caylee is in the landfill. KC apparently had no love or compassion for her daughter and seemed to regard her as disposable. It just makes a lot of sense that she'd throw her in a dumpster.

I don't feel george help CA at all. I think it was Lee and that why we had not heard from him. he knows the truth and he is protecting his sister.

I am not saying you are wrong but I do not think Lee helped her. I know it is odd that he has refused lately to cooperate on DNA and Lie detector but it seems to be a big jump to him helping her. What makes you think this?

I also wonder if Caylee is in the landfill. KC apparently had no love or compassion for her daughter and seemed to regard her as disposable. It just makes a lot of sense that she'd throw her in a dumpster.
That would've been the easiest way to get rid of her, imo, especially if she'd put her in a dumpster right before garbage collection ~ so no dumpster divers would find her. I'm thinking of her comment to Amy that she "got rid of the smell". The words, "got rid of" I interpret like "disposed of". MOO

I think the only way Caylee will never be found is if Casey had help and they did do an actual burial in container with something placed or planted over the top. Otherwise, I believe Casey picked out a spot and just placed a big bag in a wooded area and covered it with something.

It's so difficult to think like a this person <KC>, she showed no emotion. We try to ask where and what would she do with this child?
My thoughts on this are she would never bury this baby, and totally be free,.
in her sick mind she would have to completely rid of this poor child's body. This way she is convinced that no way can anyone prove she murdered Caylee. She can clear her conscience of any wrong doing because she got rid of the body thus no evidence and she is confident enough to admit to nothing. Burying would not suffice, burning or disposing completely <gators> would be her key to freedom. <in her mind> Just my thought.

:Bicicleta:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back