Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is "you'll" in your "deal with it"? would that be all the rest of the ws members who were roasted at Murt's today? Or all the the ws members in general?

After what I discovered and read today, concerning the banned people that Tricia has told us about in stickies, your post has made me angry and defensive...and those two qualities can make a troll out of even the nicest person.

Knowing that, I will NOT rise to the quality or quantity of your post the way I feel in my gut...but rather in a refined way that is indicative, largely, of all websleuth posts and why I am a member here. In fact I offer no rebuttal AT ALL to your post about our moderator, pattyG, because I would have nothing nice to say at all.. So I will not say it.

Let me close by thanking Patty G, all other mods, and especially Tricia for how you still stand by what you do despite the contemptuous attacks that I actually got to read first hand today on another site that cannot be named. I never in my life thought that could be possible....that people could harbor such contempt.

The only gripe, if you want to call it that, was the chat on the site had so many people it scrolled by faster than you could read it.

I kept telling him to go to Walmart and get a tire, and I guess he wasn't paying attention.

HEY EVERYBODY! LONG TIME NO NURSIE POSTIE! I was over at Murt's observing the search and ENDURING the horrid slander of the banned people! I tell ya, I have NEVER seen such contempt!

Tigger, it is okay to think Rob is hot...as he is lol!

SS, how are you sista?

And to all my other buds......hey! and big hugs to all of you. It is nice to be back home at ws from Murts. It made me feel kinda greasy and icky being there. Like I needed a nice hot shower while using some commet for soap.

kisses to all my ws peeps!

HIyas Nursy...very long time no-see!
But sure was good to see your name here as I logged on and was scrolling on by.

Hard for this ol' lady to keep up at Murts but anyone (Murt) who can put up with all that quap today is A-OK in my book.

The level of immaturity from some of those posters...Yowzers!
But hey, everyone has flaws. Thank goodness mine are only seen when I type....my typing and grammar: horrid! LOL

Good to see ya back Nurse!

I think I must have missed the "hoopla" today but really, can't we just STOP. I am so proud to be a part of WS. Yes I've read all the "BS". I don't care. I've been reading here and posting here for several years now and I have always found it to be a most respectful and interesting place. Turn a blind eye to the chit - disturbers. I totally enjoyed watching MURT today but I realized what a great forum I belonged to when I was reading the chat. YAY WS.

I want to add another message here - about other forums that are following the case in a meaningful way. I don't know if they are "accepted" here or not, but in general SM and IS are respectful forums and have conducted themselves accordingly. If there is any dispute about this, I think it is because of a minority troll population that enjoys stirring the pot!

MOO

I was ridin of the roof. I almost forgot my backpack lol

Lol, 8-tracks for some of them.

Hey SuziQ,
I'll have you know I still have my original 4-Track! I hooked it up myself when I bought it at Zody's many, many moons ago.
Hooked up in my ol' Opel. And I still have a black cassette box full of 4-track tapes! How's that for a walk down memory lane. LOL

Back on Topic: Yes, Murt listened to some fine music on his drive home. But I could no longer watch the chat. I moved it over (Murts Video/Chat Screen) so the chat part section was off my screen. Kept WS open and the drive home video open...best of both worlds.

The MODS at Murts were somewhat new today from what I gather. With a little time, I bet they all get the kinks worked out and the chat should flow much nicer. I hope he considers making it manditory to register before a person can chat. JMHO

And Hello everyone...hope you all are having a nice evening.
I am fixing to boil some water for a cup o soup thingy.
Hubby gets the same but a large salad with his...gotta make the dinner somewhat nutritious for the bread winner, doncha know. :crazy:

Did I miss anything from murts streaming after 3-4pm-ish? It was 6am here by that time and I actually fell asleep watching it.
Despite all the trolls, it was great to see so many people helping out by getting pizzas, drinks etc.
Murt did a great job. I really wanted to be part of the search, and if I wasnt in another country, i would have been there in a heartbeat. Murt allowed us to all be there, no matter where we are in the world.
I want a murt shirt now too :)

HIyas Nursy...very long time no-see!
But sure was good to see your name here as I logged on and was scrolling on by.

Hard for this ol' lady to keep up at Murts but anyone (Murt) who can put up with all that quap today is A-OK in my book.

The level of immaturity from some of those posters...Yowzers!
But hey, everyone has flaws. Thank goodness mine are only seen when I type....my typing and grammar: horrid! LOL

Good to see ya back Nurse!
thank you Amity and good to see you too! Did you make your hubby a salad? what kind of dressing? (I have been craving a big, huge, green, salad with extra onions LOL) :)

I did the same, different hat.

Gibby207 and Elley Mae,
Ut Oh....I used my same name when I registered at Murts.....well, an extended version of it.

I thought (so much for thinking for myself :confused:) if I used my name I would be familiar with some of the folks and wouldn't be taken as a troll.
Is that not the thing to do? Should I go re-register with something else?
I'm not all that familiar with Chat. Discussion boards like WS, yes. Chat, notsomuch.
Should I change my original name there?

I think I must have missed the "hoopla" today but really, can't we just STOP. I am so proud to be a part of WS. Yes I've read all the "BS". I don't care. I've been reading here and posting here for several years now and I have always found it to be a most respectful and interesting place. Turn a blind eye to the chit - disturbers. I totally enjoyed watching MURT today but I realized what a great forum I belonged to when I was reading the chat. YAY WS.

I want to add another message here - about other forums that are following the case in a meaningful way. I don't know if they are "accepted" here or not, but in general SM and IS are respectful forums and have conducted themselves accordingly. If there is any dispute about this, I think it is because of a minority troll population that enjoys stirring the pot!

MOO

As owner, I agree with everything you said. There are other forums out there that are doing a good job. SM is one of them.

There are STILL trolls on this board that follow our posters to other places.

I am begging every Websleuth member. Please, if a troll tries to engage you IGNORE THEM. PLEASE. Especially at Murts. That poor man doesn't need this.

Posters who were trying to post at Murts were getting slimed by the trolls. First, how awful. Here Murt is trying to do good and he should never have to put up with this.

IGNORE THEM. Please. I don't want to go somewhere and see a WS poster trying to defend WS and just making it worse. That has happened before and it is not the way to go.

Let's get back on topic. If you want to discuss this further PM or email me. Don't post about it on the thread.

Now, Murt is such a cool guy. I would like to know the story of his life if he would be so kind as to share it one day.

Tricia

Gibby207 and Elley Mae,
Ut Oh....I used my same name when I registered at Murts.....well, an extended version of it.

I thought (so much for thinking for myself :confused:) if I used my name I would be familiar with some of the folks and wouldn't be taken as a troll.
Is that not the thing to do? Should I go re-register with something else?
I'm not all that familiar with Chat. Discussion boards like WS, yes. Chat, notsomuch.
Should I change my original name there?
you know, Amity...from the level of evil that I saw today (from clicking on a link posted at Murt's for a page that cannot be named here....think banned members) I don't think it would matter if you changed your hat from here to there... they have bashed not only mods but other posters with words my mama would (still) wash my mouth out with ivory soap for.

From what I have observed they have "insiders" here reporting on posts and they attack at will....so whatever hat you wear here or there....it is fair game. I guess that is how the www goes...good and bad.

ETA: LAST POST ON 'THE OTHERS'.... SORRY I MISSED YOUR EARLIER POST TRICIA

Did I miss anything from murts streaming after 3-4pm-ish? It was 6am here by that time and I actually fell asleep watching it.
Despite all the trolls, it was great to see so many people helping out by getting pizzas, drinks etc.
Murt did a great job. I really wanted to be part of the search, and if I wasnt in another country, i would have been there in a heartbeat. Murt allowed us to all be there, no matter where we are in the world.
I want a murt shirt now too :)

I went from reading thru tears to laffin my butt off on the ride home. Murt is great.

For those new to Murt:
I was clicking around the video part and came across this part.
I haven't clicked on anything yet but it looks like we can look back on previous videos, maybe?
http://www.ustream.tv/MURT

And a BIG HEARTY WELCOME TO ALL YOU NEWBIES TODAY!

I went from reading thru tears to laffin my butt off on the ride home. Murt is great.

lol, so was I.

Does anyone know if Murt is going to be out and about tomorrow? If he is, how early?

I figure I am not alone in being relatively new (and addicted) to WS and there are things posted and people and other sites referred to here that make me feel as though I arrived in the middle of the movie.

For starters, who the heck is Murt?
Too funny...hope you found the answer by the time this is posted.

Welcome!!

Amity, now Zody's is a blast from the past!

Murt said he's working and will try to check in at four pm I hope he doesn't take us to work with him lol. I'll never get anything done around here!

who is "you'll" in your "deal with it"? would that be all the rest of the ws members who were roasted at Murt's today? Or all the the ws members in general?

After what I discovered and read today, concerning the banned people that Tricia has told us about in stickies, your post has made me angry and defensive...and those two qualities can make a troll out of even the nicest person.

Knowing that, I will NOT rise to the quality or quantity of your post the way I feel in my gut...but rather in a refined way that is indicative, largely, of all websleuth posts and why I am a member here. In fact I offer no rebuttal AT ALL to your post about our moderator, pattyG, because I would have nothing nice to say at all.. So I will not say it.

Let me close by thanking Patty G, all other mods, and especially Tricia for how you still stand by what you do despite the contemptuous attacks that I actually got to read first hand today on another site that cannot be named. I never in my life thought that could be possible....that people could harbor such contempt.
She's baaaaaaaack! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member