Geraldo Live at Fox News 10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kinda came across, at least to me, like he was making fun of the whole ZG story himself!

I appreciate your reply wings..thanks. I'm not sure I understand, being they are police statements. Interesting though, and something I'd like to learn more about.

I didn't watch the segment yet-- but I think the issue would be--
The tapes won't be offered as evidence at trial because George is available to testify at trial-- so, the hearsay rules would preclude the tape being offered as evidence unless George changes his story-- if he says "there was no odor" etc. , then the tapes could be offered as impeachment evidence to discount the veracity of his in-court testimony.
The hearsay rule would apply even though they are LE interviews etc-- I know it seems odd.

I don't really think this would present a problem for the prosecution, IMO seeing/hearing George Anthony recount the events of June 16 will probably be just as heartbreaking and compelling as listening to an audiotape. It's telling if Baez feels a sense of victory out of the fact jurors won't hear reference to his client's father needing to vomit.:waitasec::furious:

It kinda came across, at least to me, like he was making fun of the whole ZG story himself!

Exactly. This man is so unprofessional. He couldn't hold in his laughter.

Yeah, that and the remark about it taking two to tango.

I can't believe when he was asked about his 'relationship' with Casey had said
it's not true and 'it takes two to tango'

Real professional there, Jose.
I missed this interview.
I can't believe he said that!

That is probably the strongest negative thing I've ever heard Tim Miller say.

Wow, Kimberly Guilfoyle asked JB about the relationship between him and Casey. JB is denying it. Kimberly says it's not far-fetched considering how Casey manipulated friends.

I think that KC was doing much more than "kicking back and watching tv", (as Nancy Grace always said), while on house arrest, and visiting JB office for 6 hours a day...everyday. GA even said that he had no idea how KC was paying JB. Well, I have a good idea. Goodness knows she has slept with practically every other male that she has came in contact with.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

I was thinking about the search earlier and how all those people are giving their time and energy not to mention the money to fund this search and none of it would be necessary if she would just open her %*#$ mouth :furious:

has it been posted yet? the link to the interview.....Im in the Northwest and missed it tonight.....

You know it is bad when MG is on the same show and he ends up looking like the kinda guy you would want to hire instead. LOL

I didn't watch the segment yet-- but I think the issue would be--
The tapes won't be offered as evidence at trial because George is available to testify at trial-- so, the hearsay rules would preclude the tape being offered as evidence unless George changes his story-- if he says "there was no odor" etc. , then the tapes could be offered as impeachment evidence to discount the veracity of his in-court testimony.
The hearsay rule would apply even though they are LE interviews etc-- I know it seems odd.

I don't really think this would present a problem for the prosecution, IMO seeing/hearing George Anthony recount the events of June 16 will probably be just as heartbreaking and compelling as listening to an audiotape. It's telling if Baez feels a sense of victory out of the fact jurors won't hear reference to his client's father needing to vomit.:waitasec::furious:
Thanks for the "very clear" explanation.

I was thinking about the search earlier and how all those people are giving their time and energy not to mention the money to fund this search and none of it would be necessary if she would just open her %*#$ mouth :furious:
You are so right. This chick hasn't given one piece of useful information. People are putting themselves in danger to find this angel. It makes me want to scream...BRB!

Exactly! I would love to slap that smirk off of her face. When JB gave that press conference, with her by his side (the last one, when she was formally charged with murder), her fake tears, and her continuously bringing her hair to the front of her left shoulder, made me sick. She was posing for the cameras...trying to make sure that she looked good.

I "thought" I heard a reference about Scott Peterson being a different SP and one of the female attornies said "well at least it's a real person" (or something similar to that).

You are so right. This chick hasn't given one piece of useful information. People are putting themselves in danger to find this angel. It makes me want to scream...BRB!

I think that she is keeping her mouth shut because she wants as much time to pass as possible, hoping that evidence will fade away...and that a cause of death can not be determined. Then she can just blame it on ZANY! (Her nickname for Zanida seems fitting for HER!)

Sounds like he may be over estimating his own ability to resist her advances and under estimating her ability to manipulate him (if that makes sense.) He needs to be careful he doesn't end up another victim of Ms. KC.

Yeah and Geraldo is putting way too much stock into JB's wife being hot as enough of a reason for him to remain faithful. As if.

I think that she is keeping her mouth shut because she wants as much time to pass as possible, hoping that evidence will fade away...and that a cause of death can not be determined. Then she can just blame it on ZANY! (Her nickname for Zanida seems fitting for HER!)
If you read AH's interview she said she couldn't help but laugh when Casey started to use it.

BTW...I agree with you.

JB sure looked like he was enjoying the spotlight standing with Geraldo and company at the end of the show.:puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0