Murt Needs Everyone to Log into His Site Now!

Was it a rosary?

Goes to show how tired I am. We saw the location where the cross had been (we had an areal grid map with a marking of the tree location), and then my team went to the waters edge and looked in the water but we did not go in because of the alligators (there were 4 just hanging out). I'm sure that LE is in possession of the cross necklace. That body of water btw, is the Econlockhatchee River (not a lake), if anyone wants to google it. There is a foot bridge and a waterfall underneath the bridge just to the left of the area they are talking about, about 50 yards away, so if Caylee is in that spot in a bag, lets hope that KC was dumb enough to weigh her down so that the flow from the waterfall didn't push her further down river, and the divers will find her.

From what I heard yesterday from reliable sources, the cross itself was made of the same material as the cross that KC had been wearing while out of jail, and the necklace that the cross was on, was made from the same type of beads that KC used to make that friendship bracelet for that young girl over in Kissimmee that she was communicating with while out of jail. So I believe LE and LP are trying to tie the 2 together.

I tried , but it tells me I am banned. Interesting since I have never posted there? Very frustrating.

Manny, I had the same problem. Try logging in a couple of times. It finally worked for me. Good luck.

You must be thinking of a different cross. The one that they are talking about was found back in August and pictures were taken of it. The beads that it was made with matched beads that Casey used to make a cross for herself among other beaded items. The female BH that was with Casey saw all of it firsthand.

The cross that was found yesterday was a memorial put up by a family who lost a loved one.

nope - see my latest post. It's the same one they found in August.

I dont understand myself why it was not search by TES once the water levels went down,but I am sure there is a reason. Regaurdless lets just pray they find her and be supportive for the decision to do it.

Will the divers go into alligator-infested waters?

Doesn't it seem to anyone besides me that a lot of drama was made out of a simple announcement that divers were going into water tomorrow? And does it seem to anyone else like if LP's theory held anything that divers would have already gone there before now? We are right back at the beginning, is how I feel. No body still.
I agree,it seems there was a lot of grandstanding on LP's part.

yes they will. They do it all the time down here. When they were searching for Trenton Duckett in Lake County, there were quite a few divers in the alligator infested waters in Lake County. What they do is put a boat in the water next to the divers with the propeller going, which will scare the gators away.

I was thinking the same thing peace9274. Maybe that's one of the reason's Tim is now saying they will never locate Caylee? Because he may believe that is probably where Caylee was dumped,and it's infested with alligators.So why take the risk of sending divers in there,when there would be nothing there to recover? Just putting it out there....

From what I heard yesterday from reliable sources, the cross itself was made of the same material as the cross that KC had been wearing while out of jail, and the necklace that the cross was on, was made from the same type of beads that KC used to make that friendship bracelet for that young girl over in Kissimmee that she was communicating with while out of jail. So I believe LE and LP are trying to tie the 2 together.

You're obviously not a Catholic. That "necklace" Casey had on her neck is a simple/average pair of Catholic Rosary beads. She did not make them. Someone else here said Casey claimed somebody sent them to her. All Rosary beads pretty much look the same and the beads pretty much look the same other than they may be different colors.

OK, just in summary, back in August a searcher found a hand made bead cross necklace in a tree overlooking the econlatchee river in J Blanchard Park. Leonard Padilla saw the necklace with a cross on it which matches one Casey has been wearing and he talked with one of Casey's friends - Murt said roommate, so I'm guessing AH - who said the necklace that was found looked like one Casey has been wearing. I missed this part, but it also sounds like the lady bounty hunter who was in the house while Casey was out on bail also identified the beads in the necklace as similar to bead craft items in Casey's room. A dive team is going into the water at 8am tomorrow. They think Caylee is in the water and she was in a plastic garbage bag. Leonard thinks this happened on June 25. The cross found in the tree was a memorial.

I think when they refer to roommate they are talking about Tracey, the femaly bounty hunter Padilla had staying in the house with KC.

You're obviously not a Catholic. That "necklace" Casey had on her neck is a simple/average pair of Catholic Rosary beads. She did not make them. Someone else here said Casey claimed somebody sent them to her. All Rosary beads pretty much look the same and the beads pretty much look the same other than they may be different colors.

I was watching the FOX webcam when a woman (from New Jersey, I think) walked up to their door and hung it on the doorknob. I forget her name but there were news reports of it. Next thing, KC wore it. This was one time she told the truth, I suppose--the Rosary beads really were given to her.

My question: "Will divers go into alligator-infested waters?"

Thank you, FloridaKatz, for your answer below.

yes they will. They do it all the time down here. When they were searching for Trenton Duckett in Lake County, there were quite a few divers in the alligator infested waters in Lake County. What they do is put a boat in the water next to the divers with the propeller going, which will scare the gators away.

I was watching the FOX webcam when a woman (from New Jersey, I think) walked up to their door and hung it on the doorknob. I forget her name but there were news reports of it. Next thing, KC wore it. This was one time she told the truth, I suppose--the Rosary beads really were given to her.

If there was a previous murder victim in that area and LE verified another cross at that site was for that victim, then I wouldn't be surprised that someone also hung a pair of Rosary beads at that site, too.

Yes of course!!! If I had killed someone and thrown their body into a lake, then YES I would most definately put up a clue right at the very sight.

GET REAL LP!!!

It's still less far fetched than "the non-existant nanny took her" theory kc came up with. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

the necklace that was found was ( homemade) Casey had made one for Dakato, when the bounty hunter (female) was in the house she saw that the beads that Casey had were the same as the necklace that was found. that is the coincidence in the necklace

It's still less far fetched than "the non-existant nanny took her" theory kc came up with. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

How deep did the water get? Could the cross have floated by the tree and then be left hanging there when the water receded?

murts back...was playing *advertiser censored* movie music...k/k:crazy:

i've been asking an no one has answered my question. is this near the area where that other group found the rope that was attached to the beach and went into the water. they tried pulling on the rope and it was resistant and when they finally pulled it enough the rope came up but whatever it was attached to stayed in the water.

I remember that so well.............whatever happened? Is that where the cross/rosary was? Is it safe from gators???

I just listened to LP giving his version of things on Murt's site and it doesn't make sense to me. He claims KC ditched the body on the 25th between 8AM and 12PM. I can't see her doing this in broad daylight????

A few things he said made no sense to me.

BTW, Murt has put this video of LP on his site under videos. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

I love MURT but I wont be going on there anymore:) I will just read what happen on here:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back