Murt Needs Everyone to Log into His Site Now!

I wouldn't give too much credence to anything from LP at the moment. ^Yep! Gotta love Murt, dontcha! Funny little guy.

You're obviously not a Catholic. That "necklace" Casey had on her neck is a simple/average pair of Catholic Rosary beads. She did not make them. Someone else here said Casey claimed somebody sent them to her. All Rosary beads pretty much look the same and the beads pretty much look the same other than they may be different colors.

My religious beliefs have nothing to do with this, and that statement was uncalled for. I was a team lead yesterday and was briefed thoroughly on this. There is/was a necklace that Casey has been wearing, Cindy wore it sometimes too, where the beads and the cross are the same kind that was located in Blanchard Park, AND the same kind that was sent by KC to the girl in Kissimmee who hosted a prayer vigil for the Anthony's that had to be hospitalized. If you go back and look at pictures, you'll see that KC wears many necklaces and bracelets and so does Cindy. And if you find a picture of the little girl in Kissimmee, you will see her bracelet too.

As for someone saying that KC said so and so, when KC talks, lies fly.

My religious beliefs have nothing to do with this, and that statement was uncalled for. I was a team lead yesterday and was briefed thoroughly on this. There is/was a necklace that Casey has been wearing, Cindy wore it sometimes too, where the beads and the cross are the same kind that was located in Blanchard Park, AND the same kind that was sent by KC to the girl in Kissimmee who hosted a prayer vigil for the Anthony's that had to be hospitalized. If you go back and look at pictures, you'll see that KC wears many necklaces and bracelets and so does Cindy. And if you find a picture of the little girl in Kissimmee, you will see her bracelet too.

Did they brief you guys on the necklace?

I'm sorry, FK, that didn't come out the way I meant it.

Someone posted a picture of the Rosary Casey was wearing around her neck and that is not home-made, so it can't be the same "necklace."

Murt was just saying on his site that the "necklace" they found was home-made and the Crucifix was made with fabric that Casey purchased from JC Penny.

Trying to catch up on Todays events - So far this is what I have gathered

Can anyone either confirm or deny the following....Thanks in advance

Searchers found a homemade beaded cross hanging on a tree ( a rosary) that matches the cross that Casey has been wearing...?

Casey was also known to have made a cross & sent it to the little girl in Kissamee...?

Cindy's JC Penny credit card account shows purchaces for beads & fabric ..?

I went to Murt's site for the first time and it said that my address is banned??????

Our JCP does not sell fabric and beads. Well they sell beads but already in jewlery form.

When I saw the title of this thread I went to Murt's site and he's back home and has the webcam on himself. He was taking questions from his chat board when I got there, but very quickly decided to stop the chat, saying he was going to simply do a narrative of what's going on.

Murt said that he got a call to get his butt down to J.Blanchard right away. Murt went and LP said that Tim is going but he's going to stay and continue the search. He told Murt that Casey had made two crosses, and she purchased fabric for these two crosses at J.C. Penneys (evidently that was on the J.C. Penney's credit card). The cross on the tree was found in September when the TES searchers first searched. A picture was taken of it. The picture was shown to the female body guard who was in the house with Casey when she was on home confinement. The female body guard identified the fabric and beads as what Casey has.

LP showed the spot. Murt said there's two small trees, 10 - 15 feet high that frame the spot where LP believe Casey put Caylee into the water. He described the trees as a tree with a maple leaf type of leaf on them. The cross was hanging on one of these two trees.

LP thinks Caylee is in a garbage bag. Murt says it's the Econ River that flows through J.Blanchard Park, and in that area there's a lot of debris and it's likely that a bag would get caught on tree roots in that area.

When Murt met with LP at J.Blanchard Park, there was FBI there and the FBI will be putting divers into the water to search at 8:00am tomorrow morning. Murt will be there to film it, and is leaving his house between 6:00am - 6:30am.

How deep did the water get? Could the cross have floated by the tree and then be left hanging there when the water receded?

Murt just answered that question in chat. He said anywhere from 2 to 6 feet deep. I thought it would be deeper than that.

murts back...was playing *advertiser censored* movie music...k/k:crazy:

That's kind of uncalled for but whatever.

As far as everything else - Why is everything an attack on everything else? This is getting really old.

I'm sorry, FK, that didn't come out the way I meant it.

Someone posted a picture of the Rosary Casey was wearing around her neck and that is not home-made, so it can't be the same "necklace."

Murt was just saying on his site that the "necklace" they found was home-made and the Crucifix was made with fabric that Casey purchased from JC Penny.

If Casey is adept at jewelry making then I am about 100% positive that she also could fashion a simple necklace in the likeness of a Rosary. The Rosary that was hung upon the door may have given Casey the idea and she may have made the one she was wearing. We cannot be certain that it was THE same strand of beads that was hung upon the door. It most certainly, in point of fact, COULD be the same "necklace"...

Trying to catch up on Todays events - So far this is what I have gathered

Can anyone either confirm or deny the following....Thanks in advance

Searchers found a homemade beaded cross hanging on a tree ( a rosary) that matches the cross that Casey has been wearing...?
Deny. The cross was not found today it was found in August.

Casey was also known to have made a cross & sent it to the little girl in Kissamee...?
Deny. Casey made the little girl a bracelet, but from the same beads.

Cindy's JC Penny credit card account shows purchaces for beads & fabric ..?
Deny. If I am not mistaken the fabric was purchased at JC Penny and the female bodyguard identified the bead materials from being inside of Casey's room.

the necklace is suppose to be like the one she gave to Dakota

When I saw the title of this thread I went to Murt's site and he's back home and has the webcam on himself. He was taking questions from his chat board when I got there, but very quickly decided to stop the chat, saying he was going to simply do a narrative of what's going on.

Murt said that he got a call to get his butt down to J.Blanchard right away. Murt went and LP said that Tim is going but he's going to stay and continue the search. He told Murt that Casey had made two crosses, and she purchased fabric for these two crosses at J.C. Penneys (evidently that was on the J.C. Penney's credit card). The cross on the tree was found in September when the TES searchers first searched. A picture was taken of it. The picture was shown to the female body guard who was in the house with Casey when she was on home confinement. The female body guard identified the fabric and beads as what Casey has.

LP showed the spot. Murt said there's two small trees, 10 - 15 feet high that frame the spot where LP believe Casey put Caylee into the water. He described the trees as a tree with a maple leaf type of leaf on them. The cross was hanging on one of these two trees.

LP thinks Caylee is in a garbage bag. Murt says it's the Econ River that flows through J.Blanchard Park, and in that area there's a lot of debris and it's likely that a bag would get caught on tree roots in that area.

When Murt met with LP at J.Blanchard Park, there was FBI there and the FBI will be putting divers into the water to search at 8:00am tomorrow morning. Murt will be there to film it, and is leaving his house between 6:00am - 6:30am.

Thanks for the recap.......If all of this is true then it sounds promissing

Question : I thought they were searching the Airport Area & they were zeroing in on her wherabouts for the 18th - Is there anything else besides the cross that makes them think she is near J Blanchard park ?

Thanks for the recap.......If all of this is true then it sounds promissing

Question : I thought they were searching the Airport Area & they were zeroing in on her wherabouts for the 18th - Is there anything else besides the cross that makes them think she is near J Blanchard park ?

LP said that KC mentioned Blanchard Park 3 times and something about a song of KC.....maybe from her my space that talks about water

the necklace that was found was ( homemade) Casey had made one for Dakato, when the bounty hunter (female) was in the house she saw that the beads that Casey had were the same as the necklace that was found. that is the coincidence in the necklace

And THAT, my friend, is a heckuva lead IMO....

and the park was Caylee favorite place to play.....they went there a lot

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back