How do you feel about the memorial service planned for Caylee?

How do you feel about the memorial service planned for Caylee?

• I think it is okay to have one without the family's blessings.

Votes: 283 56.4%
  • I think the family should have the final say in any memorial, formal or not.

Votes: 130 25.9%
  • I have no idea what to think.

Votes: 89 17.7%

• Total voters
LEONARD PADILLA: I`m not making any money off the bond. My nephew`s making the $50,000 off the bond

Quote from the nancy grace show -

Oh my god! He willingly contributed his own money knowing he'd make it back tenfold on this baby's back!
I'm can't believe some of the things I'm reading from the members of this board.
Character speaks volumes!
Whose character? I'm losing something here.

I would love to be part of a special ceremony honoring this little girl and my intentions are quite honorable. Heck, I'd even like to plan it. If I call it a "Remembrance Ceremony" will everyone feel better?

LOL...........NO.......... CA will still make another scene.

I personally think that if this would have been called a prayer service, or a keep faith alive for finding her bones service, that it wouldn't be such a big deal, maybe perhaps a Caylee celebration with balloons and doves!
I can admit to sitting on the fence on this one. I don't know what I would do.

No, it is not about money, but he has evidently spent MUCH MORE searching for Caylee than they have searching for her. Something about that speaks loudly as to the real devotion to the child.

Riiiight! Money is way more important that love and family.

I put I didnt know what to think......I think it is a nice gesture, and we all deserve closure, wether or not we share Caylee's blood. I got thinking today, wouldnt it be wonderful to have a special rock and plaque in Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.......not soon, but when this whole mess is figured out, I would love to see a Memorial site for her, wether she is in that park or not.

LEONARD PADILLA: I`m not making any money off the bond. My nephew`s making the $50,000 off the bond

Quote from the nancy grace show -

Link please...................his nephew DID NOT post the bond - a Florida bonding company did. They would not let an out of state company post it because of Florida laws. Look it up.

That is the Anthony family' Modus Operandi

They have blamed a sitter,
blamed KC's friends,
blamed her boyfriend,
blamed the media,
blamed TES,
blamed the searchers,
blamed LE,
blamed the cadaver dogs,
blamed the courts,
blamed JG,
blamed LP

Their blame list is endless............

I agree...

I honestly believe that this is partly the reason Casey is the way she is.......

I think She spent her entire life blaming other people & making excuses...

she was never held accountable for her actions.......

Then we see Cindy "Blaming" everyone but Casey & it's easy to see how Casey became the monster that she is

NO ONE IS FORCING them to do anything.

I have NO sympathy or compassion left for them. Sorry.........fresh out.

I personally want them charged for conspiring to conceal and destroy evidence, and I believe they will be.

God forbid anything horrible ever happens to you or anyone in your family.
Say anything you want about how you would react and what you would do, but nobody knows until they are put in that position.

OMG! The Anthonys are despicable.

Yesterday, she used the Gainesville nonsense to get the attention off the search & today, she does this.

Last time, it was that lie about a Caylee sighting in Texas.

These people are deathly afraid somebody might find Caylee one day.
It's so obvious that it's scary. I hope MN has a serious talk here. I may not be supportive of CA at this stage of the "game", but it does bother me that she's looking so foolish. It's like ya almost feel embarrassed for her.

I personally think that if this would have been called a prayer service, or a keep faith alive for finding her bones service, that it wouldn't be such a big deal, maybe perhaps a Caylee celebration with balloons and doves!
I can admit to sitting on the fence on this one. I don't know what I would do.

ROFL!!! I am sitting here laughing thinking about "KEEP FAITH ALIVE FOR FINDING HER BONES"..........

Can't you just see CA at that service. I can't quit laughing with that visual.

Then go back and read again from the beginning where I quoted.
I'm not here to explain anything to you or anyone else.
I think this memorial is in horrible taste and I'll stand by that.
I did...guess I'll just accept that I believe you're talking about LP.

Link please...................his nephew DID NOT post the bond - a Florida bonding company did. They would not let an out of state company post it because of Florida laws. Look it up.

Give me 2 minutes

You'll have your link

Those are LP's words.....Not mine

LP is doing what is best for Caylee which is more than anyone in her immediate family can do. C'mon A family its been 5 months and still they want to believe the horror didnt happen despite the facts that there was a dead body in the car and the little girl is missing ... At some point the family will have to deal with it and having a memorial service at that point wont have the same impact. KC -- speak up for once!

So to write her off is best for her? At this point if it makes the circus leave town.... go for it !
Won't have the same impact ???

I agree...

I honestly believe that this is partly the reason Casey is the way she is.......

I think She spent her entire life blaming other people & making excuses...

she was never held accountable for her actions.......

Then we see Cindy "Blaming" everyone but Casey & it's easy to see how Casey became the monster that she is

I believe that everything you said is all to true. I too believe CA is blaming everyone else. She gets everyone upset at someone and gets the attention off of KC.

I seriously hope that no-ones family member gets ill and some "friends" want to hold a memorial for them before they are pronounced dead. Just wondering if you would attend?

Apparently you are of the same mind going by your posts.

I'm of the same mind as RR0004 and Turbothink too. After today, many of us that may have been trying to be neutral where the A's are concerned had the decision made for us!! Thanks CA for tipping the scales for us!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back