Nancy grace - 11/11/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaKatz

Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !

Note - Please do not post before the show starts, otherwise the Mods will delete the posts.

Channel - CNN Headline News channel

Show Start Times:

Eastern Time - 8pm
Central Time - 7pm
Mountain Time - 6pm
West Coast Time - 5pm

Nancy's on! :) She's starting out talking about Joran again.

She's also talking about the missing mother, Alisha, (Arizona?) It looks like she isn't going to talk about Caylee tonight.

OMG! Not talking about Caylee. So much has happened since Friday! WTH

I wonder if Caylee will even be mentioned on the show tonight.:(
Nancy sure kept Caylee in the forefront for many many weeks!

Thank you, Nancy!

Ugh. I wish she would focus on Caylee for at least 30 minutes!

She did not mention anything Caylee so I don't think there is going to be anything on about her tonight.

I wonder if Caylee will even be mentioned on the show tonight.:(
Nancy sure kept Caylee in the forefront for many many weeks!

Thank you, Nancy!

I don't think Caylee is going to be on there tonight. It looks like most of the show is going to be about Natalie while the other part is going to be about the missing mother. Like last nights show for instance was about Natalie and then the last 15 minutes was about Caylee. It looks like she's not covering Caylee at all tonight.

It's really upsetting to me, that little Caylee's name is just going to silently vanish now and be forgotten about. So many other crimes and tragedies will now be taking the spotlight.
God bless littl Caylee.

She did not mention anything Caylee so I don't think there is going to be anything on about her tonight.
I don't think so either but maybe no coverage is better than CA on camera again. :) MOO

I don't think so, either.

Was SOOO looking forward to NG's take on this latest! :-(

I don't think Caylee is going to be on there tonight. It looks like most of the show is going to be about Natalie while the other part is going to be about the missing mother. Like last nights show for instance was about Natalie and then the last 15 minutes was about Caylee. It looks like she's not covering Caylee at all tonight.

I know there's multiple other sad sad cases out there. But it makes me so sad for Caylee.

My blood just chilled!:eek:
It is shocking isn't it. It seems Joran just can't stay away from trouble either! Maybe he'll actually be charged with something this time, or at least I hope so. :)

I don't think so either but maybe no coverage is better than CA on camera again. :) MOO
Well that's certainly one good point, panthera!:)

I would barf if I had to see her or hear her again!:bang:

It kinda makes me feel like KC and the A's won in getting KC out of the spotlight and it's the first step in making little Caylee just go away. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123