Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

Kobi skirting around answers as to levels of chloroform present in their two car test.

Turbo I haven't read anything about Bass..is he the forensic expert for the prosection? I must have missed this.

Look up The Body Farm and Dr. William Bass. He is world renown for his research in dead bodies. He started the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee many years ago, and is the standard in deteriorated bodies.

I had a feeling the deposition was to good to be true:furious:

I noticed earlier in one of the police interrogations with Casey that she mentioned Lake Underhill Park and how Caylee liked to try to walk around it. I did a quick search and saw that this is close to the airport and it opens at dawn each day. Does anyone know if this area has been searched?

Not sure if it was searched this last go around, but it wouldn't be too far from where the witnesses say they saw someone who looked like KC coming out of the Boggy Creek Rd. area with a shovel.

You just gotta LOVE LP and the pay-per-view!

What an ingenius idea.

I noticed earlier in one of the police interrogations with Casey that she mentioned Lake Underhill Park and how Caylee liked to try to walk around it. I did a quick search and saw that this is close to the airport and it opens at dawn each day. Does anyone know if this area has been searched?

I've heard several peeps here discuss that area..I'm unsure as to whether or not it has been searched.

Wait a minute. For those of us who aren't watching, is all that stuff, the meat, food, etc. still in the car? Were the fungus and maggots in the car at the time it was found or has all that stuff been in the car rotting and attracting insect activity all this time?
Dr. Lee could not say whether the food was there or not, as it is an ongoing investigation.

aahhhh....it just hit me....the gas cans were to set the car on fire...to get rid of the smell and evidence. But she didn't get the opportunity.

You know, I believe you may be correct and if that was the case, that body is somewhere very close to where the car was. (back to the church theory)

A rolling duffel bag and she would have been "all set."

But he wouldn't be talking about what WAS in the car, would he?..I think he was talking about what IS in the car. JMO.
I'm going to have to read the transcript when it comes up. I caught the first part of what he was saying, then he lost me because I couldn't understand him. I still can't comprehend how processed food spoiling in garbage bags can smell the same as a decomposing human body. :waitasec:

Look up The Body Farm and Dr. William Bass. He is world renown for his research in dead bodies. He started the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee many years ago, and is the standard in deteriorated bodies.

Thanks, I remember his name now. I'm going to search on him though. Thanks.

CS says shes not going to let Caylee go as long as she has a breath left in her body...Why didn't she say that on June 15th,2008

I'm going to have to read the transcript when it comes up. I caught the first part of what he was saying, then he lost me because I couldn't understand him. I still can't comprehend how processed food spoiling in garbage bags can smell the same as a decomposing human body. :waitasec:

I know it's so hard to understand him, I used to work with people directly from all over the world. His English was tough for me to comprehend and I'm well versed on distinguishing English as a 2nd language folks.

No kidding, is there any combination of food in the world that has ever rotted in your house or car by accident and the smell remained 5 months after it was removed?

I have actually. We had a smoked turkey given to us for a gift and I put it in the frig downstairs. A couple days later I could smell an awful smell to the point I wanted to throw up. It was horrid. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from because it smelled through the entire house. Finally I went downstairs to the utility room where the frig was and just about fell over. Apparently when I turned and closed the door I had not closed it all the way and the turkey had spoiled. I cleaned the frig the best I knew how. I used every kind of cleaner, put charcoal and shut the door(left it in there for a week) and anything else I could get my hands on. We then put it outside of the garage for 3 months. I finally got brave enough to go near it and it still smelled. My neighbor said he would take it off of my hands. Two weeks later I saw him taking it to the trash.

I'm a little confused, couldn't really understand Lee that well. He kept saying something about frozen food then he said food residue in the boxes. Was there food or just boxes?

Now on Drew Peterson. Talking about him seeking divorce from Stacy. He's claiming Stacy deserted him. He won't comment on if he's selling the house, the marital assets, or if he'd move. He mentioned moving out of the neighborhood because some people are nuts. He says no comment to the state attorney getting ready to indict.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodi
Back