Inside the Anthony Home

Pictures of Caylee wallpapered the rooms walls. Do you blame her for wanting to sleep with her parents? :)

Also, I think Casey's bedroom was the one near the front door. She probably also wanted to sleep with Cindy and George for protection from the maddening crowd outside!

Not sure if this belongs here, or on the Rant Thread. I have no hair left to pull out, first the Meet and Greet, now it's a "house tour?" Just another opportunity to manipulate the media. Won't be your "normal Thanksgiving" this year CA? I GUESS NOT. YES CA, Elizabeth Smart did come home but nobody ever found Elizabeth's decomp in the family trunk-and there was a REAL kidnapper CA, not a pretend one. I always wondered how KC could go back there and sleep in Caylee's room. Btw loved the part about how other people, KC's detractors, 'will one day have to face their Maker' but KC will have no problems facing HER's. Who believes or behaves like this? Can't wait for the Press Conference... JMO

Pictures of Caylee wallpapered the rooms walls. Do you blame her for wanting to sleep with her parents? :)

Also, I think Casey's bedroom was the one near the front door. She probably also wanted to sleep with Cindy and George for protection from the maddening crowd outside!

GA and CA probably needed her in the same room so they could take turns sleeping with one eye open...how else do you get any sleep with a psychopath in the house!:crazy:

Did LE really tell CA that all their evidence did not prove that Caylee was dead? Or did she take from something that they said only what she wanted to hear... is more like it.

Where did the female body guard sleep while miss Casey was sleeping in mommy and daddy's room?

I guess she couldn't sleep in the room where her daughters pics were plastered everywhere. That alone says it all. Also I noticed in one pics there were what looks like Xmas bags on the floor. I really hope they didn't go out and buy those for Caylee thinking she will be home for Xmas. But to me this all looks like a publicity stunt of some kind before the gag order is issued because she has to get it all out now since she will be slienced. :silenced:.

It was also mentioned that Lee is out and about traveling making money for himself. I found that part funny for some reason.

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

snipped from link.......

Cindy Anthony told D'Onofrio that Orange County sheriff's detectives admitted to her that the evidence found in Casey Anthony's car -- the smell of death, a stain, decomposition of human remains -- does not prove that Caylee is dead or that Casey Anthony killed her.

I do not believe the above. I don't believe the detectives said this to Cindy. And if they did, they surely have changed their minds since, the perp is now behind bars, awaiting trial on the charges of murdering her child.

Nope, Cindy has lied many times before and this is just another one.....MOO

I didn't read anywhere where it said Lee was out and about traveling making money....George said he's trying to sustain an income since he hasn't worked in 2 months which I think is understandable.

Cindy expects people will be sending Christmas gifts for Caylee????

When I turned this video on I had forgotten I had murt open in another window. I turned up my speakers for the tour/interview and all I could hear was the song "talk to me...I got a fever" LOL....I was thinking what an odd song for them to use.

GA and CA probably needed her in the same room so they could take turns sleeping with one eye open...how else do you get any sleep with a psychopath in the house!:crazy:

That was my thought too. :eek: I wouldn't have wanted to sleep in the same house with her. I definitely would have locked up all of the knives, scissors and so on.

If I had killed someone I couldn't stand to see their picture either. Maybe that is where Caylee died and who would want to sleep in the same room where they murdered their child?

I guess she couldn't sleep in the room where her daughters pics were plastered everywhere. That alone says it all. Also I noticed in one pics there were what looks like Xmas bags on the floor. I really hope they didn't go out and buy those for Caylee thinking she will be home for Xmas. But to me this all looks like a publicity stunt of some kind before the gag order is issued because she has to get it all out now since she will be slienced. :silenced:.

It was also mentioned that Lee is out and about traveling making money for himself. I found that part funny for some reason.

Cindy did say she was buying Christmas gifts for Caylee.

Um...I find it odd that Casey wanted to sleep in the same room with her parents. Don't they have a couch if she didn't want to sleep in her room.

I don't understand.

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

snipped from link.......

Cindy Anthony told D'Onofrio that Orange County sheriff's detectives admitted to her that the evidence found in Casey Anthony's car -- the smell of death, a stain, decomposition of human remains -- does not prove that Caylee is dead or that Casey Anthony killed her.

I do not believe the above. I don't believe the detectives said this to Cindy. And if they did, they surely have changed their minds since, the perp is now behind bars, awaiting trial on the charges of murdering her child.

Nope, Cindy has lied many times before and this is just another one.....MOO

I think that came from a detective saying something like no test is 100% positive, and she is counting on the small percentage they're wrong. I recall reading something like this in one of the interviews.

Did LE really tell CA that all their evidence did not prove that Caylee was dead? Or did she take from something that they said only what she wanted to hear... is more like it.

In Cindy's interview, Cindy asked Yuri if they were 100% sure that Caylee was dead or 100% sure it was Caylee, Yuri told her that nothing is 100% or something to that effect. It is towards the end of the interview. I can not remember word for word.

Um...I find it odd that Casey wanted to sleep in the same room with her parents. Don't they have a couch if she didn't want to sleep in her room.

I don't understand.

Personally I think she didn't want to sleep by herself incase someone broke in and harmed her. IMO it had nothing to do with looking at pictures, she had no problems deleting photos from her myspace etc. JMO

I don't understand.

think it helped keep her away from FBH there to watch over kc...jmo

Cindy, said they had started to receive gifts from people for Caylee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back