Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm becoming convinced, this train wreck of a defense is all going to play nicely into KC's hands...well, into her overinflated ego. Here's the thing...she truly believes she's running the show. She doesn't, in my opinion think anyone will be the wiser.

There was the 7-8 meeting on the visitor list with one of her lawyers (think it was 11/9). This was 3 days after the 11/6 article came out that they wouldn't seek the dp. That, in my opinion was a message to the defense that we'll consider a plea. And that was, in my opinion the reason for the 7-8 hour meeting with the lawyer - they were trying to convince her to plea and since...we've heard nothing about her willingness to plea.

I think while her bozo defense continues to screw things up, she's banking on the time it'll take for a retrial to get herself polished up on the law to defend herself. Yes, you heard it here...I completely, unequivocally believe her ego is that inflated.
Now her defending herself should be a pay-per-view event!
I really pray this never goes to trial.

QUOTE=Crabcake23;2983944]I'm distracted by NG's top tonight. It's so......two toned.[/QUOTE]

:crazy::crazy: Remember those tall popsicles that were a mix of those colors? Thats what her shirt reminds me of <LOL>

They are a chain of check cashing stores. Good cameras and good security. ;)

I have never heard of such a place, why not go to the bank to cash your check? I'm an idiot, I know.. I can't accept that LOL

ETA- it's supposed to read "I'm an idiot, I know.. I can accept that.

I've wondered that myself as well. It was so bad, that he drove home with open windows. He knew that smell. So why not call LE then?

Because the cover up had been started...CA derailed it by calling 911...

I do :seeya:. Lee has to get some of his credibility back after the Phil Spector "hide the fingernail" and the Michael Peterson "spew the ketchup" trials.

For some reason, I also think his professional "fee" isn't as high as it use to be.

And I'm afraid, neither is his credibility.

It so hard to understand how George could smell death....pray it wasn't Caylee.....than go to work like it was a normal day.

I'm also confused...easy to be in this case...but I thought it went:

GA & CA go to tow place to get car,
CA then calls Amy to find Casey,
Amy takes CA to Casey at TL's apt.

So how can George tell the tow fella...'found daughter but not granddaughter"?

Sorry if this has been said time and again but I thought this timeline was set months go.

I'm so sick of the Rev. badmouthing George and Cindy every time he gets on television. That's his only part in this and all he has to say. He obviously couldn't stand them long before Caylee went missing and holds a grudge. I don't understand why he believes everything that a sociopath told him and inserts himself into a family. He was badmouthing them before it ever came out that Cindy suspected JG. Casey told Cindy a bunch of stuff about Jesse and Cindy thought Jesse helped her hide Caylee or got some sort of revenge. She had a right to tell the cops her concerns.

I watch NG every night and this is the first night I have really heard him badmouthing them. I have only heard him stating facts before. He has always seemed very fair in my eyes but how many "Anthony Attacks" is he supposed to take?

Except her lying daughter??

I think the Rev has a right to exact some revenge at this point.

CA told the whole world that JG had something to do with the kidnapping of little Caylee. There's nothing in the world that can compare to something so horrendous! Not even losing $30,000 or an affair!

GA thought better about driving off of the lot with the stinking car because he thought there was a dead body in the trunk and knew that if there was a body in the trunk, it was best to open it now than at home. The cop came out in him at least long enough to look in the trunk.

I understand how mad they were that the car had been there for so long without any notification to them. First, a phone call would have saved the A's a ton of money (not in the tow company's best interest however) and second, they would have been "on" to KC a lot earlier.

They feel ambushed because they didn't think they were being taped or that the tapes would be released to the public. They should feel ambushed by KC who strung them along for years before she finally killed Caylee.

3 witnesses? Of course all the witnesses listed by the State can be taken on cross, but here if you expect to do direct examination with any witness, you have to list them as your witness. The problem with cross only is that you can't bring up anything that wasn't brought up on direct.

I find it very hard to believe that Baez is going to limit his case to challenging the science, but that is all he has.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, there is no Zanny. My client lied. She doesn't know where Caylee is, no one does. We think she is still alive. There was no dead body in the trunk, the dogs, the maggots, YM, GA, CA, the tow yard man were all wrong. The death band hair is not sufficient to prove that all of Caylee is deceased, just a piece of her scalp that came off, from her pony tail bands getting twisted in her hair. Furthermore, if she is deceased, there is no proof that my client killed her. If there is any evidence that points to my client killing her baby, then it was an accident."

"It smelled like a decomposed body." GA

I agree....

I don't think that LE should "Take the Bait" an investigate these sightings.

They are 100% positive that Caylee is dead

If they start investigating these sightings then Jose Baez will use it against them during the trial

He will say things like...."Isn't it true that LE is actively investigating Caylee sightings"?

These sightings are a ploy by the defense......LE is damned if they do & damned if they don't

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Precisely!
:clap::clap::clap::clap: Exactly!
:clap::clap::clap::clap: Absolutely!!!!!!

I have never heard of such a place, why not go to the bank to cash your check? I'm an idiot, I know.. I can't accept that LOL

You're not an idiot:)

Here's why these kind of places exist:

-The people utilizing Amscot have no bank account of their own.

-The person cashing a check has a negative balance in their bank account and depositing the check would not put cash in their hands, only take care of the negative balance.

- Grocery stores and Walmart and places like that won't cash a second party check at all, for a cost of about 10% of the check, Amscot will cash any check.

They cash your check and don't cash it for 2 weeks.

Amscot Cash Advance
We understand that sometimes unexpected expenses come up and you can’t wait until your next payday! When you need cash fast, you can count on us! With an Amscot Cash Advance*, we’ll cash your check up to $500 and hold it for two weeks or until your next payday. APR Schedule.

LOL (At 265.93% Interest!) :eek:

You're not an idiot:)

Here's why these kind of places exist:

-The people utilizing Amscot have no bank account of their own.

-The person cashing a check has a negative balance in their bank account and depositing the check would not put cash in their hands, only take care of the negative balance.

- Grocery stores and Walmart and places like that won't cash a second party check at all, for a cost of about 10% of the check, Amscot will cash any check.

They cash your check and don't cash it for 2 weeks.

Amscot Cash Advance
We understand that sometimes unexpected expenses come up and you can&#8217;t wait until your next payday! When you need cash fast, you can count on us! With an Amscot Cash Advance*, we&#8217;ll cash your check up
to $500 and hold it for two weeks or until your next payday. APR Schedule.

LOL (At 265.93% Interest!) :eek:

Thank you both so much for explaining it to me. I get it now- it's like one of those "Check into cash" places!? You can cash post-dated checks!

LOL I learn quick ;) Thanks again for taking the time :)

George said there was an arm and hammer detergent bottle in the bag inside the trunk....didnt KC purchase some detergent at target with AH's checks?? Wonder if it is the same bottle? Dates relevant?? Anyone??

GA thought better about driving off of the lot with the stinking car because he thought there was a dead body in the trunk and knew that if there was a body in the trunk, it was best to open it now than at home. The cop came out in him at least long enough to look in the trunk.

I understand how mad they were that the car had been there for so long without any notification to them. First, a phone call would have saved the A's a ton of money (not in the tow company's best interest however) and second, they would have been "on" to KC a lot earlier.

They feel ambushed because they didn't think they were being taped or that the tapes would be released to the public. They should feel ambushed by KC who strung them along for years before she finally killed Caylee.

3 witnesses? Of course all the witnesses listed by the State can be taken on cross, but here if you expect to do direct examination with any witness, you have to list them as your witness. The problem with cross only is that you can't bring up anything that wasn't brought up on direct.

I find it very hard to believe that Baez is going to limit his case to challenging the science, but that is all he has.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, there is no Zanny. My client lied. She doesn't know where Caylee is, no one does. We think she is still alive. There was no dead body in the trunk, the dogs, the maggots, YM, GA, CA, the tow yard man were all wrong. The death band hair is not sufficient to prove that all of Caylee is deceased, just a piece of her scalp that came off, from her pony tail bands getting twisted in her hair. Furthermore, if she is deceased, there is no proof that my client killed her. If there is any evidence that points to my client killing her baby, then it was an accident."

"It smelled like a decomposed body." GA
(my bold)

The thing with George is when he DOES tell the truth.....his inner struggle between the truth vs protecting his family becomes so outwardly physical that he emits a truth which others can FEEL.

IMO George is why jurors will believe somebody is dead....the burden is on Baez to put a name to that dead person other than the one prosecutors already have.

Amen!
I 100% support Rev. Grund for speaking out!:clap:
And, more power to him!

really :clap:...Rev. Grund is ONLY repeating what Casey told them....so if the A's believe what KC is telling them NOW, whats the problem? :)....

Rev. Grund IMO is just telling the truth of exactly what he was told...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinaluvschicken