School Pressured To Fire Lunch Lady, Former *advertiser censored* Star

White Rain

Reaction score
A school cafeteria worker and playground monitor, who had an extensive career in the adult entertainment industry, is becoming a New Jersey school district's legal nightmare.
Some parents in Vineland, N.J., as well as the board of education president, want Louisa C. Tuck fired, but district officials were advised by their lawyers and those from the New Jersey School Board Association they have no legal grounds to terminate the 32-year-old from her $5,772-a-year part-time job as an aide in the lunchroom and playground, The Daily Journal reported.
"We have no real legal stance or legal right to do anything for two reasons — one, it's not illegal, and two, it's not on school time," Superintendent Charles Ottinger told the newspaper. more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,456345,00.html

Puh-leeze!

More of the same....holier-than-thou folks who think they can justify what is "right" or "wrong" for others. Seriously, where's the harm? I mean, I would be WAAYYYY more worried about any closet pedophiles who so often infiltrate schools and other areas that are so highly concentrated with children. So the woman USED to be in adult movies.....Big Freaking Deal. Sure, it's not anything I would do, but does anyone seriously think that the fact that she had sex on film five years ago is going to harm these kids??

I betchya ANYTHING that these same holier-than-thou parents who are "so against" this woman found out about her from THEIR OWN collection of *advertiser censored*!!!

I'm terrible, I laughed because all I can think about is who in the world recognized her from the adult movies? Then I wonder did the school board and PTA gather up to have a meeting and watch to make sure it really was her before they discuss all of this?

I feel like I'm maybe being insensitive, sorry hehe

ok well that is just terrible .. people complain about women who do that sort of thing and then when they try to make an honest living they still cant do right .. sometimes people really irritate me with thier im better than you attitudes ..

This lady sure has gone from one extreme to the other. Maybe she has kids and likes the school day hours and holiday time off, but IMO wearing hairnets and listening to that many kids all day would drive me crazy.

They would do well to worry about sex offenders and teachers like the one who publicly oustracized that poor little autistic boy then this woman.
It really has no bearing on the job she's doing.
Once self rightous folks like this get the bit between their teeth they wont let go.
Id be real curious to know how they found out too.

ok well that is just terrible .. people complain about women who do that sort of thing and then when they try to make an honest living they still cant do right .. sometimes people really irritate me with thier im better than you attitudes ..

for self loving, holier than thou. stuffed shirts, there is no redemtion. do something stupid, pay forever. sad :(

I think its stupid that they cant let her live her life, obviously she is trying to get passed all of that and have a normal job.

The stupidest thing I've ever heard! Good Lord! What next.....:confused:
xxxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

My elementary school son would have no earthly idea if she was a *advertiser censored* star-heck he doesn't even know what "*advertiser censored*" is. I think this may backfire on the parents, kids will hear them talking about this-and it's going to peak their interest.

My goodness!! This is such crap!!

I bet anyone of the accusers has a not-so holier-than-thou past. They need to get over it and let this woman move on. If she isn't a child molester or hurting the children in anyway, more power to her.

People need to worry about sex-offenders more than former *advertiser censored* stars. Geesh!!

Man, I never had a lunch lady look like that! :eek:

LOLLOL.......I was so close to making it through the thread without laughing.

This is one of those annoying 'Harper Valley PTA' stories that reeks of hypocrisy. Where's the picture of the Lunch Lady in her lunch lady attire? I doubt she serves the kids lunch in the attire shown in the photos link.

Oh FFS that is absurd...Mind you I wonder if she had *advertiser censored* reduced - that would be such a heavy pressure on her back especially running around after kids all day!

Its pathetic that someone has dug this up on her and now they are trying to fire her for her past job!

Yah, the school district's going to go broke while she spoons spaghetti on 400 plates. $5,000 a year and a free hairnet and apron. She DOES wear her cotton dress too.

My elementary school son would have no earthly idea if she was a *advertiser censored* star-heck he doesn't even know what "*advertiser censored*" is. I think this may backfire on the parents, kids will hear them talking about this-and it's going to peak their interest.

You are absolutely right. If the person who figured this out had kept their mouth shut, then no one would know about this woman's employment history OR that person's predilection for *advertiser censored*.

Just goes to prove the old saying that sometimes it is better to remain silent and seem dumb than to speak and remove all doubt.

You are absolutely right. If the person who figured this out had kept their mouth shut, then no one would know about this woman's employment history OR that person's predilection for *advertiser censored*.

Just goes to prove the old saying that sometimes it is better to remain silent and seem dumb than to speak and remove all doubt.

Maybe a husband.......:woohoo:

which made the wife.......:furious:

Man, I never had a lunch lady look like that! :eek:

Ohhh too funny! I bet none of the boys in that school brown bag it much...:crazy:

You could change Led Zepp's "Whole lotta love" to "Whole lotta lunch".

Going for sloppy seconds brings on a whole new meaning.

And finally, I wonder how many *advertiser censored* movies will be made featuring the lunch lady fantasy? :woohoo:

Ohhh too funny! I bet none of the boys in that school brown bag it much...:crazy:

You could change Led Zepp's "Whole lotta love" to "Whole lotta lunch".

Going for sloppy seconds brings on a whole new meaning.

And finally, I wonder how many *advertiser censored* movies will be made featuring the lunch lady fantasy? :woohoo:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back