DATE OF OCCURENCE: JUNE 16-2008 TO JULY 16-2008
TIME OF OCCURENCE: UNKNOWN

ADDRESS OF OCCURENCE: 4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829
ZONE 20

CALEE MARIE ANTONY-DECEASED
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

So this means she was killed at home?

IMO, it means that Le has no idea where it actually happened so they are listing the suspected perpetrators home address.

IMO, it means that Le has no idea where it actually happened so they are listing the suspected perpetrators home address.

Or they have more information not released that leads them to believe it was at home :confused:

Would that be protocol to list an actual address if it isunknown?

Or they have more information not released that leads them to believe it was at home :confused:

Possible but I think we would have seen more removed from the house if there was any solid proof that a murder had been committed there.

Would that be protocol to list an actual address if it isunknown?

I would love to say that I know for sure, but unfortunately I don't start protocols and precedures class for another 28 weeks. If we can wait that long I'll get back to you. lol.

My mother (80+) seems to think something happened during the fight to dear little Caylee and the ants all know and covered it up and GA told KC to get lost........?????????

sounds to me that le think KC killed Caylee at the house, put her in back yard and then moved her imo between 6-16 and 7-16 at unknown time

Possible but I think we would have seen more removed from the house if there was any solid proof that a murder had been committed there.
----------------
It could have been in the yard.Each time a picture of the yard is shown I try to see if entire yard is fenced,fence seems high.KC and Caylee home alone no one could see over the fence.I have thought this for a long time but just a hunch.When I read of her checking into neckbreaking it set me off.There is an area of the front throat by the "adams apple' if pressure is put on it,it can kill a person.We were told of this in rehab hospital. It would be a soft kill.

My mother (80+) seems to think something happened during the fight to dear little Caylee and the ants all know and covered it up and GA told KC to get lost........?????????

My great Aunt said the same thing. She is convinced that ALL of them know exactly what happened and it happened when CA & KC were fighting then set this up to cover them all thinking KC would not be prosecuted if they made a kidnapping case out of it, but it backfired on them and now they are all trying to get her out of it. (how is that for a run on sentence?)

There are four offenses listed. If any one of the charges happened at the Hopespring address I imagine they could list it as the place of occurrence -- not just the murder. Certainly not speaking with any critical knowledge here, just moo.

There are four offenses listed. If any one of the charges happened at the Hopespring address I imagine they could list it as the place of occurrence -- not just the murder. Certainly not speaking with any critical knowledge here, just moo.

then why is the time unkown-they could have looked at their watch and it would only apply the lie charge
i dunno i'm swayed they know more then we do thats why its stated that way

then why is the time unkown-they could have looked at their watch and it would only apply the lie charge
i dunno i'm swayed they know more then we do thats why its stated that way

You may very well be right, MIL -- and I hope you are!!

well its time for bed
almost 1am
night all

I think this means the place where the investigation started.

My great Aunt said the same thing. She is convinced that ALL of them know exactly what happened and it happened when CA & KC were fighting then set this up to cover them all thinking KC would not be prosecuted if they made a kidnapping case out of it, but it backfired on them and now they are all trying to get her out of it. (how is that for a run on sentence?)

then they made the 30 day script to go by..........KC stayed away and lived like no tomorrow.........we should see what the ant family did for 30 days after the fight...........could be important if we tracked them also.........IMO and mom's :behindbar

I think this means the place where the investigation started.
I agree. I don't think it means neccessarily they have evidence it did occur there (it is possible). It is where they were called to initially as the starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie