TES meeting in Orlando tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justbeachy

Reaction score
I'll definitely be there. Anyone else?

I'm very excited about becoming a full-fledged member of TES and being as active as possible!

~Michelle

What is the meeting about? Where is it? any details? TIA

Oh PLEASE tell us what's going on with TES up here in PA!!!

What is the meeting about? Where is it? any details? TIA

Orlando will be home to the first chapter of TES that is outside of Texas. This is our first meeting! Here are the details:

When: December 2nd at 7pm (Doors will open at 6:30)
Where: Club Coco Bongo's at 11370 S. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, FL 32837 (It is located in the Waterbridge Down Shopping Center.)

I'll get home late tomorrow from the meeting, but I'll be sure to post when I get a chance. I'm very excited about becoming an active participant in the organization.

~Michelle

Edited to add: I'm not sure if Caylee will be a topic at the meeting or not. It goes without saying that I will let you know if we are given any information about additional searches for her.

Thank you for clarification :) Wasn't sure what your original post was referring to!

Orlando will be home to the first chapter of TES that is outside of Texas. This is our first meeting! Here are the details:

When: December 2nd at 7pm (Doors will open at 6:30)
Where: Club Coco Bongo's at 11370 S. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, FL 32837 (It is located in the Waterbridge Down Shopping Center.)

I'll get home late tomorrow from the meeting, but I'll be sure to post when I get a chance. I'm very excited about becoming an active participant in the organization.

~Michelle

Edited to add: I'm not sure if Caylee will be a topic at the meeting or not. It goes without saying that I will let you know if we are given any information about additional searches for her.

The topic of the meeting will be searches for missing persons in the central Florida areas. There are several.

Marellano - Can you PLEASE tell the group to find Caylee's body? Like, maybe they could search for her?

:|

I wonder if Tim doesn't want you to search for her - how much autonomy he has over this over the group. :|

I'm very excited about becoming a full-fledged member of TES and being as active as possible!

~Michelle
Hi, I really want to be there, do you know who is missing that they'll be looking for?
Orlando seems to be a hot spot! No TES down south.
Let me know what happens and maybe we can be there.

Team Bravo, hooah

TM is here right now. They are searching for a missing 20 something boater. They plan to have a meeting tomorrow to discuss other topics.

~Michelle

This is exciting news marellano! And I'm very happy, that you're so excited to join. I can tell you have a very kind heart marellano.

This means that TES will always have this SAR branch in FL. just like they do now in Texas right?

Marellano - Can you PLEASE tell the group to find Caylee's body? Like, maybe they could search for her?

:|

That's EXACTLY what we have been trying to do for the last 4 months.

Like, maybe complete a search for her?

Like, maybe complete a search for her?

We have been actively searching for over 90 days.

Just because it is without fanfare and "Murtcams" doesn't mean the search was EVER stopped.

Just because it is without fanfare and "Murtcams" doesn't mean the search was EVER stopped.

I thought TES announced they have ceased searching for Caylee. Am I mistaken?

I'm curious, TES said they left a team in Orlando specifically for the Caylee search, if this the team you are referring to?
If your part of it are you assigned areas that were not searched last time?
Thanks

Wow, I'm surprised at some of the negativity on this thread...

Thank you so much to the people searching with TES. I guess no matter who you are or what you do, some people won't be satisfied. What is the saying? No good deed goes unpunished?

Anyway, my thoughts are with you...thank you

I thought TES announced they have ceased searching for Caylee. Am I mistaken?

Yes you are, as are many.

It is not our intention to make a spectacle of what we are doing regarding the search for Caylee. Myself and others who are active members of TES have been looking for Caylee for almost 4 months and will continue to do so WITHOUT updates to this forum or any other.

TM is here right now. They are searching for a missing 20 something boater. They plan to have a meeting tomorrow to discuss other topics.

That is great. I did not realize they found those two in N.C. they left Orlando for. I will have to read up on those two searches. I am glad for the good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni