Caylee Is Not Findable - FACT?

Well CA said way back at the bond hearing in July "There is no evidence." Perhaps she was aware of the fact long ago and we are just finding out now.

If it is true that Caylee is in a landfill, then I hope LE was able to get sampling done on the dumpsters at Amscot & AL's apartment. Deep down I hope they do find her and she can be laid to rest properly, but it's becoming harder and harder each day to imagine them finding her, without some clue from KC.

What's really up w/TM? The last search he cut short after an altercation w/LP, now to say Caylee is unfindable. After all his repeated pledges "to bring her home". He sure solicited enough for cash yet he doesn't seem stable or solid, his actions & words betray him. What does he know he's not saying & have no clue about his mindset?

IMO, no one is unfindable. If I believed that I would be out of work.
I have a 22 year old missing person case from Maryland in DNA testing against a 21 year old unidentified decedent from NY. It may take a decase or two, but no one is unfindable. Even the ocean eventually spits up bones.

I also tend to believe Caylee will not be found, but that doesn't mean I think people should stop looking for her. At the same time I can understand why TM and TES have to focus on other cases where there is a greater likelyhood of recovering remains.

I have to remind myself that this could all be resolved easily, unfortunately Casey isin't talking.

Well CA said way back at the bond hearing in July "There is no evidence." Perhaps she was aware of the fact long ago and we are just finding out now.

I'm with you lacey. I do not post much on this forum--I am more of a lurker/reader, but I stated the same thing re CA's "no evidence" statement not too long ago but got no response. She seemed adamant about that--so, to me, it seems she and the family are definitely involved in some sort of cover up.

I have always wished that someone like Tone would visit KC and act like he still cares and talk to KC and get her to give him some information. She might do it for him I think if he lays it on thick and leads her to believe that he still cares. I think it makes more sense to try to get her to tell the truth - JB will never let her tell the truth but maybe Tone could get it out of her?:waitasec:

I was thinking the same thing. Kind of like Amber Frey with Scott Peterson.

I'm with you lacey. I do not post much on this forum--I am more of a lurker/reader, but I stated the same thing re CA's "no evidence" statement not too long ago but got no response. She seemed adamant about that--so, to me, it seems she and the family are definitely involved in some sort of cover up.

I agree with you. The way CA said the "no evidence" statement sounded like she was directing it toward KC.

ITA........I don't ever remember him saying/complaining once, about how much it's cost him for all the trips and searches in Aruba looking for Natalie.

ITA--I have followed that case very closely...I live in Birmingham and go to church w/Beth. Never once has money been mentioned that I can recall. I know there have been plenty of donors for the family and probably TES as well. Pockets are very deep in Mountain Brook and people are very generous when one of their own goes missing or is in need. Even though it has been over 3 years, no one here has forgotten and it still seems "raw" because there has been no closure.

What's really up w/TM? The last search he cut short after an altercation w/LP, now to say Caylee is unfindable. After all his repeated pledges "to bring her home". He sure solicited enough for cash yet he doesn't seem stable or solid, his actions & words betray him. What does he know he's not saying & have no clue about his mindset?
I agree with your thoughts here.
Strange, very strange.

i am just mentioning this from personal experience (sort of). my great aunt went missing and was never found. her husband, a state highway patrol man, was heard threatening to kill her many times by many co-workers (i actually barely knew her, btw). even their 2 kids thought he did it. he was in LAW ENFORCEMENT, like GA, and knew people in LE like Casey. He told people he could get rid of her and no one would ever pin it on him - he "knew" people. He was right - she has never been found, and he has since committed suicide. People in law enforcement meet all kinds of sinister people, know all kinds of secrets, can make all kinds of connections. If Casey (or George or Cindy) had a contact like my aunt's husband, well, i could also say "Caylee is unfindable."

Unfortunately I think TM is right. There are so many possibilities--just look at how many WS has come up with--and it's not possible to search them all. That together with the severe weather in Florida = doubtful her remains can be found at this point.

She could be in the landfill. However, she could be in the A fam's literal backyard (behind the home in that wooded area off Suburban Drive).

I have to agree here. My thoughts are there is a shred of truth in what KC says. When she said she's close, everyone might be surprised how close. I said the pavers that were laid on the 4th in the A's yard could be close enough.

There are sour grapes between TM and CA and family. Watching TM react a couple of times, I think he's so angry that they're ungrateful. But that's hindering the recovery of her body, IMO.

i am just mentioning this from personal experience (sort of). my great aunt went missing and was never found. her husband, a state highway patrol man, was heard threatening to kill her many times by many co-workers (i actually barely knew her, btw). even their 2 kids thought he did it. he was in LAW ENFORCEMENT, like GA, and knew people in LE like Casey. He told people he could get rid of her and no one would ever pin it on him - he "knew" people. He was right - she has never been found, and he has since committed suicide. People in law enforcement meet all kinds of sinister people, know all kinds of secrets, can make all kinds of connections. If Casey (or George or Cindy) had a contact like my aunt's husband, well, i could also say "Caylee is unfindable."

That sounds like Drew Peteson - exactly what others have said about him

I would PAY AL to visit Casey.

Anyway, my big issue is whether TM knows something (I doubt this) or is merely going on gut feeling or flat out wants nothing to do with all this..... The FL Chapter was formed due to Caylee. I'm sure many in that Chapter still want to find her. TM's comments are flowing big time just as they are starting up. I would think it's disheartening to hear it and perhaps even thwart someone's desires to do a search on a particular day.

The Florida Chapter was formed due to several missing persons in the Central Florida area and that happened to meet through the searches for Caylee. Not only do some want to still find her, all do. TM's comments are meant to be be encouraging, insightful and truthful. If some of that truth is disheartening and would discourage someone's desires to do a search on a particular day, then they are in it for the wrong reasons. Everyone deserves to be searched for. That said, Clock's Tickin quote said it best.

I think the term "not findable" is simply lack of a better wording for "unlikely positive outcome from blind searches". TES and other search groups usually work with a much tighter set of circumstances. The dates, areas, and information will point to one specific area of interest. Trying to come up with such a small target from such a grand scale (weeks of "pings", acres of swamps-woods-garbage dumps, and zero credible info from the last person who saw the baby) makes findability highly unlikely.

With the new chapter of TES in Central Florida, the search goes on for all that are missing. They need your support and prayers as well as the victims and their families.

Haven't read the comments yet (so this has probably been said) but what I don't get is TM going on the airways and saying this will be the biggest search in history, blah blah, and we're not leaving until we find her. We will find her. And then two days later claiming she will never be found and pulling out. What happened in two days? Nothing. And he continues to go on NG and say she will never be found. I'm over him.

When these comments come up, why doesn't the media ask him WHY????!!! Does he think she won't be found becase:

1. Amount of time/decomp/weather means too much tiny bone scatter? Still a chance then.
2. She is in an alligator's stomach? How would they know this?
3. She is in the landfill? How would they know this?
4. His own personal opinion? He could be wrong.
5. They already found her?
6. Lots of people looked and didn't find? Orlando is HUGE and they sent people to places that were already searched - DUH!

WHY TIM? WHY IS SHE UNFINDABLE????????

Haven't read the comments yet (so this has probably been said) but what I don't get is TM going on the airways and saying this will be the biggest search in history, blah blah, and we're not leaving until we find her. We will find her. And then two days later claiming she will never be found and pulling out. What happened in two days? Nothing. And he continues to go on NG and say she will never be found. I'm over him.

I will not get back into that mess. It will all be clear at some point.

When these comments come up, why doesn't the media ask him WHY????!!! Does he think she won't be found becase:

1. Amount of time/decomp/weather means too much tiny bone scatter? Still a chance then.
2. She is in an alligator's stomach? How would they know this?
3. She is in the landfill? How would they know this?
4. His own personal opinion? He could be wrong.
5. They already found her?
6. Lots of people looked and didn't find? Orlando is HUGE and they sent people to places that were already searched - DUH!

WHY TIM? WHY IS SHE UNFINDABLE????????

Cocoamom: I'm sure you know this already......

The dates, areas, and information will point to one specific area of interest. Trying to come up with such a small target from such a grand scale (weeks of "pings", acres of swamps-woods-garbage dumps, and zero credible info from the last person who saw the baby) makes findability highly unlikely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back