Caylee Is Not Findable - FACT?

imho shes only unfindable if people quit looking.

I've often thought that same thing...someone will come across something that looks suspicious as they walk along through the woods somewhere, probably miles from where we've been looking. :)

I feel TM staement means : The public may never find her, because LE knows where the spot is and may have collected what remains were out there, leaving nothing to find. I can't wait till trial to see what unfolds. I always say, " The quiet confidence LE portrays speaks volumns.

AMEN TO THAT. It's gonna be an awesome spectacle, the trial it is, when LE lays it on the table and say's "here you go." The side circus will be CA/GA getting grilled like they NEVER have before. Notice every interview with CA, when she doesn't like the question she changes topics. Not gonna do that on the witness stand. If she gets belligerent, they'll declare her hostile. Witness stands aren't for the argumentative. The Atty directing the questions HAS ENTIRE CONTROL. And after she finishes testifying, she can't raise her hand (lol) and go back up there and add stuff to what she said!!

IMO, the "A"'s think they're trial and fame is that of OJ and Peterson...hence the "celebrity" attitude. They have a highly inexperienced atty and one expert witness who the prosecution will start the questioning with " Dr. Lee...have you EVER tampered with a crime scene?" And he'll slink down in is chair...credibility shot. Then Kobi comes up.." Have you ever publicly said that you agreed that the evidence was overwhelming against KC?" And roll out the NG tapes...and off he goes down the commode. By then JB will be lost in space, with CA, GA, LA, and the statements they said.

I really think they may bring Ol' Sparky down from Raiford to speed things up. It will be that open and shut---without the body. I am blocking off my schedule for the trial so I can work from home and watch this piece of trash shed her croc tears when they say " DP..."

Bolded by me--

I mentioned to John Allen that when I watch Law & Order, Without A Trace etc, LE is able to track an automobile moving down the streets using tapes from all the various security cameras on banks, ATM's, buildings, traffic lights, etc. that the suspect drives past. I asked if that was just bunk.

He said it was absolutely true, but unfortunately NOT when a month has already passed because the tapes aren't saved for that long. I'd bet that's also true of Amscot's parking lot security camera system.

I heard on the news a couple weeks ago some LE asked NASA with their satellite cameras to assist them in solving either a crime or a missing person (I forget which). I looked that up online, but only found information that says that technology (satellite photography for crime solving details on certain dates) is not available. If it was available, I guess they wouldn't let anyone know because they'd be bombarded with requests and also people would be up in arms about invasion of privacy? But it seems to me, on a huge case like this, they'd be able to review that stuff. It would be great to get space pictures of where KC went on June 16 - 30 and carrying what...

Personally, I think that anything that might have been found, has been found OR the likelihood of it being found is very slight. But even if the chance is very small, for that little girl i think it is worth continuing and should be encouraged unless she's already been found.

..oh yeah...please GA..when being grilled by the prosecuter, say " We have information...its coming very soon" hahahaha hopefully it will be before they shave poor KC's head and serve her the last meal!!

AMEN TO THAT. It's gonna be an awesome spectacle, the trial it is, when LE lays it on the table and say's "here you go." The side circus will be CA/GA getting grilled like they NEVER have before. Notice every interview with CA, when she doesn't like the question she changes topics. Not gonna do that on the witness stand. If she gets belligerent, they'll declare her hostile. Witness stands aren't for the argumentative. The Atty directing the questions HAS ENTIRE CONTROL. And after she finishes testifying, she can't raise her hand (lol) and go back up there and add stuff to what she said!!
IMO, the "A"'s think they're trial and fame is that of OJ and Peterson...hence the "celebrity" attitude. They have a highly inexperienced atty and one expert witness who the prosecution will start the questioning with " Dr. Lee...have you EVER tampered with a crime scene?" And he'll slink down in is chair...credibility shot. Then Kobi comes up.." Have you ever publicly said that you agreed that the evidence was overwhelming against KC?" And roll out the NG tapes...and off he goes down the commode. By then JB will be lost in space, with CA, GA, LA, and the statements they said.

I really think they may bring Ol' Sparky down from Raiford to speed things up. It will be that open and shut---without the body. I am blocking off my schedule for the trial so I can work from home and watch this piece of trash shed her croc tears when they say " DP..."

Oh yes!:woohoo:

I started a thread that said Don't follow the pings and it was taken down.
As all of the threads I've started.
But I feel the pings may not be accurate as she was a CSI buff and probably knew better to leave her phone on. She may have left it in another place for all we know. Not that she's so bright, conniving is the word and I swear if I lived in Fla. and was well, I'd be out there kicking things around in different areas.
I still say check under the pavers that were laid on the 4th of July at A home.
KC said she was close. :furious:

I believe that they have already found her and are keeping it quiet for as long as possible. Lots of documents related to the case have been released but all of them are prior to October. The latest finds and the lastest results of investigative work have yet to be revealed.

Gardenhart: I never said Egypt wasn't entitled to her opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. There are many on this board that do not know what goes into a search effort like this, so before everyone goes on bashing Tim and TES they should understand what's involved. There was even endowendo about what he did with the 70K. I am just reminding everyone here, that there is only one person who knows where Caylee is, and her family apparently doesn't believe she is lying. They have also NEVER thanked any of the searchers for their efforts thus far, that I know of and they continue to make their daughter out to be the victim.

I just think we are losing focus here when we are questioning the good heartedness of Tim and TES. He did his best and HE is entitled to his opinion, don't you think Gardenhart? It's his opinion that Caylee will not be found. He bases that opinion on months of searching for her. He never states for others to STOP looking for her.

Months of searching? Did his best? Sorry, I disagree.

I believe that they have already found her and are keeping it quiet for as long as possible. Lots of documents related to the case have been released but all of them are prior to October. The latest finds and the lastest results of investigative work have yet to be revealed.

Who do you mean by they?

I've never heard of such a thing, though. If they had her remains, they would (and should) be given immediately to the next of kin after they are done examining them. Now, perhaps they are still running "tests" so that they have to avoid showing their hand, yet, but I've never heard of LE withholding remains that could be given a proper burial.

I started a thread that said Don't follow the pings and it was taken down.
As all of the threads I've started.

But I feel the pings may not be accurate as she was a CSI buff and probably knew better to leave her phone on. She may have left it in another place for all we know. Not that she's so bright, conniving is the word and I swear if I lived in Fla. and was well, I'd be out there kicking things around in different areas.
I still say check under the pavers that were laid on the 4th of July at A home.
KC said she was close. :furious:

My bold.

Des, don't get upset about your thread. I believe it was moved to the "sticky" forum with the rest of the threads about the pings.

AMEN TO THAT.

"Respectfully Snipped for length"
I second that, only those will be the only real tears she ever sheds. Her mind will be going a mile a minute replaying the Fusion lounge and AL and girls gone wild. etc etc :boohoo:

I don't think that they found her,unfortunately.They wouldn't hold back something like this IMO,not in THIS case.

I really don't know about the sonar rentals. I would assume since they did this as a profession they would own that equipment. LE would have some available for them I am sure as they always do in other searches and Orlando most likely uses that often because of the terrain.

If they brought the horses from Texas, then there would be the gas expense as I am sure they have a horse trailer since they use them all the time. It is possible people in the area also loaned them horses. That is done often in searches. You have to board them and feed them if you bring your own and I have no idea what that costs as I am not a horse searcher. Many times that will be donated by local stables.

With good advance planning, they most likely could get airboats and things donated by marinas. If they rented everything, that is not good planning as there are other ways which most search teams use.

I just question all the TV hype for donations and collecting $100,000 + and then leaving in 1 1/2 days. I know they did end up staying a little longer when the public outcry was so huge, but I just don't get it.

I know there are some here who have asked for an accounting from TES and have never received it. All non-profits books have to be open to the public and I don't understand that either.

I think the donations to TES may be like donations to the Red Cross - You think you're donating to a specific disaster, but they can funnel the money anywhere they want to. (I.E. big scandal a few years ago re: donations for Ca fire victims not earmarked for that and used elsewhere).
Truthfully, I don't care if TES uses the donations however they see fit, as long as it's a legit expenditure.
That having been said, although I admire TM for his effort at filling a need for searching for lost souls, his recent statements and appearances on NG have been very disturbing to me....His slamming LP was uncalled for- just cos TM gave up, why would he need to discourage others from doing their own search, if they wanted. His constant mentioning of how much he's spent, how expensive the search is. His flip flopping about staying, leaving, staying, will find her, can't find her, etc. His last about Caylee being "unfindable" was the worst....NO reason to make that opinion public, totally uncalled for.... I wish I could be there to help continue searching, this little girl has truly touched everyone's heart. Please, please, anyone who can be there to search whenever they can find the time, please, please don't give up.....Please bring this little soul's remains home....JMO

I've never heard of such a thing, though. If they had her remains, they would (and should) be given immediately to the next of kin after they are done examining them. Now, perhaps they are still running "tests" so that they have to avoid showing their hand, yet, but I've never heard of LE withholding remains that could be given a proper burial.
I have never heard of it either, but most "victims" aren't as hostile to LE as the A's are. Knowing them, if they were given clothes, bone, anything, they would still deny it was Caylee. They will go to their graves denying that Caylee is dead. moo

My bold.

Des, don't get upset about your thread. I believe it was moved to the "sticky" forum with the rest of the threads about the pings.

Thanks Celt, I guess sometimes I'm over sensitive lol. I thought it was different because I said Don't follow the pings. I feel that KC being such a CSI buff, daughter of a hom det. etc she probably did turn her phone off, or moved the body when Kovach and friend or other lady spotted her.
Also the three dead areas, No pings for quite awhile. I mentioned that if someone could take the time to pick up on where she was headed SW, NE etc. and they matched at least 2 out of the 3 dead areas, there might be a pattern.

I think the donations to TES may be like donations to the Red Cross - You think you're donating to a specific disaster, but they can funnel the money anywhere they want to. (I.E. big scandal a few years ago re: donations for Ca fire victims not earmarked for that and used elsewhere).
Truthfully, I don't care if TES uses the donations however they see fit, as long as it's a legit expenditure.
That having been said, although I admire TM for his effort at filling a need for searching for lost souls, his recent statements and appearances on NG have been very disturbing to me....His slamming LP was uncalled for- just cos TM gave up, why would he need to discourage others from doing their own search, if they wanted. His constant mentioning of how much he's spent, how expensive the search is. His flip flopping about staying, leaving, staying, will find her, can't find her, etc. His last about Caylee being "unfindable" was the worst....NO reason to make that opinion public, totally uncalled for.... I wish I could be there to help continue searching, this little girl has truly touched everyone's heart. Please, please, anyone who can be there to search whenever they can find the time, please, please don't give up.....Please bring this little soul's remains home....JMO

Most disturbing to me is that it is Tim's OPINION and Tim is considered an expert by some. So people assume that "an expert" is saying that she will never be found. Does anyone else understand what I mean? If Jo Blow said it, it would not have the strength that Tim saying it would have. Has he ever said Natalie Holloway was un-findable?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back