Caylee Is Not Findable - FACT?

If LE would go to KC and tell her she WILL get the DP if she doesn't give up the location... someone has got to be able to make her talk.:mad:

And... forget about her rights, shoot some sodium penathal (sp?) in her arm and make her sing. She didn't think of Caylee's rights. Then let her sit in jail for the rest of her pathetic life.

Knowing Casey, if someone tells her she will get the DP if she dont tell, she'd probably sit there and say OH WELL- but I wish that would go down like that- scare her enough into talking- put her under hypnosis or something and make her talk-

If you go back to the opening post of this thread, you'll see it started out with the implication that TES has/had alterior motives .

I guess I didn't pay very much attention the first time.
I don't think there are ANY motives, ulterior or otherwise. This is simply a daunting task. It is nice to know, though, that there are still people with TES and on their own who continue to search, without the publicity and fanfare. Like I stated before, misplaced anger is easy in a situation where emotions run so high. There is someone (possibly more than one person) who could bring all this to an end, to begin closure. Once again...it's not TM.

People don't seem to realize that with tropical storm Fay, we had 20 to 24 inches of rain in Orange and Brevard Counties. What were walking trails at Blanchard Park became rivers and small lakes and it took not just days to drain, it took weeks! The ground was so saturated with water, it couldn't absorb anymore. Now that the grounds have at least dried out enough to walk in with boots, so much has been moved or covered with debris, new soil washed in, etc. that the terrain looks completely different than what it was in June. So, that has become a big obstacle in itself.

KC must have been grinning from ear to ear when she saw that storm coming. Finding Caylee is probably harder than finding a needle in a haystack.

If LE would go to KC and tell her she WILL get the DP if she doesn't give up the location... someone has got to be able to make her talk.:mad:

Maybe she "honestly" doesn't know where Caylee's remains are because someone else disposed of them! It would probably be the only truthful statement she's made-and she does it with such conviction. Just like CA when she says "there is no evidence!" This whole family makes me :puke:

*Snipped*

At this point her remains if at ground level will resemble normal woodland ground clutter. If buried the traces of turned earth will have faded, and if sunk in water they will be mired in silt.

Without either a stroke of luck, such as a random hiker finding some clearly identifiable item, to narrow the search area, or KC coming clean and providing real info on the bodies location, then Caylee will not be found.

It doesn't matter how many voluteers you put in the field looking. They do not know what they are looking for. they don't know what it looks like, and will never be able to make the mental leap from childs body to bones that look like sticks or small flashes of color from clothing. At this stage she could only be found by trained professionals. And even then only if a very narrow search area is defined. One measured in hundreds of feet, not miles.

I disagree that Caylee's remains, if disposed of at ground level would resemble normal woodland ground clutter.The skull is one of the most durable substances found in nature. Even though it's been months, her skull should still be intact and easily recognizable. IMO

Knowing Casey, if someone tells her she will get the DP if she dont tell, she'd probably sit there and say OH WELL- but I wish that would go down like that- scare her enough into talking- put her under hypnosis or something and make her talk-

I think this is exactly what she will say when that offer is made. She would rather be the "innocent mom on death row for a crime she didn't commit" than to admit what she has done. The remains either show a violent death (broken neck or fractured skull, something that tissue decomp won't remove) or the truth is something horrid like I tossed her in a dumpster on Thursday and went hot body contest dancing on Friday. Gee, I hope that doesn't change how my mom and dad feel about me.

Not to mention she would be facing major time even without the DP, I just don't think it will carry much weight.

"All the money donated to him seems to be giong for his travels as he jumps from search to search to searfch without every COMPLEING any of them."

TES has found almost 300 people.

I don't believe that is exactly accurate. I believe that includes all the searches they have been involved where the person was found, not necessarily that TES searchers found the person.

Of course I want Caylee found, but I have no problem at all with Tim stating that she can't be. Someone has to be the voice of reason and, as mentioned above, Tim is the expert. Just because people don't like the message doesn't make it wrong.
Tim is FAR from an expert, as his recent actions prove. What are his credentials anyway? He has no LE experience & his logic seems impaired.

Think about this guys - I think they are calling off official searches because every fruitless search is ammo in the defense gun right? You looked here and there and there and there. You looked for 6 months non stop and haven't found anything - this must mean she is alive....I can hear JB now...

No, I don't believe that. I believe she is out there and she is findable. Just because TM makes a statement doesn't mean people aren't still looking and it certainly doesn't mean they won't keep looking for years and years if that's what it takes! I know residents of Central Florida that continue to think and look. Yes, she may never be found but that does NOT mean she won't be.

Please don't ever give up hope just because you hear someone with some "pull" make a statement. Everyone who has searched for Caylee has gotten very, very discouraged. It comes in waves - that's why we have to support each other. You CAN "search" from your computer because the trade of opinions and ideas provides leads.

LE reads here, everyone reads here - they want her found too! Never give up on Caylee!
Bravo!

All the money donated to him seems to be giong for his travels as he jumps from search to search to searfch without every COMPLEING any of them.

Bolded by me. I don't know where you're getting your information from with this statement, but I suggest you visit their website and catch up on their memorial page.

The memorial page is nice, but TES did not find all of those people. Some LE found on searches, many other searchers found. I don't believe he claims to have found them all, although it may appear that way on the page.

Tim is FAR from an expert, as his recent actions prove. What are his credentials anyway? He has no LE experience & his logic seems impaired.

Tim has many years of experience and has received glowing praise from many law enforcement agencies. His track record speaks for itself. LE experience is irrelevant, he's not being asked to arrest people and read them their rights, he's performing searches. Impaired logic? We could say that about anyone with an opinion different than our own.

And another thing- DP isnt going to bother Casey- she knows shes entitled to appeals on Death row and she will sit on death row probably a good 20 years- just like good ole Couey who buried jessica Lunsford alive- she probably figures shes better off on death row than to serve life in prison- she'd be safer on death row. That would probably be her choice for fear the other inmates would kill her if shes in general population

He started in 2000. There were many searchers in Orlando with double and triple more years experience. He is the best known because of Natalie Holloway case, but there are search teams from all over this nation you never hear about which do search not only for missing persons, but for storm, tornado victims, building collapses, etc.

I had the privilege to have searched with a man who has been in LE and doing this for over 30 years. He is a dog handler and a scuba diver like many searchers are.

I feel LP's experience is much greater in finding facts about missing persons because he has many years chasing the living.

Tim has many years of experience and has received glowing praise from many law enforcement agencies. His track record speaks for itself. LE experience is irrelevant, he's not being asked to arrest people and read them their rights, he's performing searches. Impaired logic? We could say that about anyone with an opinion different than our own.
TM's actions speak louder than words!

He started in 2000. There were many searchers in Orlando with double and triple more years experience. He is the best known because of Natalie Holloway case, but there are search teams from all over this nation you never hear about which do search not only for missing persons, but for storm, tornado victims, building collapses, etc.

I had the privilege to have searched with a man who has been in LE and doing this for over 30 years. He is a dog handler and a scuba diver like many searchers are.

I feel LP's experience is much greater in finding facts about missing persons because he has many years chasing the living.
You have a pure heart, I respect that.

I agree. Heading a group that, over the course of 8 years, has brought home 300 loved ones to their family members speaks very loudly.
Not quite, TES has taken credit many times when LE actually found the lost souls, that speaks volumes loudly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back