Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why didn't CA then say YOU get the car...not she get the car? and then KC said i don't want to get into it....BLAH BLAH

Code talk of Anthony'isms.

"Caylee has been so lucky to have you guys"....pause "Caylee is so lucky to have you"....words from GA " I am so grateful that she's had,,,and still has you guys"...

Notice all the past tense?

wow Casey has been in jail for almost 5 months?

The snippets we've seen so far are from back in July, about a week after she was arrested the first time, before LP bailed her out.

I sure hope some of the videos they are releasing are more recent.

KC also said something during the "You're alot like me" lovefest---Something to the effect that --- "They wouldnt want to piss you off"... during the spitfire comments...hmmmmmmm

When listening to these two women, you can reverse their words, "me" and "you" at any time. That is how the enmeshment works.

OOOH SNAP! she messed up!!! she said "Calie WAS so lucky to have had you".....and then she spends the rest of the time saying she IS, she IS, she IS............she knew what she said, very telling to me, give her the oscar, or maybe the razzie....

I thought the same thing..that is odd IMO. My dad has never called me gorgeous, I think it's wacky. JMO.

I call my son gorgeous...but he is four. Perhaps that will change has he gets older. It's what his pediatrician called him and I liked it so much, it stuck.

"Caylee has been so lucky to have you guys"....pause "Caylee is so lucky to have you"....words from GA " I am so grateful that she's had,,,and still has you guys"...

Yep... that's the part I really noticed. It seemed like she was catching herself talking in the past tense about Caylee and then quickly trying to correct it to the present tense.

Can't miss it, so sad...KC is crying for herself too.

:boohoo::bang::trout: :curses::HBwhiteflag::40__s: :sick:

Words fail me.

ETA: This feels put on to me, from both sides.

Here is another snip:

"Everybody knows that you've done nothing to Caylee," Cindy A. said.
"Good. I'm just glad that everybody else knows that," Casey A. said.
"There's a lot of people out there, though, that don't believe that," Cindy A. said. Oh, I know that," Casey A. said.

Oh, no, we are in to casey-cindy speak. If we get to hear her talk to Lee too, I am so going to need a chill pill.

heres a thought....perhaps this is the tape NG mentioned the other night with the A's "hammering" quesitons?????

jmo

Seeing KC in person makes this all the more real... and she scares the s*$! out of me the way she talks. She's cold... there's really nothing there. I always wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, but now I think she's just EVIL. I cannot stand when she says "Oh, I KNOW" every 15 seconds, and "But at the same time".

YES!!!! A big mistake to have said that! Casey is just confirming that Caylee is now gone!

They are all disgusting and dispicable! They all need to be in jail!

Yup. Once again.

I believe all the tapes are older tapes, not previously released when it was still a child neglect charge. There have not been any jail house visits since KC was arrested for murder.

Yep... that's the part I really noticed. It seemed like she was catching herself talking in the past tense about Caylee and then quickly trying to correct it to the present tense.
"seems" is not strong enough for me. SHE DID CATCH HERSELF.

CA "I don't wanna wait another minute"

KC " I don't wanna wait another minute"

Yeah right,girls.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads