Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

Please please no chit chat stay on topic :)

Hi all. Did Nancy just say the tapes contain "grilling" questions? I must have missed 'em.

CA tells KC she knows the drums are not in ZGs apt., but in Recardo's

Tot mom blaming everyone including police. Not ONE time. Not ONE time...is there a single discussion for the search for Caylee. The question: Where is Caylee?

She prays everyday that SHE gets to go home....not that Caylee is found. These tapes sicken me.

Funny how she never did answer that Q about the "zanny's apt.

Cindy: "We've raised almost 225 thousand dollars."
KC: "Wow. That's almost half my bond."

Yeah she feels helpless, she wants to go home and help find Caylee BAHAHAHWAHA yeah right - didn't lift a finger

Watching how Cindy and George handle her with kid gloves is AMAZING. My parents would be lunging throught the glass at me!

KC says she wakes up praying every day that she gets to go home. Shouldn't she have been waking up every day praying that they found her little girl.:mad:

CA tells KC she knows the drums are not in ZGs apt., but in Recardo's

Actually supposedly, and convienently, Zannis apt is just like Ricardos - even with a drum set! Go figure!

When asked about leaving Caylee at AL's place, she claims she never leave Caylee just anywhere.

George to Casey "This is hard to ask, Sweetie, but did you borrow something from someone?"

A-family euphamism for "Who did you rip off this time?"

Do you notice how when she answers a question - it's not just a direct answer. It's "Well, like I told you, as I told mom and like I told Lee earlier..." Is this a lier's habit to waste time or take up space with useless words?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back