Orlando Mapsco?

CarrieSis

Reaction score
I live in Dallas, and we have a map called Mapsco that refers to locations with AA and 11 formats.

Given that KC says there are clues hidden in her passwords, I'm curious if the Orlando area uses any maps like this, and if the blocks "R23" and "T55" have any meaning in relation to the ping maps.

Also, the mention of BlackJack in relation to a map.

Could be A(ace)10(any ten card)

On a Mapsco type map this would be on the bottom left of a page. Where was the comment KC made about "bottom left" in relation to the BlackJack?

Are you saying that her hints would be where Caylee was deposited or buried after her death?

I think so, yes.

Rand McNally does have an orlando street map guide that uses these alphanumeric location blocks, according to their website, but I'm all the way in TX and have no way to look at one and see if this is even plausible :/

Oh we call these Thomas Bros Guides here in Cali.

I live in Dallas, and we have a map called Mapsco that refers to locations with AA and 11 formats.

Given that KC says there are clues hidden in her passwords, I'm curious if the Orlando area uses any maps like this, and if the blocks "R23" and "T55" have any meaning in relation to the ping maps.

That sounds like something worth checking out for sure. I don't have one, but maybe some of our Orlando sleuths would have access to one and can check it out.

I am in Volusia county an hour away from the A's.

I have a "Trakker Map" spiral bound map book that covers the whole county and has the same format spoken about. Single alpha thru double alpha plus numbers.

Target sells the single city Trakkers as well, they look like a regular map. Think we have Rand McNally here too.

Any 7-11 would have these or local bookstore (B & N) for the big spiral bound ones. I got my spiral bound one 8 years ago at a 7-11 for $20 when house hunting. I am going to be in downtown O-town this afternoon and can check the 7-11. Maybe someone in Orlando right now has one and can check those coordinates.

Seems like a lot of planning for KC to check map coordinates, but who knows anymore...this whole case is bizarre!

It's probably "absolutely" *gag* nothing, but if it hasn't been checked out..

Blackberry Phones also have a GPS Locator Map program. When I get a chance I will look at mine to see if any numbers like above come up in the program.

-Rand McNally map of Metro Orlando - it is double digit/double Alphabet. Here is the range V,W,X,Z,AA-CA then 15-62 numerical.
-Universal Flip map Orlando - I-W then 18-30 numerical.
Are you saying that a single digit map of some kind is needed? Would we need the same map that Casey was using in order to figure this out?

Honestly does anyone think that Casey is smart enough to figure all this out? Just my own opinion. I can't even imagine that she had time to come up with secret codes while she was busy partying and spending nights with diffrent men. My opinion only.

It could be either/or, Lucky.

On Rand, what areas are T55 and then R23? Or.. double alpha? I hate not being able to see it, ugh! I'm guessing there's no TI55 or RI23.

This is something I believe only looks complex because we're looking at it backwards without a source. It's not a complex code you'd have to be super smart to refer to. It's simplistic.

If I called up my brother (yes, I have one lmao) and said hey, pull out the map in your glove compartment and go check out this place.. IDK exactly, but it's down in A10 on the bottom left..

He'd already know what map we had in common. The hardest part of figuring this out from the other end is that we don't have that information.

I ordered a map of Orlando from AAA and it came within 3 days and it is very detailed- shows all the lakes, streets, airport, etc- and it very similiar to what you are saying here with the letters and numbers so if anyone has AAA, you may want to order one. I cannot check it out right now as I am late for the doctors.

If KC had a blackberry, where are the bills on it? GPS should be able to track it.........wonder if she stole someone elses and used it............that story is so odd like this whole case. An unemployed person having a blackberry or very high cell phone bills draws my attention..........big time and very stupid parents that would pay the bill. I would of bought her a tracfone for emergencies only! The ants are enablers. IMO, they remind me of JVS parents...dad judge..........involved KC dad cop

If KC had a blackberry, where are the bills on it? GPS should be able to track it.........wonder if she stole someone elses and used it............that story is so odd like this whole case. An unemployed person having a blackberry or very high cell phone bills draws my attention..........big time and very stupid parents that would pay the bill. I would of bought her a tracfone for emergencies only! The ants are enablers. IMO, they remind me of JVS parents...dad judge..........involved KC dad cop

Don't we know she bought one back with the stolen check from her grandparents? Or do we know what she bought at the ATT store? Did she buy one for someone else and use it a while before giving it to them?

On my Orlando map R23 is where Exit 400 is off the turnpike. There is a park, Woodlands Park, and three lakes. As far as the T55, it is east of Ovieda and not even on my map. I do think it is interesting it is right near Ovieda. When I get back I will google what is east of there, since she may have had a bigger map than mine.

PS There is nothing but open land on T52 and T53. Kind of makes you wonder huh?

Don't we know she bought one back with the stolen check from her grandparents? Or do we know what she bought at the ATT store? Did she buy one for someone else and use it a while before giving it to them?

When I got my blackberry the billing didn't change at all. I kept the same number and get the same bill, only much higher. With all her texting, I would bet she had a blackberry she could get online with anytime she wanted.

Also, I figured out where T55 would be on my map if it went that far. It is an area with a lot of lakes, country clubs, and the actual Econolockhatchee River runs right through it. I know they have been searching the Little Econ River and am not sure why they picked that spot, but if they got the info from her, maybe she meant the real Econolockhatchee River east of Oveida.

Just my random thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back