Kid Finders Gives Up On Search For Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

"ORLANDO, Fla. -- Kid Finders, a group that has been searching for Caylee Anthony announced Friday that they would stop looking for the missing toddler."

...um, no, really? I thought that was a given, since she's not exactly missing anymore. Wonder what spokesman GA has to say about this. Did I miss something and the Ant's actually believe this could be Caylee?

Last I read, they were just plugging along with the same old "it's not her, it's not been proven" baloney.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Kid Finders, a group that has been searching for Caylee Anthony announced Friday that they would stop looking for the missing toddler.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

Even the criminals are backing out.

KFN will stop looking? When did they start looking...I must have missed that part.
In other words, they are picking up their donation jars, folding the carnival tent and on the move to find another vulnerable family.:furious:

Not giving up, huh? Are they still taking donations? By the way,what ever happened to their wagon that GA was driving 'round town?

I also wonder how much money (donations) they're sitting on.

KFN will stop looking? When did they start looking...I must have missed that part.
In other words, they are picking up their donation jars, folding the carnival tent and on the move to find another vulnerable family.:furious:

:clap::clap::clap:

How about you give money back to those who you scammed?

OK, OK, there is a HUGE elephant in the room, I will say what we are ALL thinking

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

Not having this same conversation again folks.

The baby has been found of course their search is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni