Remains Discussion Part 4 UPDATE Caylee Tentatively ID'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am freaking out over the fact that "neck breaking" was one of the search terms googled on Casey's computer.

:cry:

Me too Spotted Cat, does anybody know if it was "neck breaking" or "broken neck" that was the term searched for?? There is a bit of a difference. Also, why would someone search for "shovel", that's weird.

Just a thought: IIRC, KC told CA that Zani had a key to the house. My guess is she is going to say that Zani took the duct tape etc. from the house using the key she gave her. But that still wouldn't explain how Zani knew where KC partied when she was in high school and why she would dump the body there.

Cuz Zanny couldn't just get a bag and tape from her own place, and then dump the body closer to the house?

When I heard of the searches for neck breaking I immediately thought of an old episode of CSI (Vegas) where a mother killed her daughter by hitting her in the back of the neck with a shovel. Her neck was broken. The mother was very narcissistic & was angry and jelous of all the attention that her daughter received. Sick! I know that KC loved to watch CSI and have to wonder if she saw that episode and got "inspired". I literally became ill when I heard that the head was no longer attached & rolled out of the bag! Damn you Casey!!!

Just a thought: IIRC, KC told CA that Zani had a key to the house. My guess is she is going to say that Zani took the duct tape etc. from the house using the key she gave her. But that still wouldn't explain how Zani knew where KC partied when she was in high school and why she would dump the body there.

All she has left (other than the truth) is to blame it on someone else or temporary insanity. Hopefully, the vat of evidence will more than deny her these avenues.

In regards to the *traces of chloroform* The article said
Last month, the Orange County State Attorney turned over almost 800 pages of documents, which showed someone at the Anthony home had done Internet searches for terms like "neck breaking" and "household weapons."

In mid-March, someone used the Anthonys' home laptop to search Google and Wikipedia for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform. Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and is a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car during forensic testing, the documents said.

And they quoted that from the documents of over 800 pages..

ALSO it is in there about the *neck breaking* search on the computer as well

Hi Jane,
There was a search for neckbreaking and all the rest- what the media didnt mention was the search at the same time for 'self defense'.

We had speculated that the neck breaking one could have been a song 'neckbreakin' or the car lovers group.

But since it was done at the same time as the 'household weapons' search those other possibilities are very unlikely.
And they still havent pinned it down to KC yet, since it couldve been GA or anyone else visiting the house at the time. (but they will, I'm sure.)

Hi Jane,
There was a search for neckbreaking and all the rest- what the media didnt mention was the search at the same time for 'self defense'.

We had speculated that the neck breaking one could have been a song 'neckbreakin' or the car lovers group.

But since it was done at the same time as the 'household weapons' search those other possibilities are very unlikely.
And they still havent pinned it down to KC yet, since it couldve been GA or anyone else visiting the house at the time. (but they will, I'm sure.)

Hi yeah I know, I was just posting that because someone had said that there was more than trace, I was just pointing out what the article that i previously linked to had said . That Chloroform can actually be made from decomp
so perhaps that is what it was from the body decomposing

Perhaps NO Chloroform was used on Caylee

Well, finally we may all have some closure and a beautiful little angel can be properly laid to rest. I really feel for George and Cindy and wonder how they will accept the find if it does prove to be little Caylee. Larry King Live should be interesting tonite. I truely feel that God brought that man to her so she could be found before christmas.

I am a mother of 3 and the thought of what Casey must have put little Caylee through makes me sick to my stomach. I'm sure there are many theories on what exactly took place, but there is one twisted question I have....What would have caused her to remove her clothing? What type of monster kills their own child and then removes the clothing and puts her in a trash bag naked with duct tape around her mouth??? What was the purpose or thinking behind that I wonder... Any thoughts??? I truely feel sick....

If Caylee had taken her own clothes off to climb into the pool while her mother was distracted, it's unlikely KC would redress a lifeless body.

Just a thought.

If Caylee had taken her own clothes off to climb into the pool while her mother was distracted, it's unlikely KC would redress a lifeless body.

Just a thought.

Casey's real middle name is lazy, but she would have been too lazy to duct tape the mouth if it were an accident too.

Just a thought.

Casey's real middle name is lazy, but she would have been too lazy to duct tape the mouth if it were an accident too.

Just a thought.

You may be right, but so far we have not seen any official confirmation that there was duct tape on the mouth area. All we have are a number of conflicting media reports.

One of those that I read stated that it was a local resident that said there was duct tape on the skull. How on earth would they know! :rolleyes:

I lived a few blocks from the Anthonys until 4 years ago. (No I didn't know them but my husband did teach at the middle school the Anthony children went to but he taught there after they were in high school.) Many of you think that the bag was moved recently as there is no way that it could go unseen for so long. Here is a picture of what the woods look like in Florida. This is not the woods where she was found but it does give you a look at just how dense the underbrush is in Orlando:
h60164pine-mke143.jpg

Someone else mentioned how some teenagers found a hole in the woods and the authorities said a bomb was there. Someone else seemed surprised. There have been quite a few abandoned bombs in the area. See: http://www.local6.com/news/14992012/detail.html I haven't heard of any bombs found in the woods near the Anthonys but it is not completely unlikely.

I now live one block away from Jesse Grund and worked with him at Univ. Studios. He was ruled out as being the father. He was told by Casey that he was the father but later DNA test ruled him out. His family still remained close to Casey and Caylee and babysat Caylee quite a bit during her first year of life. One of Casey's friend said that she thought the dad was a one-night stand. Casey later named Jesus Ortiz (deceased) as the dad. He was just someone she knew casually through school. His family says that they never dated and the family denies that he is the father. She devised that story a few months after she heard he died. I just think it was a way to garner sympathy. It is highly unlikely that he was the father.

Someone also mentioned that Dr.G was not there at the scene. I watched the live coverage on local tv all day and she was indeed at the scene. She was standing, most of the time, near the area with the tent and directed the removal of the body and preserving the crime scene evidence.

The Orange County public worker was reading water meters and parked his truck there to walk about 20 feet into the wooded area to relieve himself. The supervisor for this worker explained that. He said his worker was reading meters not installing fire hydrants.

Thank you for the photograph ( wow) , and the calm, intelligent contribution to the dialogue.
I am pretty new myself...but - Welcome!

I am thinking that dog hairs were seen stuck to the tape, so police wanted to get samples of the Anthony's dogs hair. Thus the taking of the vacuum cleaner.

I guess there must have been a part of me that still thought that perhaps somehow Caylee's death was an accident, because I was really shocked to learn of the duct tape on the mouth! That poor little child.......may she rest in peace.

:laugh:"He said is worker was reading meters not installing fire hydrants." Oh boy, did I take that one the wrong way, lol!

I look at pictures of Caylee's face and all I can think is'how could she'?
My mind wont go there.
Casey Anthony is a maggot on two legs.

Poor Caylee, her whole family seemed so messed up. At least there is closure and her little remains can have a decent resting place.
I hope Casey never sees the sunlight again :mad:

Prayers that Caylee is now cherished, healing and happy with her God and little friends:blowkiss:

Please pardon the double post, as I just put this in daily updates where, of course, there is no discussion:

Recently and Amazingly, Sheriff Beary has been on local news in Central Florida using that one word, "Absolutely" as a full respone.

Today, he was quoted on wftv, as using the phrase, "In my Gut."

:wink:

I will provide a link if it becomes available.

I read on another board that someone directly involved with Caylee's body wrote to his sister who then wrote to their mother, (the poster) -- that Yuri rode in the ME van to the morgue with Caylee's body.
According to the son, there was never any doubt that the body WAS Caylee's. He also stated that his mother would NOT want to know the details of the condition of the body.

IMHO

Kind of like, "my neighbor's sister who lives next door to my uncle's 3rd wife said the mailman told her that his cousin's aunt said her best friend's niece told her...." ????

Geez! I'm pretty sure that after 6 months, the body would be decomposed enough to make for a pretty sickening sight that NO ONE would WANT to see... let's don't make it worse than it already is!!

Not sure of the scientific way to explain this but comments from watching lots of Forensic Files,Dr. G. etc.... hark back to how Laci Peterson was found (NO HEAD).... when there is injury to a specific area, decomp can set in more quickly there. IE the belief that Laci P was weighted down at the neck (legs, etc) and thus her torso was what was found. Our little Caylee may have had tape around her neck, been strangled, or had her neck broken, etc. to cause decomp more rapidly in that area. Thus skul detached from torso. JMO

Hi SCSam,

I saw some forensic experts weighing in on this the other day. Most agreed that the skeleton would have remained intact unless there had been animal activity or an injury to the neck that was severe enough to cause the separation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod