Dark Circles Around Caylee's Eyes (Pic included)

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I think someone needs to look up the symptoms of someone that is repeatedly being drugged or chloroformed. I was saving pictures of Caylee for a video that I want to make in dedication to her and came across one where she has really dark circles around her eyes. It also looks like her eyes are dialated or something in this picture. If you are being drugged could it cause that?

Look at this picture:

11-1.jpg

I think someone needs to look up the symptoms of someone that is repeatedly being drugged or chloroformed. I was saving pictures of Caylee for a video that I want to make in dedication to her and came across one where she has really dark circles around her eyes. It also looks like her eyes are dialated or something in this picture. If you are being drugged could it cause that?

Look at this picture:

11-1.jpg

FWIW-i have a friend who's three kids all have similar dark areas under their eyes..sometimes they appear darker or more red depending on how much sleep they've had or if they have been sick. their father has it too, so i guess it's genetic ?

Do her eyes look dialated in that picture though? And you all have been talking about the redness on or around her mouth. In that picture it looks like there is some redness there. Maybe I am looking to much into it then.

FWIW-i have a friend who's three kids all have similar dark areas under their eyes..sometimes they appear darker or more red depending on how much sleep they've had or if they have been sick. their father has it too, so i guess it's genetic ?

Lack of sleep. Interrupted sleep. Pain.

It can also be a telltale sign of allergies. We will probably never know, unless the baby had a history of allergies and went to the pediatrician. Heck, Casey could have given her over doses of allergy meds, too.

I was just telling my hubby earlier tonight when I was looking at pictures of this sweet angel that picture just didnt look right to me. She looked almost sick or lack of sleep. Just didnt sit right with me:(

OMG!!!!! I almost in tears after reading this.

http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/healthguidelines/chloroform/recognition.html

* Signs and symptoms of exposure

1. Acute exposure: Inhalation of chloroform causes signs and symptoms of central nervous system depression. In the initial stages, there is a feeling of warmth of the face and body, then irritation of the mucous membranes, eyes, and skin, followed by excitation, loss of reflexes, sensation, and consciousness. The pupils dilate and have a reduced reaction to light. Prolonged inhalation causes paralysis, cardiac and respiratory failure, and death [Sax and Lewis 1989; Genium 1992]. Other symptoms may include digestive upset, mental dullness, and dizziness [Sittig 1991]. Chloroform vapors may irritate the eyes and skin. Chloroform liquid causes burning of the eye and transient corneal injury. Skin exposure results in burning and redness [NLM 1995]. Exposure of pregnant women to chloroform may result in fetal death or malformation based on animals studies [Clayton and Clayton 1982].

2. Chronic exposure: Chronic exposure to chloroform causes neurological and gastrointestinal signs and symptoms that resemble those of chronic alcoholism [Parmeggiani 1983]. These may include depression, liver enlargement, and gastrointestinal disorders [Sittig 1991]. Chronic skin exposure to chloroform may leave the skin red, dry, and cracking [Genium 1992].

Dehydration can cause them.
They also say that drugged sleep is not restful sleep, so if she was being knocked out with drugs then there is a chance that she wasn't actually sleeping well.
Also, it could be from lack of any sleep if this was after one of those parties that Caylee slept "so well" through...on the couch...while her mother drank til the wee hours. grrrr.

I have to say I went and looked at these facebook photos of her again today, her eyes are soo sad in most all of the ones that her mom is in. Poor little thing looks lost. I am so sad for her :( There are so few pictures of her that she looks genuinely happy in.

The black circles can also happen to abused children simply because they never sleep well.. they are always sort of half awake listening. I have seen this personally. Very sad to have to try and help a child learn to really sleep again.

No wonder KC had her wear sunglasses all the time.
Actually I think she looks perfect. :)

I have to say I went and looked at these facebook photos of her again today, her eyes are soo sad in most all of the ones that her mom is in. Poor little thing looks lost. I am so sad for her :( There are so few pictures of her that she looks genuinely happy in.

The black circles can also happen to abused children simply because they never sleep well.. they are always sort of half awake listening. I have seen this personally. Very sad to have to try and help a child learn to really sleep again.

I can also say from experience that it's not just abuse. I grew up in a home with a lot of fighting (my mother and grandmother) and I never really slept well. I was always worried that someone I loved would get hurt. Kids Caylee's age might not understnad everything that is being said, but they understand angry voices. It could have been hearing the fighting between CA and casey that kept Caylee awake. We have heard about the fights that the neighbors heard, but I am sure there were others that were kept behind closed doors.

If anyone can bring up the photo of Caylee sitting strapped in her car seat with the doll on her lap, she also seems to have the circles there.
My lame little self still can't get pictures to post right.

The dark circles could be something...but could also very well be nothing.

My husband and his sister both have darker pigment under their eyes, and while my daughters both have fair skin like I do, they each have the same darkened circles under their eyes. In their case, it's genetic.

Dark circles under the eyes can also be a sign of allergies in children. FWIW.

I think Ciindy has them doesn't she? Not sure.
Also, did caylee have them as an infant or small baby?

Look at this picture:

11-1.jpg

Her eyes are/were <so sad> such a dark brown, I think that may cause them to appear dilated. If you look real close, you can see that they are not. jmo

I think Ciindy has them doesn't she? Not sure.
Also, did caylee have them as an infant or small baby?

Great point. I'm looking at a snapshot of her when she was a baby (maybe 6-8 months old?) and yes, she displays them here also.

I don't know if Cindy has them (most often when Ive seen her, she has foundation/powder on), but Lee certainly does.

Great point. I'm looking at a snapshot of her when she was a baby (maybe 6-8 months old?) and yes, she displays them here also.

I don't know if Cindy has them (most often when Ive seen her, she has foundation/powder on), but Lee certainly does.
Thanks, sounds like it just hereditary.

Also, it looks like this pic was taken in a restaurant maybe? If thats the case, its possible there was low light to begin with and the well-lit face is from the flash. If thats true, then the pupils would not have shrunken in reaction to that bright light yet when the image was captured.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back