Casey's Parents May Eventually Face Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what does anyone think the obstruction could be? The pant washing? Not enough, I don't think. The hairbrush/toothbrush action and comments? I don't think so. I think there may be something more concrete than those things.
Remember the video of LE taking out the Wet Vac and Dry Vac from the Anthony residence yesterday. Because I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more about them. What's left in them and who operated them. LE should not have left the car there. But despite that mistake, a person is not free to spend hours cleaning and stripping a car that the person has acknowledged smells like a dead body and the car's owner is missing a body for more than a month. For strategic reasons, LE and counsel for the state probably let that slide for some time but all that's changed. I don't know what the soecific statute of limitations is for obstruction charges in Florida but there is PLENTY of time left.

NJ Lawyer, do you think this business of obstruction was a coincidence coming at the same time as the body discovery or connected?

Sleuthers-- I agree with everything you guys are saying. When you look at Cindy and George and the way they have behaved throughout this tragedy, you can see how Casey was created. They are all SICK, SICK, SICK. Nothing for them is about reality-- it is all about appearances and lies. I can't imagine how Cindy could write a book about finding missing children-- she is delusional and so are her husband and children. They should be charged with obstruction of justice because (IMO) they knew exactly what their daughter had done and tried to cover it up for appearances sake.

People like them-- it is not about revealing truth... it is about covering up truth so the world does not know how sick and evil theyreally are.

Bless little Caylee-- she is in a better place now, away from her sick mother, uncle and grandparents.

I have family a couple family members that are much more dysfunctional than the A's and their 4 kids have all been arrested at one time or another, but none of them have hurt a child and I can't imagine them doing anything like this, let alone doing this and showing no remorse.
KC's issues go way deeper than the A's parenting.
We have no way of knowing how they behaved before this occurred and the circumstanced in this case could make a sane person crazy.
What I'm trying to say is that the circumstances might be to blame for their irrationalities and not the other way around.

Well we know if no prints are found on that duck tape, then George helped. I don't think he did and I think they will find Caseys prints all over the tape. All the spinning that this family has done, I don't really want to see charges, but I would like them to SHUT UP and let justice for Caylee happen.

I agree with you! I can't believe it... 18 pages or more of tearing down this family, and 2 pages of condolences for their loss... go figure.
"Sources" have said a lot of things that may or may not be true, but I would bet that the A's did not pay for that hotel... nor that dinner. Larry King himself might have, (since they were going to be on a live video feed for his show last night) or maybe the sheriff's dept. Whoever put them up wanted them to be away from their house for good reason, and probably for their safety. I saw a clip of Sheriff Beary warning the public that they would not put up with any nonsense... for everyone to stay away from the Anthony home. Good for him!!
I feel for them, I really do. And I can't help but wonder... if any one of us were suddenly put into this situation, without warning, what would we do? How would we act? It's so easy to SAY you would do everything perfect... but a helluva lot harder to actually DO it!!
All I can do is pray for some who hate them so much. God help you if you ever get thrown in a situation like this someday.

the feds have an enormous database of "profiles" to call upon. The 31 day wait made this easy for them. I am sure this "strategy" is part of many many of the profiles on record.

I don't hate the Anthonys. I am sorry for their tragic loss and hope they are eventually able to find peace.

I don't know how I would act in their situation and I pray to God I never have to find out. It makes me angry though, when I think about how CA and GA didn't want to give TM an article of Caylee's clothing and how they refused to participate in any searches.

I do hope they are surrounded by loving friends and family who will help them get through the difficult weeks and months ahead. Their family will never be the same again.

My post was not to anyone in particular and neither is this one. The post was to point out that so many were so willing to jump on "sources" word as fact and trash the Anthony's more. There are thread after thread bashing them and wishing all kinds of hateful things about and to them and what does it gain? Why is it so important to go on and on about wishing bad things on them? I have seen acutal killers get more understanding than the Anthony's. IMO all they have done is is love and give Casey and Caylee all they could and found it all but impossible to believe Caylee was dead and possibly at the hand of their daughter. I really do find it hard to believe there are so many that feel so superior to others that they spend hours and hours on a board such as this trashing and wishing bad things to people they do not even know. They feel their opinion should count but God forbid someone disagree with them or wonder what they gain by the constant trashing.

*Snipped*

All I can do is pray for some who hate them so much. God help you if you ever get thrown in a situation like this someday.

I don't hate the Anthony's. I have no respect for them. Big difference.:)

I agree with you! I can't believe it... 18 pages or more of tearing down this family, and 2 pages of condolences for their loss... go figure.
"Sources" have said a lot of things that may or may not be true, but I would bet that the A's did not pay for that hotel... nor that dinner. Larry King himself might have, (since they were going to be on a live video feed for his show last night) or maybe the sheriff's dept. Whoever put them up wanted them to be away from their house for good reason, and probably for their safety. I saw a clip of Sheriff Beary warning the public that they would not put up with any nonsense... for everyone to stay away from the Anthony home. Good for him!!
I feel for them, I really do. And I can't help but wonder... if any one of us were suddenly put into this situation, without warning, what would we do? How would we act? It's so easy to SAY you would do everything perfect... but a helluva lot harder to actually DO it!!

People are just sick of the lies that C&G have told. It is hard to pray for someone, feel sorry for them - when you watch the lies they tell. Just look at the LKL interview from Wednesday night. George denied the decomp smell in the car - talked about how a bag of garbage in the car from 20 days would smell, instead. Cindy talked about how the nanny/kidnappers were threatening them. They both bad-mouthed LE. And, that is only touching the surface of some of the stunts they have pulled. C&G have acted "abnormal" from the very beginning, in my opinion.

Sorry, I also consider myself a "realist". Who do I feel sorry for? Shirley and Rick, and other family members who have been the victims. I also feel a bit sorry for anyone (Jesse, Amy, Tony) who were thrown under the bus by CA, for the sole purpose of defending Casey (the liar, thief and murderer).

Just my opinion!

My post was not to anyone in particular and neither is this one. The post was to point out that so many were so willing to jump on "sources" word as fact and trash the Anthony's more. There are thread after thread bashing them and wishing all kinds of hateful things about and to them and what does it gain? Why is it so important to go on and on about wishing bad things on them? I have seen acutal killers get more understanding than the Anthony's. IMO all they have done is is love and give Casey and Caylee all they could and found it all but impossible to believe Caylee was dead and possibly at the hand of their daughter. I really do find it hard to believe there are so many that feel so superior to others that they spend hours and hours on a board such as this trashing and wishing bad things to people they do not even know. They feel their opinion should count but God forbid someone disagree with them or wonder what they gain by the constant trahsing.

I don't need "sources". I can see with my eyes. I have watched every interview. I have read and listened to all their testimonies. That was enough for me to form MY OPINIONS.

unfortunately the As brought this backlash of negative scrutiny upon themselves. there is nobody else to blame. Their behavior has been despicable and an insult to well meaning LE and most rational observers. They created this mess (the aftermath) and now must deal with the consequences. Most of the negativity is a combination of the media and LE "countering" a barrage of misinformation and out and out manipulation by the A family. It will continue as long as the As continue their foolhardy pursuit.

Alright, Janis! You rock!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Isn't Cindy cute?

Please, keep in mind all, this shot is the "grieving grandmother", less than 24 hours after cleaning up her grand-daughter's decomposition.
:bang:

WEEEEEE!! lookie us Anthony's play hide and go seek from the LE and the truth!! This is just a big ole' game!!!

You're right, cajun. He did say that yesterday. He's also said he was going to produce a photo of Casey, Caylee, and Zenaida at Blanchard Park, a few months back, so I guess I stopped believing him.

I'll say this, he's a better hotel booker than investigator!! :)

I believe he has the photo of the nanny, KC and Caylee.

It's at the photo lab at walgreens, JB is " a few bucks short" this week and is planning on picking them up when double coupon day rolls around lol

If you go to www.wftv.com and find the raw video of the search warrant last night you can see the plastic tub, all those boxes, all the vacuum cleaners being removed. I don't remember seeing any yard tools or pavers but there were big brown bags (like they put the shovel in).

There were reports of many photos taken in the backyard and a lot of activity around the shed last night. Many said they could see the flashes of light in the backyard (when they were taking pictures).

Intresting point: Last night GVS replayed her interview...when they went to the shed, which was AFTER KC took the cans, it had a lock on it...a MASTER PADLOCK. My Father's company is a locksmith/safe co....IF and I say IF the lock previously on there was the same (no reason to believe it wasn't, but NO PROOF it was) Theres NO WAY on God's green earth that you could EVER break it off as AL said with a shovel. No way.

So my point is, LE has no doubt investigated this....may even have the old lock....which puts a dent in AL's story OR in GA's entire gas can story. Im sure LE has done forensics on the cans if they were back in the shed for trace evidence. FWIW...?

I, for one, do not hate the Anthonys. My interest is in the multi-levels of denial, deceit, two-facedness, dishonesty, fibbing, etc. each and every one of them exhibit each and every time they open their mouths. I know their hearts are broken today. But I know from watching this case that the spin will be:
It's not Caylee.
Maybe it's Caylee. (That's where we are now.)
Ok, it's Caylee, but KC didn't do it.
It's Caylee, but the babysitter did it.
Ok, KC did it, but she had help from the babysitter.
Ok, KC did it, but she was pressured by "others".

ad nauseum. I wish they'd just exhibit some ... decency... for once, and admit, "our daughter is a liar, thief, murderer. She always was, always will be. She did it. We can't fix her, we can't cover for her, we can't make it go away, and we give up on her." (and confess all they know/did to LE, openly, fully, honestly, "absolutely".) Lots of us in the public would respect them more, and "reach out to them" for the utter heartbreak they are now enduring, and will endure every day for the rest of their lives.

By doing what Cindy and George have done (obstructing justice, lying after the fact to cover for Casey), they have created the perfect defense for Casey,

Casey's defense should be to blame it on Cindy & George. Then all their true colors wil come right out. It's a perfect defense for Casey. My parents killed my daughter and I'm sitting in jail to protect them. At the same time Cindy and George will finally be ready to talk abou the 'real casey' and what went down, since they will be defending their innocence. We will even hear about the strangulation fight straight from Cindy.

It's one way to get them to all tell the truth.

Yep. I hope that will be their next room. I hear they have room service, too!

You know up until they found the body the other day, I'll bet KC as screwy as she is was enjoying the "Being waited on", in her own twisted way. Seems they all have the same thinking, thanks to CA.
"As goes the leader, so goes the pack."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member