Jose B and H. Lee at the Crime Scene OLD THREAD REVISIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find where to click.

I was just watching it on Myfox though.

The defense team has walked from the Anthony home to the scene of the remains find, where LE is still working.

When they cut away from the story they were reporting that they thought JB MIGHT give a statement. Dr. Lee was taking pix. They were just standing there since they are of course not allowed to enter the area.

Can't find where to click.

I was just watching it on Myfox though.

The defense team has walked from the Anthony home to the scene of the remains find, where LE is still working.

When they cut away from the story they were reporting that they thought JB MIGHT give a statement. Dr. Lee was taking pix. They were just standing there since they are of course not allowed to enter the area.

MH, how profoundly sad that they could walk to the crime scene from the family home!

As for Dr Lee, let's hope he's just carrying a camera and not a fingernail (or whatever evidence he "found" in the Spector case).

It's going to be hard to keep that "Nanny" yarn going and maybe the gravity will sink in for The Dream Team as they visit the site. :confused:

Leonard wants to pay for any meter guy's counseling.

if there is a make-shift memorial there and la destroys that one...I will be even more upset......

I think for wanting to be so private--they make their presense known

jmo

Really they were just standing around, with warm coats and jeans, the ones I was able to see. JB, according to the reporter, looked somber and not like he has appeared in the past.

If you need another link, I would try the fox orlando website as they were the ones who just ran the story on local news.
Story with or without video, not posted by them yet.
Sorry I cannot offer more. You know I am desperate when I move on to wardrobe events. This is just such big news and it is frustrating that they switched away from it.

if there is a make-shift memorial there and la destroys that one...I will be even more upset......

jmo

Saw one on the news yesterday.

MH, how profoundly sad that they could walk to the crime scene from the family home!

As for Dr Lee, let's hope he's just carrying a camera and not a fingernail (or whatever evidence he "found" in the Spector case).

It's going to be hard to keep that "Nanny" yarn going and maybe the gravity will sink in for The Dream Team as they visit the site. :confused:

I thought it was part of a tooth - I'll wait and see at the next Spector trial

Okay, they cut back to Baez who did impromptu news conference.
He said again Casey not doing well.

Talked of rumor, leaks, they were there because there was something going on with sirens and LE and all and it is near client's home.

He said they were all going back to the A's house and they were the experts.

He has to feed these people.

This is all paraphrased. I missed part of it.

I thought it was part of a tooth - I'll wait and see at the next Spector trial

fingernail...that was speculation because Lee said he didn't collect anything and the defense lawyer who saw him collect it thought it was the size of a fingernail and white.

is it still on? Im not getting anything

is it still on? Im not getting anything

News switched off the story.

They then interrupted the story which was interrupting the crime scene story to cut back to JB's "impromptu press conference" as they termed it.

It ended.

It should turn up on the myfox orlando website.:blowkiss:

jmo

(Bolded by me) WHO are you talking about? JB or LE? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics