Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
intense controversy breaks out between LE and the defense team

Im sorry, I just can't take it. I am sick and tired of the smearing of law enforcement. If I have to see the entire defense team go this route I will be ill.

ETA: Jesus Christus, GR interviewing the entire defense squad on site. Take me now.

I heard somewhere there were 4 or maybe 6 vaccum cleaners taken from the A's house. Wow, George and Cindy must like to clean up after people

boo hoo.....team says they cant see the crime scene....

How can he still call JB part of a deam team? Nightmare, maybe.

LE is just crossing all of thier t's & dotting thier i's. They don't want anything missed of course they are searching through the dirt for evidence. LE & FBI must have a very good reason for what they are doing! JB get over it!!!!

Interviewing JB and defense experts at the crime scene - JB said "critical evidence is being moved."

casey should be able to watch the autopsy to see what is being done to her daughter?????????I think she has seen enough of what was done to her daughter, just my opinion.

Didn't the judge just say they couldn't view/inspect the remains while they were awaiting a positive ID on the remains? I mean they are acting like they were denied access to them at all. Doesn't Jose know they take pictures of the crime scene so they can see exactly what they saw when they arrived on the scene? Doesn't Jose know it is the job of the police to process a crime scene? When has a lawyer ever been able to watch a crime scene processed? This display is making me sick to my stomach

Is it just me, or does GR seem to be coming out pro defense?

Him and Fox news have been for a while now. Its not just you. Any respect I had for GR doesnt exist now I see his true colors and the fox news network. I dont watch it anymore but I do come here and see what is said:)

team really talk down that they cant be at the scene and get this....the women L...sorry dont know her name .....says....KC has a right to see what is being done to her daughter......JB said LE tries to abstruct justice in the court room

Thats going to be the defense tactic- they werent allowed to observe what CSI were doing at the crime scene so they contaminated it- wasnt this a mistake not to allow them?

Baden just said GR should come film at the site, classy. Real classy.

I guess Jose and the Dream Team missed the entire court ruling yesterday and decided Geraldo's show was a venue to air their ignorance of the ruling against them.

Im sorry, I just can't take it. I am sick and tired of the smearing of law enforcement. If I have to see the entire defense team go this route I will be ill.

ETA: Jesus Christus, GR interviewing the entire defense squad on site. Take me now.

JB and team are really blasting LE and their procedures. :mad:

The scream team is trying to paint LE as using their powers to obstruct justice. Now saying Dr G shows autopsies on TV shows -- so they look disingenuous by not letting them watch the autopsy. I cannnot tell you what Dr Lee said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong