Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interviewing JB and defense experts at the crime scene - JB said "critical evidence is being moved."

I'm not following this at all. Why would the defense team think they are entitled to be observing the investigation? And for them to insinuate that evidence is being moved (or altered), is crazy. They're, IMO, trying to taint the jury pool. The defense team (the blonde and JB) are both shaking their heads and acting like LE is doing something wrong. The blonde attorney said there are people who have been wrongly convicted and are doing time. This is true, however, do they really expect us to believe that LE is "up to something" or planting evidence against their client? Get real. Have any of the "dream team" looked and listened to what Casey has said and done since Caylee was last seen alive? It's all about $$$ for these people.

still talking live with the team out side of the crime scene

Yes What's her name says, they should be even letting Geraldo even on the site where the remains were found!!!! Does this lady hear what she is saying. If it was the other way @ would she let everyone trample through her crime scene? I don't think so! :furious:

Sheesh!! This garbage that Geraldo is spewing is seriously making me want to reach through the TV and smack him! Clearly he's been drinking the JB Kool-Aid. "Dream Team"? More like a nightmare to me.

OMG - JB says, "Full disclosure is the best way to the truth". Um, hello?!? Why doesn't he try telling his client that?!?!

JB says that they have not been given a time frame for when the autopsy results will be done and released to him.

JB suggesting LE might obstruct justice..okie dokie.

I can't believe Baez just implied that LE and the FBI will use the evidence to "obstruct justice in the courtroom."

I sincerely believe that "Ms. Anthony" should be permitted to view the remains of her child. I believe that she should be FORCED to spend MANY hours viewing her child....

oh...Im sooooo mad!

but again....this will let the public know how this team is working....they look like an ....bleep

Did they just say the A's would be on Geraldo tomorrow??

The Scheme Team is scum. SCUM!
Agreed! Geraldo and this whole defense team makes me sick. Baden's wife especially makes me feel ill. She speaks and carries herself in such a way that she looks out of her league and seems a buffoon.

It's not dream team, it's the Mean Team. It's certainly not a lean team.

It's a good thing GR is pro-defense re jury pool arguments and media bias arguments.

This just broadcasts that the defense KNOWS they are in trouble. When you don't have truth on your side, attack those who do. It's a new low for Team Casey.

i want someone to explain why JB and his peeps think they need to run the investigation? Full disclosure? Isn't it part of the judicial process for the prosecution to disclose all evidence to the defense? I honestly don't understand what this team of crybabies is so upset about?

Oh give me a freaking break puhleeeze!

All of the dremy teamy standing out there whining throwing suspicion on the ME, LE, the FBI...yup, they are all in it! All of these agencies picked out KC and decided they would mess with the science when or if her child ever went missing...

These people are beyond contempt...and they are insulting to boot...they think we are all that stoooopid...

I need to throw something....

I can't believe Baez just implied that LE and the FBI will use the evidence to "obstruct justice in the courtroom."

Are you really THAT surprised? The DT is going to throw everything they've got against the wall and see what sticks to try to get Casey off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla