Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reeks, I have never seen anything like this. What on God's green earth is going on with this circling of the wagons by the defense team, is this typical?

still comercial

We have a new t.v. just got it tonight and I'm thinking about throwing something through it

You know, I just started a thread on this. Since when is a defense team allowed to investigate a crime and go into the crime scene first?? Or even with LE? Doesn't LE have the right to do their investigating first? There is no proof it is even Caylee yet. Since when are strangers let into a crime scene area before it is processed? I have never heard of that yet these folks are acting like their rights have been stepped on!

Didn't the judge just say they couldn't view/inspect the remains while they were awaiting a positive ID on the remains? I mean they are acting like they were denied access to them at all. Doesn't Jose know they take pictures of the crime scene so they can see exactly what they saw when they arrived on the scene? Doesn't Jose know it is the job of the police to process a crime scene? When has a lawyer ever been able to watch a crime scene processed? This display is making me sick to my stomach

JB said LE is trying to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE???

oh. my. gawd.

casey should be able to watch the autopsy to see what is being done to her daughter?????????I think she has seen enough of what was done to her daughter, just my opinion.
I had to rewind my tivo to make sure she was talking an autopsy.

WTH? What family member would want to watch a loved one being dissected?

Anyone think that when they come back from commercial, Geraldo will interview the prosecution for their side of the story?

Tim Miller on now

The scream team is trying to paint LE as using their powers to obstruct justice. Now saying Dr G shows autopsies on TV shows -- so they look disingenuous by not letting them watch the autopsy. I cannnot tell you what Dr Lee said.

All 'autopsies' shown on Dr. G are fake! The 'bodies' are actors, the wounds, etc. are make up. I have NEVER heard of any ME anywhere,allowing a defense attorney, family member or defense expert to observe an autopsy. someone needes to ask Baden if he would allowed it when he was an ME!~!!!!

Geraldo is asking why wasn't the body found before this???? Is this guy serious?

Unbelievable! When GR asked JB when he expects to be notified of positive ID, JB says that LE is even withholding presumptive and tentative results of ID. HELLO......wasn't it Linda Kinney-Baden of his team who told the world that they had been made aware of the tentative ID of Caylee? They are just on TV telling outright lies.

I heard somewhere there were 4 or maybe 6 vaccum cleaners taken from the A's house. Wow, George and Cindy must like to clean up after people

There's probably shop vacs, hand vacs, a canister and an upright and if they had old ones, then they may be the types to never throw anything out when they bought new ones. That sounds like my in-laws. Just speculating, of course.

Well I just have to say....Could Geraldo possibly interview anyone other than the defense.

Is is just me or doesn't his reporting always seem slanted.

Maybe it is just because he is friends with Baez but you would think that because of that he would try harder to be objective or get something from the other side to balance it.

He makes me want to scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member