LEE Takes Memorial Away from Front of House

Status
Not open for further replies.
in all fairness, it was on his parent's property, maybe they asked him to remove it. if he took a memorial that was left near the woods where the remains were found, THEN he would have no right to remove it.

Sorry late getting to this thread, so this may have already been cleared up.

I just viewed the video on Orlando Fox local station site and the memorial was not on the Anthonys property, it was on the the right of way strip between the sidewalk and the road. AND I can't be certain but this almost looks like it was the portion of right-of-way that was not in front on their home but at the neighbors or either right where the two properties meet.

Can't believe LA would do this... but then again I can't believe so many things that have been done by this family.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8068405&version=1&locale=EN-US

I haven't seen the clip yet, but I am going to step out of my usual stance to look at this from a different perspective.

I'm not an advocate of the A's actions, in any regard.

That said, I'm going to try to put myself in shoes that will likely pinch for a minute.

If my little Mom was struggling to come to terms with something incredibly painful and finite, I know without question that I would do ANYTHING to lessen her pain. I wouldn't give a flip how it was perceived by anyone else - Mom is Mom. Period.

I know I'm reaching here, and I know it's a bit out of character for me to 'relate' to anything the A's do, but, IF Lee was concerned about the impact of the memorial on his Mom, then - I get it.

I don't always agree, but on this one, I get it - IF that was his train of thought.

Because i know I would and will go to the ends of the Earth to do what I can to make things easy for my Mom.

I just viewed the video on Orlando Fox local station site and the memorial was not on the Anthonys property, it was on the the right of way strip between the sidewalk and the road. AND I can't be certain but this almost looks like it was the portion of right-of-way that was not in front on their home but at the neighbors or either right where the two properties meet.

Can't believe LA would do this... but then again I can't believe so many things that have been done by this family.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8068405&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow, they say he stormed out of the door and ran over to the memorial grabbed up the items. It looked to me like he walked over calmly and picked them up with some care. I wonder what he did with the items.

I could easily see my son doing the same for me. I cannot judge Lee's actions in this regard. They need to be left alone right now.

But all I am trying to say is that just because you might see them as a beautiful gesture of love and concern...doesn't mean that is the way Lee sees them. They are in alot of pain right now - and I think it is entirely possible that they are not quite ready for death memorials yet. It is possible that they are hurtful and painful for the Anthony's to look at - and I think he needed to remove them for that reason. I believe he has that right when the memorial is right in front of their home. Are you saying their feelings don't count and they should suck it up because it might be hurtful to the person who left it there?

Well, I don't know anyone that would remove a cross and flowers that were placed in memory of a sweet baby girl. That is a very strange reaction imo.

I haven't seen the clip yet, but I am going to step out of my usual stance to look at this from a different perspective.

I'm not an advocate of the A's actions, in any regard.

That said, I'm going to try to put myself in shoes that will likely pinch for a minute.

If my little Mom was struggling to come to terms with something incredibly painful and finite, I know without question that I would do ANYTHING to lessen her pain. I wouldn't give a flip how it was perceived by anyone else - Mom is Mom. Period.

I know I'm reaching here, and I know it's a bit out of character for me to 'relate' to anything the A's do, but, IF Lee was concerned about the impact of the memorial on his Mom, then - I get it.

I don't always agree, but on this one, I get it - IF that was his train of thought.

Because i know I would and will go to the ends of the Earth to do what I can to make things easy for my Mom.

THANK YOU! That is all I am trying to say as well. I am not an Anthony defender...but I can see how this might have been painful for his parents and he removed it. That's all.

And the fact that it was on the little strip between the sidewalk and the street means nothing to me. That may not legally be their property...but I bet they are responsible for mowing it! I consider that strip in front of my house to be part of my yard. If someone posted something I didn't like there I would remove it. I might not legally have the right, but I would do it anyway.

But all I am trying to say is that just because you might see them as a beautiful gesture of love and concern...doesn't mean that is the way Lee sees them. They are in alot of pain right now - and I think it is entirely possible that they are not quite ready for death memorials yet. It is possible that they are hurtful and painful for the Anthony's to look at - and I think he needed to remove them for that reason. I believe he has that right when the memorial is right in front of their home. Are you saying their feelings don't count and they should suck it up because it might be hurtful to the person who left it there?

I don't believe you are an A supporter. And perhaps you are just more charitable than I am.

But if I felt the wreath was unwanted, I just can't see dumping the wreath so publicly. I mean why not just pick it up and take it in the house and dump it? Instead of slamming a person's possible good intentions/sympathy for the family by dumping it publicly?

What if you were a neighbor of the A's, had taken over food, had attended the vigils the family had and had not talked to the news media. And when you heard about the remains being found, you ordered a wreath. The A's weren't home and who knows when they would return so you ask that it be left in front. Then you see it being dumped on national TV. For all we know that is what happened. Would you feel so charitable about it?

I don't believe you are an A supporter. And perhaps you are just more charitable than I am.

But if I felt the wreath was unwanted, I just can't see dumping the wreath so publicly. I mean why not just pick it up and take it in the house and dump it? Instead of slamming a person's possible good intentions/sympathy for the family by dumping it publicly?

How do we know that he dumped the cross rather than taking it in the house?

LOL. I am not sure about being more charitable...but I am just trying to understand his motivations. I don't want to immediately assume the worst.

What wreath are you talking about? I saw a cross, some flowers and a teddy bear be picked up...and they were done so very carefully and carried into the house. I didn't see or hear about a wreath.

They were beautiful fresh flower memorials. What he has been doing to people's gestures of love, caring and concern is far worse than if he punched them in the nose. It is cold, vicious and hurtful in the extreme.

Agreed. And if he thinks he's looking big and tough by doing these things...wrong. He looks like a little boy who can't get his way. A spoiled little brat. No class, no couth. Way to show how tough you are Lee. What a joke.

Well, I don't know anyone that would remove a cross and flowers that were placed in memory of a sweet baby girl. That is a very strange reaction imo.

Meet the Anthonys and their cronies. They are unlike anything I've ever seen.

I could easily see my son doing the same for me. I cannot judge Lee's actions in this regard. They need to be left alone right now.
My family would do the same hornswoglged, as I would do the same for them.

The caravan of driving by and the media set up across the street night and day would unverve me to no end.

I hope I don't get blasted for this but I have to just say it... I understand people care about Caylee and they want to remember her but I serioulsy do not think people should placing flowers and crosses on the Anthony's property. Don't get me wrong I think the Anthony's are shady as hell and that all three of them are hiding crap but I just think doing that is wrong.

And while I am on this subject I don't think Padilla or Grund have any right to be holding a service. That should be up to Caylee's family to do on their own.

This clip is truly astonishing. The memorial had the shirt with the same "Find Caylee" slogan that the Anthonys used, teddy bears and flowers. It was insane to see Lee just run out there and get rid of it and then...boom, Jose Baez shows up, gets out of his Cadillac wearing a pair of tight jeans and SMILING AND LAUGHING as he exits his vehicle in the Anthony driveway. This is a crime scene involving a little baby who lived at that house. How dare you show up and laugh at her home, just yards from where she's been lying and decomposing. These people have no shred of decency or respect whatsoever.

As for Lee...I will never forget his dismissive attitude towards folks who are all concerned about Caylee, calling them "uneducated". Between that, his actions today, his hardy laugh in describing the odor of his decomposing niece in the car, his put-down of the "uneducated" and spending the time right after he found out Caylee was missing ordering video games online AND EVEN asking online for support in using them.....he is a startling combination of some of the worst qualities in a human being. (His sister having all of the the worst of them).

Just like when he stole the dog ladys bowl and destroyed her property (the sign). She was on that right of way. I really wish she would have or will press charges. The Anthonys aren't above the law. Why does Lee continue to think that he is?? He just blows me away.

This clip is truly astonishing. The memorial had the shirt with the same "Find Caylee" slogan that the Anthonys used, teddy bears and flowers. It was insane to see Lee just run out there and get rid of it and then...boom, Jose Baez shows up, gets out of his Cadillac wearing a pair of tight jeans and SMILING AND LAUGHING as he exits his vehicle in the Anthony driveway. This is a crime scene involving a little baby who lived at that house. How dare you show up and laugh at her home, just yards from where she's been lying and decomposing. These people have no shred of decency or respect whatsoever.

As for Lee...I will never forget his dismissive attitude towards folks who are all concerned about Caylee, calling them "uneducated". Between that, his actions today, his hardy laugh in describing the odor of his decomposing niece in the car, his put-down of the "uneducated" and spending the time right after he found out Caylee was missing ordering video games online AND EVEN asking online for support in using them.....he is a startling combination of some of the worst qualities in a human being. (His sister having all of the the worst of them).

Am I watching the wrong video? I didn't see Lee 'run' and I didn't see him 'get rid' of anything. :waitasec:

LOL. I am not sure about being more charitable...but I am just trying to understand his motivations. I don't want to immediately assume the worst.

What wreath are you talking about? I saw a cross, some flowers and a teddy bear be picked up...and they were done so very carefully and carried into the house. I didn't see or hear about a wreath.

Sorry that was an assumption on my part. When I think of a memorial, I think wreaths.

So it wasn't a wreath, it was a sign of faith, a child's toy/rembrance like had been left there before, and some flowers.

At my husband funeral. People said the dumbest things to me. Like I'll find another man in no time. I wanted to smack them. Even though I was in grief, I didn't smack them. Ohhhh, maybe throwing thier flowers away in front of them would have been good. I don't think anyone would have viewed that as ok for me to do, no matter how much grief I was in. And you know what? I wasn't 4 years old and knew that wasn't the right thing to do. However, at the time I was not aware that bad behavior was ok as long as I was grieving.

I'm so sorry that you had to endure the boorishness of others during that horrible time. Sometimes people just don't know what to say to comfort someone grieving and they blurt out stupid, hurtful things.

Agreed. And if he thinks he's looking big and tough by doing these things...wrong. He looks like a little boy who can't get his way. A spoiled little brat. No class, no couth. Way to show how tough you are Lee. What a joke.

I agree! As I look at the video again, it was not even on the A's property! There was a t-shirt that people had taken the time to sign. May not mean a thing to the A's, (actually imo, I'm sure it doesn't) but to whoever put it together it meant something. It was for Caylee, when will this family ever learn, it ain't all about them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken