What was found with the remains? THEORIES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were no articles of clothing, I would conclude that KC removed the clothes from her child's body so she could not be "identified". I also think that some form of non-human hair could have been found [though I am not certain that a ME could ascertain that just by looking at hair-particles] on the remains or duct-tape. If KC was in that house with the body of her child, whether the child died in that house or not, it is possible that the Anthony dogs had come in contact with Caylee's body.

maybe some sand from the sandbox in the yard? could it have been stuck to the duct tape? OR...some dog hairs, they have 2 dogs!

Perhaps the clothes they found with the body were the exact clothes she was wearing in the Fathers Day Video. If so then LE know that all statements given by the Anthonys of that date are a lie after that. It would mean she didn't go swimming that afternoon, she wasn't tucked into bed, there was no nanny on the 16th. It would narrow down the death date to the 15th and the last known people with Caylee were Cindy or Casey and linke it right back to the Anthony house.

I was thinking note (either handwritten or printed) as well. But upon further thought paper left to elements - especially submerged for a long time and then left to dry out in the elements would be brittle, falling apart, maybe even ink washed off - still there but difficult to discern what it was. Not saying there wasn't - I think there was - but it was in really really bad shape.

The missing cell-phone.Doesn't necessarily tie the remains to the A home but definitely links back to Casey.

Has anyone other than Casey mentioned a missing cell? I thought she made that whole bit up, since it was from a job she didn't have. I figured by now the cops would have combed the records for another cell purchase or any id that may be transmitted when connected to a network - but maybe that is just not possible and only the sim is trackable.

I think this is going to all come down to tying the body to the trunk of the car. I think they may have found clothing or towels, etc, but did a very thorough search because the forensics hasn't been done on the tape, bag, remians, etc.

Dog hair stuck to duct tape
A Pullup
possibly a reciept
sand
blanket or towel

In the jail visit videos CA asks KC is someone had been in the home. I wonder if CA noticed something missing such as a blanket, throw or pillow. She may have told this to LE as "proof" of Zanni's existence. ( She came in and stole it, dontcha know). I would think this would be info. LE would want to keep quiet and so didn't release it with the document dumps. Once LE saw it with the remains, they knew they had Caylee and the Ant. home became a crime scene.

this is very plausible!

I just thought of something else. What if it were a photo of her and Casey in the bag? I am sure that they used their printer to print some of the photos that Casey constantly was taking. Could it have been photo paper in the bin? I honestly don't think anything was put in there to "stage a kidnapping" because I really feel that was just something Casey came up with when she was confronted at the house that night. Once she knew that Lee and Cindy were buying into that story, she just kept going and going. That's usually how a habitual liar starts. Small and if not called on it, they just keep adding. Like the "Yeah that's the ticket" guy.

Has anyone other than Casey mentioned a missing cell? I thought she made that whole bit up, since it was from a job she didn't have. I figured by now the cops would have combed the records for another cell purchase or any id that may be transmitted when connected to a network - but maybe that is just not possible and only the sim is trackable.

I think this is going to all come down to tying the body to the trunk of the car. I think they may have found clothing or towels, etc, but did a very thorough search because the forensics hasn't been done on the tape, bag, remians, etc.

There are old photos of her with a Blackjack. Not recently by any means and there is no guarantee that it was even hers, but it seems to lean towards her having a Blackjack at some point. Obviously not for work though.

I think it was something from her bedding.
There is a picture of the evidence bag and you can clearly see
a part of the fabric in it and it matches her bedding.
I also think that they left it so it could be seen.
If you look at the bag it was large enough that they could have
pushed it down so that it would not have been seen....

I think it was bedding as well. I think she killed Caylee at home in the early morning hours of the 16th. When she left that morning George saw KC dressed in work clothes but Caylee was wrapped in her sheet or something matching her bedding and KC told George she was still asleep. She remained in that sheet until she decomposed for 2.6 days in the trunk. At that time, I think she was buried in the yard for two or three more days then placed in the trash bag with the sheet still around her.

Here's some more thought about a paver. Whatever was found that connected the home was very immediately visible. LE was at the A home literally within an hour or so of discovery - no time for forensic testing for fibers, hairs, prints, etc. No, it was something immediately visible and identifiable.

Another poster added the pesticide sprayers could be used to tie the paver to the others in the A's yard. Good thinking.

IMO KC used the shovel to pry up a paver (to put in the bag). That would have left an empty spot (probably a corner - but definitely in an outside row).

Now, remember way back - GA and CA had gone into the backyard even before the canines were brought in. What if that empty spot was noticed and GA replaced it with an extra? Now we're getting into the area of obstruction charges for GA.

I honestly believe it will come out that a paver was in that bag and that's what sent LE running to rope off that house.

Hey fellow sleuthers! In all the documents was there a detail of the items missing from the Anthony home? Anything small enough to be in the bag??

I vote for a threatening "You were told not to tell . . ." computerized or even hand-written note from the kidnapper/s. Paper samples and computer printers could be matched up to the note.

I was hoping for a thread like this but as someone who rarely posts, I didn't want to start a new one.....

I keep going over Sherriff Beary saying there was something that "absolutely" tied the remains to the A's house specifically. IMO, there was far more than duct tape and a trash bag that they found because that could be found in nearly every home in America. IMO, there had to have been something that they had previously seen in the A's home that matched whatever it was that they found among the remains to obtain another search warrant to the A's.

This whole next section is based on the fact that I don't know criminal law. Wouldn't there have to be something quite substantial to obtain a warrant? Also, they declared the A's a crime scene..does that mean that they believe the crime took place there? Why not the car as the "crime scene" or JUST the specific area in which she was found? What did they find that established the home, itself, as a crime scene? I am inclined to believe it was FAR more than duct tape and a trash bag.

JMO

I would guess that there is some sort of matching linen, be it a towel, a blanket or a sheet. Although, I'd think that CA would have noticed a missing blanket or sheet. But whether she'd mention it LE is a whole 'nother story.

I would also guess that either a paver or brick that was immediately recognized as matching the Anthony's was with the body. Which is why they were in the backyard again and search/taking pictures of the tool shed.

I think it would have to be something rather unique or easily recognized as coming from the A household. A towel or sheet with a particular pattern, etc...

The paper that was seized has me stumped. I don't think KC planned ahead enough to fake a kidnapping. I truly believe that is a story she made up on-the-fly while talking with LA when CA first retreived KC from TonE's apt.

Maybe a Hairbow, or Pony tail band for the hair was found in the Bag too.

I just thought of something else. What if it were a photo of her and Casey in the bag? I am sure that they used their printer to print some of the photos that Casey constantly was taking. Could it have been photo paper in the bin? I honestly don't think anything was put in there to "stage a kidnapping" because I really feel that was just something Casey came up with when she was confronted at the house that night. Once she knew that Lee and Cindy were buying into that story, she just kept going and going. That's usually how a habitual liar starts. Small and if not called on it, they just keep adding. Like the "Yeah that's the ticket" guy.

The thing that has always bothered me though, is...if she came up with the kidnapping story on the spur of the moment when she was confronted about Caylee being missing, what about the name and the fact that a person with that name was at the Sawgrass apartments just 2 days after Caylee went missing? Was it a coincidence? I am inclined to think that KC actually planned this out. Especially because of the searches on the computer that were done early on, long before Caylee was missing. I don't know...this whole thing is mind boggling to me. I'll just be glad when we finally have some solid answers. :(

It's luminal that they use to see if there's blood on walls/floors, etc. The containers we saw come 'out' of the A home - could they have been brought in earlier and filled with Luminol. Maybe they're not filled with pesticides but Luminol. If they were pesticides wouldn't they have bagged them like they bag other evidence to hide them from pictures, etc.
Why would Casey ride around for 2.6 days with Caylee in the car? There was a so-called flurry of cell phone calls to Cindy while she was on vacation; why didn't Cindy return the calls or 'did she'?

I'm betting various fibers on the duct tape.
I also have a very strong feeling that there is a cloth item, part of a set, towel, washcloth, sheet, pillowcase, something of that nature.
I think I saw part of a flowered sheet in one of the evidence bags that they took Thursday, so that miht be influencing my ideas.

On the Greta "home" interview, CA was showing Greta Caylees room, she started picking pillows up off the floor and placing them back on Caylees daybed. She told Greta that when the dogs got on the bed for "comfort"... they always knock down the pillows.
Anywhoooo, my point is.... the throw pillow in that clip is the exact match to the pillow in the paper bag.
I paused the tv and yelled at my hubby that a woman would KNOW if throw pillows are missing because we women buy "2" of them.... one for EACH SIDE of the couch, daybed, etc. I have NEVER bought just 1 pillow, it does not look right!
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member