Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they suppose to get rid of the bugs if LE took their pesticide? :waitasec:

:clap: No chit.
So, there are fingerprints not associated with Casey on items discovered.

Great work, many thanks to all the LE folks.
:blowkiss:

I remind you once again...Cindy was the last known independently verified and confirmed person to be seen with Caylee alive at the nursing center on June 15, 2008.

People are assuming this only has to do with obstruction or after the fact. It could be much more.

Yes, SS, I do remember you saying this, and never wavering from it. I have for quite awhile been thinking the same thing. This developing part of the story should be quite interesting to follow! Hope they let Cindy take her "teddy bear" to lockup when she gets arrested! :crazy:

Something that is resonating with me here is the repetitive emphasis that official spokespeople keep placing on the knarly conditions of the spot/area where Caylee's remains were hidden.
In my opinion, this is sounding less and less like something Casey could have done, or did, all on her own.

On another note, George looks to me like a time-bomb on Larry King.

I remind you once again...Cindy was the last known independently verified and confirmed person to be seen with Caylee alive at the nursing center on June 15, 2008.

People are assuming this only has to do with obstruction or after the fact. It could be much more.

I always remember KC's voice in that jail phone call with CA when she say "YOU don't know what MY involvement is?" to CA. Almost like she's saying to her mother-Hey, what about YOUR involvement? This family is so symbiotic(not sure if that's the right word) it's hard to tell where one begins and the other one ends!:eek:

It has been said, prior to finding remains, that if they charged CA or GA prior to KC's trial that CA and GA could plead the Fifth. IMHO. I do not see that it matters one way or the other at this point. The state can enter GA and CA sworn statements into evidence. No need to have them testify. The state could call them to testify, call them to the witness stand, ask a question and then have CA refuse to answer on the grounds it might incriminate her. Yes, that would look good. So at this point, if LE and the State thinks they have enough to charge anyone with anything of any kind I think they will go for it. JMO.

You do not have to be charged with anything to plead the 5th so that would not be a reason not to charge them. I still do not believe we will see obstruction charges. If they have covered up a crime that is much more serious than obstruction, they would be an accomplice after the fact or guilty of evidence tampering, both felonies where obstruction is a misdemeanor. If the family of Couey was not charged with obstruction (Same state) I don't believe we will see those charges.

It will either be something much more serious or nothing at all, and taking the 5th won't effect when those charges come down if they come.

Hey, SS - I'm right there with you. I'm afraid the "cover up" that we've talked about in the past and the actual cover may be very different.

If Caylee were murdered at the home - I'm guessing it was definitely not a "soft kill" and there was a very ugly scene. Most of us agree that, in all probability, KC wouldn't have taken the time and effort to clean everything the way it should have been. But, none of us doubt that Cindy would have. I haven't been able to stop thinking that there is probably some very good evidence that Cindy has hidden, cleaned or whatever.

I would certainly think any charges looked at now are related to this new evidence find and not just to the statements she's made in the past. JMO, of course.

Re: the house being bugged- who the heck cares! If 2 normal grandparents just found out that their grandaughter is probably dead, and their daughter is charged with the murder, all they'd find is a lot of grief, anguish & hopefully support of each other. The last thing on my mind would be if my house was bugged. Go ahead, bug my house & listen to me cry like a baby over my grandaughter.....What are they covering for?

Normal being the definitive word there, anymore questions?

How are they suppose to get rid of the bugs if LE took their pesticide? :waitasec:

OK, I just showered my puter in coke, that's the post of the day IMHO!!

I hope they do something to keep them from making one more dime
off that innocent baby.

I think if I were handling the case I would be afraid of making people think I was targetingg the family. If a jury thinks the parents are getting picked on they might vote innocent.

Hey, SS - I'm right there with you. I'm afraid the "cover up" that we've talked about in the past and the actual cover may be very different.

If Caylee were murdered at the home - I'm guessing it was definitely not a "soft kill" and there was a very ugly scene. Most of us agree that, in all probability, KC wouldn't have taken the time and effort to clean everything the way it should have been. But, none of us doubt that Cindy would have. I haven't been able to stop thinking that there is probably some very good evidence that Cindy has hidden, cleaned or whatever.

I would certainly think any charges looked at now are related to this new evidence find and not just to the statements she's made in the past. JMO, of course.

I agree. I can't help thinking that possibly CA and not KC purchased something to replace *something* from the house. And I say to LE... bring. it. on.

And it's not because I enjoy the thought of anyone being prosecuted, especially people who have lost a loved one -- it's just that as a society we have important laws and rules set in place and if the A's have violated them they need to be held accountable. Unless we set aside a whole category of misdeeds as unprosecutable because of the perpetrators' emotional state, then this needs to happen.

If they've covered up a crime they need to do the time. :)

You do not have to be charged with anything to plead the 5th so that would not be a reason not to charge them. I still do not believe we will see obstruction charges. If they have covered up a crime that is much more serious than obstruction, they would be an accomplice after the fact or guilty of evidence tampering, both felonies where obstruction is a misdemeanor. If the family of Couey was not charged with obstruction (Same state) I don't believe we will see those charges.

It will either be something much more serious or nothing at all, and taking the 5th won't effect when those charges come down if they come.

Thanks for that info. Prior discussions had been about their pleading the 5th and all that, this was prior to a body being found, anyway...the info you have provided makes much more sense.

I think if I were handling the case I would be afraid of making people think I was targetingg the family. If a jury thinks the parents are getting picked on they might vote innocent.

IMO that time has come and gone. They've sunk their own PR ship.

I just heard Phil Keating on Fox news say that George and Cindy think their house is bugged.

Hmmmn.

Hmm...indeed. :waitasec:

Doesn't paranoia often appear when there is guilt involved?

Yes, SS- That has always been fact No.1 at the top of my list also!

These are other questions I've always had about June 15th though--
What time did CA return from Mt. Dora? (probably Caylee fell asleep in
the car).
Do we know where KC was all day (from pings) and when she showed
back up at the house?
Do we know when the neighbors overheard the argument between KC and CA
and was it outside in the driveway?

I had always thought that after the argument KC grabbed up Caylee in a rage
and left with her.

Now it looks more like your theory may be the true one--
that Caylee never left the Anthony house alive!

I don't think it's a case of picking on anyone-it's a search for the truth! When the jury hears the truth they will know that LE did what they had to since G&C were not cooperating and actually were changing their stories, tampering with evidence, obstructing the search, etc. Everything the A's have done or said is public record-they can't un-ring the bell!!

I will be very interested in all that was removed from the home. It has been speculated that JB was taking letters back and forth...I wonder if there were any in that house that were taken into evidence. This is all just speculation but it would be interesting to know.

I have been wondering about that as well. Casey asked the family in one of her jail house visits if they received her letters and they said yes.

I don't believe those are protected by privilige, but I could be wrong. Any attorneys out there?

I wouldn't get too excited folks....sounds more to me like someone speculating than actual fact. Don't get taken in by irresponsible media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK