*REVISIT* Anthonys' private investigator searching for surveillance devices *REVISIT*

There was good cause to bug the Aisenberg house, there is no cause to bug the A home now that Casey's gone. It is my opinion that LE would not be able to obtain a warrant to bug the house at this time. Other posters here are 'assuming' that LE can bug the house. :waitasec:

If they DID bug the house [big if] they had a reason.Something they found linking C or G. All just speculation.

There was good cause to bug the Aisenberg house, there is no cause to bug the A home now that Casey's gone. It is my opinion that LE would not be able to obtain a warrant to bug the house at this time. Other posters here are 'assuming' that LE can bug the house. :waitasec:

The only thing we can tell by this report is that the private investigator is doing his job. LE had possession of the home, there are rumors floating of charges against the Anthony's, he would not be doing his job if he didn't check for bugs. If I were the Anthony's I would assume that the house and cars have been bugged at least since Casey was released on bond.

Remember the day the police officer brought Cindy's vehicle around back of the station so she could get in there? My first thought when I saw that was the vehicle was now bugged.

If the bug exists and is new, meaning it is to find evidence about Cindy and George, than the police think they have done something much more sinister than giving ridiculous statements to the press.

If they DID bug the house [big if] they had a reason.Something they found linking C or G. All just speculation.

Now that I agree with. Judges do not hand out warrants to eavesdrop willy nilly. With good cause they could have obtained a warrant, but I don't believe anything we're aware of as far as the A's conflicting statements would justify good cause.

The only thing we can tell by this report is that the private investigator is doing his job. LE had possession of the home, there are rumors floating of charges against the Anthony's, he would not be doing his job if he didn't check for bugs. If I were the Anthony's I would assume that the house and cars have been bugged at least since Casey was released on bond.

Remember the day the police officer brought Cindy's vehicle around back of the station so she could get in there? My first thought when I saw that was the vehicle was now bugged.

If the bug exists and is new, meaning it is to find evidence about Cindy and George, than the police think they have done something much more sinister than giving ridiculous statements to the press.

I agree, it's very likely that bugs were planted when Casey was released, however those warrants would no longer be active. I also agree that IF the house is bugged now, the As are suspected of something more than being wishy washy. I don't think that's the case.

Is there actually a link to the A's home being bugged, or is it media speculation?

I agree, it's very likely that bugs were planted when Casey was released, however those warrants would no longer be active. I also agree that IF the house is bugged now, the As are suspected of something more than being wishy washy. I don't think that's the case.

I think the A's are being accused more of Washy than Wishy.
IMO :)

Not that I agree with. Judges do not hand out warrants to eavesdrop willy nilly. With good cause they could have obtained a warrant, but I don't believe anything we're aware of as far as the A's conflicting statements would justify good cause.

Remember, up until her indictment for murder, and her return to jail, this was technically a "missing or kidnapped child" case. It was a crime in progress, not an investigation of a crime that had already occured, such as murder. Wiretaps are very appropriately used in crime in progress situations, and judges are much free'er in granting them. Especially with a missing child involved.

Is there actually a link to the A's home being bugged, or is it media speculation?

As far as I can tell from the link at 1st of post this is just media speculation. Besides, technology is way beyond the old methods. Good grief, the average citizen can buy a tool you can sit in your car, or outside, and hear people on the inside of a house, without anything being put in the house by the listener. I can't think of the name of it, but remember looking it up once when somone told me of it. You can purchase through "detecive mags" and such. :eek:

Maybe they can 'feel' all 'our' eyes upon them. Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean there is nobody watching. :)

Shoot, all they have to do nowadays is turn on their computer(s) and SEE ALL OF US HERE, for starters :D

Remember, up until her indictment for murder, and her return to jail, this was technically a "missing or kidnapped child" case. It was a crime in progress, not an investigation of a crime that had already occured, such as murder. Wiretaps are very appropriately used in crime in progress situations, and judges are much free'er in granting them. Especially with a missing child involved.

One thing's for sure: there are NO privileges, I repeat, NO privileges, between a parent and a child, so Casey had better have watched every word she uttered while at home. ;) (Course you know I wouldn't have dared post this back when she was at home, else I'd have been helping the defense, eh?!?!)

I think the A's are being accused more of Washy than Wishy.
IMO :)

Such a shame that Cindy hadn't been as clever as you, Carrington, else she'd have known that you can't wash away the serrations on a knife (which may be the very ones that match up to the serrations of the knife used to cut the duct tape from the roll... :eek: )

Sorry, I typed not rather than now in the post you responded to. It changes my entire meaning. I think it's very likely that the house was bugged before Casey was indicted, but not since....unless LP was doing the bugging :eek:

I started to say I would be paranoid if LE had spent hours in my house,but that's not true.Our son commited suicide at home.While we were at the hospital a CSI team went through our home.I didn't know it until my daughter told me 2 days later.It never occured to me the house might be bugged,but the A's have put themselves in a very different position .We weren't guilty of anything.
Since Caylee was found so close to home they might all be considered suspects now.

My heart goes out to you.

Sorry, I typed not rather than now in the post you responded to. It changes my entire meaning. I think it's very likely that the house was bugged before Casey was indicted, but not since....unless LP was doing the bugging :eek:

Chilly,
do you think LE might be looking at all the A's since Caylee was found so close to home? Not saying they think the A's murdered Caylee,just that they have to consider their involvement a possibility and check it out.

Chilly,
do you think LE might be looking at all the A's since Caylee was found so close to home? Not saying they think the A's murdered Caylee,just that they have to consider their involvement a possibility and check it out.

I don't think LE believes Cindy or George had anything to do with Caylee's death or with hiding the body. The idea that one of them moved Caylee or were at some point aware that she was in the car trunk is beyond ridiculous, IMO. I think LE does have questions as to whether Cindy and George have been entirely truthful in the statements about Casey's actions. I definitely do not see any charges against the As forthcoming. The folks here who want to see Cindy's head on the chopping block are going to be very disappointed, IMO.

This whole "charges against the Anthonys" thing started with a very biased report by WFTV and has escalated from there. LE has never said a word on record about bringing charges against the A's

when kc said you don't know my involvement and ca said no 'sweetheart' I don't that was so strange to me! like all their conversations..........code???

sorry clicked before I was done..........I would of said What is YOUR involvement!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back