TruTv(Court TV) Insession is discussing the case.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Some interesting things are being said. This journalist that talked to Cindy said that there were things Cindy said that were alarming to her. Cindy said something like "I don't want to lose another one" and then mentioned something about Caylees father. Another interesting thing was something about Casey being molested by her dad and brother. Reporter was like "Why havn't her father and brother been DNA tested?" insuinating that one them could be Caylees father.

It's really interesting indeed what this reporter is saying ... she also said that a "network" paid for George and Cindy's stay at the Ritz Carlton.

do you have a link? is it on live ?

Okay, I'm glad others are watching. Very interesting. She mentioned that the true id of Caylees dad will NEVER be known per CA.

She said that RP (KCs best friend supposedly) told JB he would not be a good character witness for KC because he believes that she's lied throughout the whole process. JB SUBPOENED him anyway!! lol that should be interesting.

She also said 'about the presumption of innocence' that the Orlando community already had KC tarred and feathered. ROFL picturing that - I want to participate.

Wasn't Lee recently DNA tested? I thought they got a court order for DNA from him.

does anyone know if tru tv will be covering it live? Also, cotton candy, I hadn't heard that..... about Lee. Sure is interesting what Cindy is spewing.... sad really.

does anyone know if tru tv will be covering it live? Also, cotton candy, I hadn't heard that..... about Lee. Sure is interesting what Cindy is spewing.... sad really.

Yes they will be covering the hearing live :)

Some interesting things are being said. This journalist that talked to Cindy said that there were things Cindy said that were alarming to her. Cindy said something like "I don't want to lose another one" and then mentioned something about Caylees father. Another interesting thing was something about Casey being molested by her dad and brother. Reporter was like "Why havn't her father and brother been DNA tested?" insuinating that one them could be Caylees father.

Who mentioned about the molestation, supposedly Cindy to reporter??

Wasn't Lee recently DNA tested? I thought they got a court order for DNA from him.

I think everybody's been DNA tested. I hope the old chestnut "LA must be the father, because the baby's name was "CayLEE." Then, "KC freaked out from shame and fear" thing doesn't come back to haunt us.

I'm QUITE sure that KC was verbally and emotionally abused. Maybe even physically (by CA). But, the sexual abuse thing sounds like another one of KC's lies. And, she doesn't act like any incest victim that I've ever worked with. As a socio, she doesn't experience shame. AND incest doesn't cause sociopathy. The % of sociopaths who have been sexually abused is about the same as the % of regular population. Incest is often found in borderline personality disorder backgrounds.

I have a whole treatment program full of incest victims right now. They are all borderlines, but not sociopaths.

Who mentioned about the molestation, supposedly Cindy to reporter??

I think the reporter was referring to what Casey had told other people about being molested. She also said that Cindy always seemed combative, and that she never saw her cry. She said Cindy's behavior always struck her as weird (my words I'm paraphrasing).

Okay, I'm glad others are watching. Very interesting. She mentioned that the true id of Caylees dad will NEVER be known per CA.

Especially if Rick is correct, and KC doesn't know HERSELF. :)

It's either, Casey will never tell them or Casey doesn't know who the father is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back