Emergency Hearing 12/16/08 UPDATE: Motions Denied

Whining about not having access to scene. He said it is really no longer a crime scene..huh?

he wants to have the area the same as it was 6 days ago.:waitasec:
seriously?
uuh uuummm
listening to him is something else. wow.
imo

I'm watching the streaming video on CNN and I can barely hear what they are saying! Geez - someone should turn up the volume on the microphones. The Judge wasn't even talking into his microphone.

What he is requesting is absurd. They can't have the defense tampering with the crime scene before they are finished. I hope the Judge throws him out on his rear.
Myfoxorlando has great sound, I like using them because I can clearly hear what is being said.

Defense is the only one taking this matter seriously??????

Did I hear that right?

This is ridiculous.
they haven't even declared that it's her body, so it should all be moot right now.

ASSTOUNDING (two ss are mine)! Just LOVED how Jose, in his motion to compel, literally whined in his legal document about how LE keeps saying 'one more day' to be done with the crime scene and that poor whaaa whaaa defense team had to fly their experts in and out and then LE was still dragging their feet! What a complete and utter idiot. Is this guy really a lawyer? I may have one foot on the ban box saying this but I tell you.... the man really thinks that LE is sifting dirt to rouine the crime scene for the defense team and to drag their feet in handing it over.

really.

pllleeeaasssseee....

This is going be a loooooooong trial folks.......

Bolded by me. Uh where did we hear that ONE MORE DAY from before?? Now that the shoe is on the other foot, it's URGENT. :rolleyes:

JB apparently doesn't believe that LE can do a crime scene investigation. His insinuations are inappropriate.

omg...defense is the only one taking it seriously. did you see the prosecution shake her head hard at that? omg

aaarrrrgggghhhhh!
they actually went to comercial!:razz:

THANK YOU..that is my whole point, the body hasn't been identified YET!

the only people that seem to be taking this matter seriously is the defense...

I wish wftv would turn their stinkin volume up... even with "dolby home theater surround sound" on my laptop, I'm still straining my poor ears!

Sometimes I get tired, feel my eyes start to close and my head start to fall to my desk when I'm listening to Baez. Maybe it's just me...or maybe it's cause he's monotone and not the most compelling?

His motions will all be denied. Baez is such an *advertiser censored* clown. I'm really hoping this judge reams him a new one.

I can only hope that this tape will be used in Law Schools across the county as a lesson for students. This is what not to do.

He's an idiot. I can see his stupid actions being denied once again.

Yup, ya got that right!

Now he's saying they could run the risk of Casey not getting a fair trial if they deny access. Give me a break!

Oh, county speaking now, and she's chewing up Jose and spitting him out. I have a feeling he's (JB) about to get schooled. Yay!

The defense is the only one taking this seriously ~ per JB

It goes to the heart of the situation, if the defense doen't have the abilty to observe it ruins KC"s right to a fair trial.

AMD OCSO - Not a motion to have access to crime scene. As more is found the crime scene being released is taking longer. We are working an active crime scene, NOT a excavation site. No need to release photos and videos yet, still an active investigation.
We are willing to help them get into the scene asap, JB can make a public records request. We will not release pics of the skull even beofore the body has been identified. We'll give photos that are irrelevant, we aren't in aposition to release all of the photos at this time.

OSCO said the are not in a position to release every photo of crime scene

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back