Casey Took Friends Duct Tape ??

And how many people do you know that carry duct tape in their purse ??????

Good point. At the same time, doesn't she work with sets and art and things of that nature at a theater? So maybe she would have it if it is something she used a lot.

She would certainly make an excellent contestant for a game show ...lol

"If you have duct tape in your purse come on down ... you are the next contestant on The Price is Right."

anything but clothes party, another little detail implying that something was to be worn.

By the time I got to her facebook, she had deleted most of the posts during the months preceding Caylee's disappearance. I visited her page just now and there's a huge gap between March 13 to August 29 when she started posting "Caylee is Missing" info. It seems almost everything has been purged. I wish we could see the screencap WFTV has!!

Accordng to my chat log from sept, a chatter says:

Ok... I HAVE EVERYTHING from April 30 to September 8..

This was KC's facebook.

Do you know if the things she deleted off of myspace and facebook can be found with computer forensics the same way the I.M.'s were?

Easier, they subpoena Myspace andFacebook to get all the records from that time period. LE was already aware of that post I am sure.

As a matter of fact I carried a roll in purse for a week, along with a hammer,staple gun, glue gun and some wire and nails. I also have a tube of rubber cement and a tire gauge. Yes, I have a really big purse. You would be suprised what's in some gurlz purses.

OMG and WOW! she was even too cheap to purchase the duct tape that potentially killed her daughter.

wow, wow, wow

Watching the story that's posted, sounds to me like AH may have had the duct tape in her purse for her "no clothes" costume.

Watching the story that's posted, sounds to me like AH may have had the duct tape in her purse for her "no clothes" costume.

and all i can add is "OOOUUUUCCCCCHHHH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody had gotten it. They signed on has her friend and went back and got older messages. I have a chat about it.

But dummy here didn't bother to save the things. It was posted on someones account temporarily for download and deleted.

:slap:

Gotta get screenshots of important things, technicalfusion!!!

:blowkiss:

Just joking with you!

The real question is... why would AH be "excited" to have so much left?? :confused: :)

Just goes to show how us women will talk about anything, and that sometimes that "anything" can be very meaningful! LOL!

All very strange...but if KC threw it in her trunk then that would make more sense to me as to how she came to have it handy when she needed it. Now I am not thinking she killed her in the house.
But then there is the problem of what she wrapped her in which is thought to have come from the house.
Very hard to guess how that part of this ordeal played out.

hmmmm.....guess if it is the tape used, Zenaida must have gotten it out of Casey's car. She probably also had a key to Casey's car. :crazy:

That darn Zanny. It is so amazing that she not only watched Caylee for 2 years without being seen but now she updated KC's myspace, borrowed duct tape from her friend and then planted a body down the road after borrowing sheets from KC's house. She searched for neckbreaking, chloroform, and missing children on the A's computer. Planted decomp smell in the car. Made KC lie about having job for 2 years. Sent her to bars and hot body contests. She's unbelievably crafty. Exactly. Unbelievable.

Yes, CA that's it. Amy is Zanny and she purposely planted that message to divert attention away from herself.

Remember it is reasonable doubt. Not maybe somewhere in another time-warp. I always worried that this girl would get off but she is gone.

I think we should marry her off to Drew Peterson. Then he would eventually take care of her...

As a matter of fact I carried a roll in purse for a week, along with a hammer,staple gun, glue gun and some wire and nails. I also have a tube of rubber cement and a tire gauge. Yes, I have a really big purse. You would be suprised what's in some gurlz purses.

:eek:

And just what were YOU up to with all that in your purse?.....:crazy:...Joking

It appears that Casey will steal just about anything!

surprised_smiley.gif
... That's a lot of stuff!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member