Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many profuse apologies if this has already been covered and is considered OT, but I have a question for our esteemed astrologers........Caylee apparently died sometime on June 16th, Brooke Bennett was abducted on June 25th and presumably died on that day. Both cases very convoluted and gruesome. During that time period in my life, I was undergoing some very tense circumstances which could have become violent if everyone had not remained respectful. So, what exactly was going on astrologically during that time period that was driving everyone to the edge? I am familiar with Mercury retrograde and know that full moons do funny things to people but this seems to be beyond the pale. What gives? TIA

Around the June 16 - June 25, 2008 dates, Mars in Leo was applying to a trine to Pluto Rx (retrograde) in Sag, Uranus in Pisces was stationing for retrograde and was square Pluto. It is said that when planets station (slow to no movement prior to going rx or direct) that they are the most powerful. Mars was also inconjunct Uranus at that time. The Sun and Venus conjunct in Gemini were opposite Pluto. Jupiter in Capricorn was also inconjunct Mars as well as inconjunct the Sun and Venus. Mars was also opposite Neptune in Aquarius. A lot of difficult aspects.

I understand what you are saying but until they "officially" say that it is indeed Caylee I think he is wasting the courts time. JMO :)

Despite the public posturing, I think it is safe to say JB and the Ants all know it is Caylee and they are being cautious and careful not to waste any time waiting for "official" confirmation of that which they already know to be true.

I'm watching news to see if any reports come our here (LA) from LE about remains. I don't think JM will hold A's in contempt for Monday's deposition if announcement is made today. He is stern (moon in Sag conj saturn), but not without compassion and will defer depo out of respect for their mourning. Sun in cap in depo chart has just passed over pluto (death) and moon (ruler of defendants) in scorpio (death) conj 10th h. (very public death).

Would someone help me understand something. When you are doing the chart readings for a future date, etc., does it mean what ever is present in the chart is fixed and unchangable? Or, is it something the person attached to that date can change?

TIA

BTW, I'm new here but have been reading this thread for a while. I'm amazed with your accuracy and talent!

This is strictly my opinion (most astrologers would likely disagree with me) but I believe life is pretty much fated. We have the option to make choices but God already knows what those choices will be long before we make them. The same God put the stars in the heavens so again, IMO, the stars show what will be. As above, so below.

I'm watching news to see if any reports come our here (LA) from LE about remains. I don't think JM will hold A's in contempt for Monday's deposition if announcement is made today. He is stern (moon in Sag conj saturn), but not without compassion and will defer depo out of respect for their mourning. Sun in cap in depo chart has just passed over pluto (death) and moon (ruler of defendants) in scorpio (death) conj 10th h. (very public death).

I tend to agree but again would stress this appointment was made and as such shows how things will progress in the civil suit regardless of whether the appointment is kept or not. The Ants won't give up ZFG as their favorite suspect and (Jupiter on the Asc ruling ZFG) ZFG will eventually prevail (Jupiter trine Saturn). It will likely take some time for ZFG to prevail because Saturn (time) is involved along with Jupiter (lots of).

I hate to ask for repeated info but could you please supply JM's birth data once again? Much appreciated.

This is strictly my opinion (most astrologers would likely disagree with me) but I believe life is pretty much fated. We have the option to make choices but God already knows what those choices will be long before we make them. The same God put the stars in the heavens so again, IMO, the stars show what will be. As above, so below.

do not mean to be disrespectful...but if life is "fated" did God intend for KC to kill Caylee? What kind of God would "fate" this horror?

do not mean to be disrespectful...but if life is "fated" did God intend for KC to kill Caylee? What kind of God would "fate" this horror?

IMO God did not "intend" for Casey to kill Caylee, that was her choice but God knew before it happened that Casey *would* make that terrible choice.

God knows all but has decided not to interfere with the choices we make for good or bad. Those choices are our responsibility and not God's. JMO.

If one were to look at it this way, I would say God chose Kaylee's short life for a much higher purpose. Her life will lend a lot more information to future missing children or murdered children's cases, so that they may be handled more efficiently, accurately and quickly. Also it will shed more light into the criminal mind via the perp's words and actions, and dysfunction in families that often goes over looked.

I tend to agree but again would stress this appointment was made and as such shows how things will progress in the civil suit regardless of whether the appointment is kept or not. The Ants won't give up ZFG as their favorite suspect and (Jupiter on the Asc ruling ZFG) ZFG will eventually prevail (Jupiter trine Saturn). It will likely take some time for ZFG to prevail because Saturn (time) is involved along with Jupiter (lots of).

I hate to ask for repeated info but could you please supply JM's birth data once again? Much appreciated.

Hi Asker. For certain the civil suit will progress (and JM will win) - just delayed a bit. His birthdate is 3/31/56, Lexington, KY

ditto! that's frightening.

I'd imagine if any person, even KC, had a forecast chart say on X date they're going to do something harmful like this, I'd think one would do everything humanly possble to avoid it happening.

Hi Asker. For certain the civil suit will progress (and JM will win) - just delayed a bit. His birthdate is 3/31/56, Lexington, KY

Thank you, Kaitland. Wow, JM's chart is very familiar to me. I've been working on a personal matter regarding someone born 3/30/56 in southern IL for the last 10 years. JM is a very strong and deliberate person...Mars in Capricorn (exaltation) trine Venus in Taurus (rulership) with a Jupiter/Pluto in Leo conjunction not to mention the Aries Sun/Mercury conjunction.

On December 22nd, transiting Saturn in Virgo creates a Grand Trine in Earth aspect in his chart. To me a Grand Trine is like an electrical circuit in that the energy just keeps cycling around and around without an outlet. While he might not file contempt for the Ants not showing, he definitely will not give up on getting that deposition from them.

If one were to look at it this way, I would say God chose Kaylee's short life for a much higher purpose. Her life will lend a lot more information to future missing children or murdered children's cases, so that they may be handled more efficiently, accurately and quickly. Also it will shed more light into the criminal mind via the perp's words and actions, and dysfunction in families that often goes over looked.

We are all given the freedom to choose. Casey chose to murder her daughter =( - GOD did not choose this fate for such a precious angel. He does however, know the choices that we make before we ever act upon them. I know that it grieved the Lord to watch this poor child at the hands of her mother and that a choir of angels greeted Caylee as she arrived in the arms of our Heavenly Father. No more pain or suffering for this little girl. She is safe at last. As Merc so beautifully stated - Caylee's life has and will continue to be reminder to all of us as to just how precious LIFE is! :blowkiss:

We are all given the freedom to choose. Casey chose to murder her daughter =( - GOD did not choose this fate for such a precious angel. He does however, know the choices that we make before we ever act upon them. I know that it grieved the Lord to watch this poor child at the hands of her mother and that a choir of angels greeted Caylee as she arrived in the arms of our Heavenly Father. No more pain or suffering for this little girl. She is safe at last. As Merc so beautifully stated - Caylee's life has and will continue to be reminder to all of us as to just how precious LIFE is! :blowkiss:

Yes, Dolce, that was what I was trying to say but you said it so much better than I did.

Can you get to the Attny profiles and find the one on Jose Garcia?

Salem

Salem,

It seems the website is a little out of date at this point, as I don't see Jose Garcia:
http://www.baezlawfirm.com/AboutUs_Englishmay.html

~Elizabeth

Salem,

This is what I have found:
http://lawyers.justia.com/lawyer/jose-luis-garcia-520380

and another reference:
http://www.orlando-florida-lawyer.com/about-us/content-aboutus-josegarcia.cfm

~elizabeth

Yes, Dolce, that was what I was trying to say but you said it so much better than I did.

You are too kind Asker .... but I will say that we both speak the truth together! The God I know is "LOVE" ... the very essence of love and goodness without sin. Caylee was His precious gift to Casey. I know that He wept profusely as He watched Casey destroy this innocent child.

Justice will be served!!!!!

QUOTE=Dolce171;3074131]We are all given the freedom to choose. Casey chose to murder her daughter =( - GOD did not choose this fate for such a precious angel. He does however, know the choices that we make before we ever act upon them. I know that it grieved the Lord to watch this poor child at the hands of her mother and that a choir of angels greeted Caylee as she arrived in the arms of our Heavenly Father. No more pain or suffering for this little girl. She is safe at last. As Merc so beautifully stated - Caylee's life has and will continue to be reminder to all of us as to just how precious LIFE is! :blowkiss:[/QUOTE]

:clap: excellent way to answer...think we all question God at times like this but---He really does get it---something are just beyond our comprehension---

Thanks aeli! Appears to be the same guy. Do you think he looks like the one that was in court with JB?

I was sure I had read his profile on JB's webpage a few months ago when I first noticed him on the visitor's list, but now it doesn't work.

Salem

I went and looked at the picture from the profile against the picture from court, and I do think it is the same guy. So we have birth year and birth place, but no actual day. still working my magic on google though...

~elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members