POLL: Does The Meter Reader Fiasco Change Your Mind?

kathyn2

Reaction score
Does the meter read fiasco change your mind about anything in this case? It appears to be great news for the defense. Is it really?

1. Yes, I used to think Casey is guilty but now maybe not.

2. No, I am more convinced than every she is guilty.

3. I always thought she was guilty but now believe she had help hiding or moving the body.

4. Never thought she was guilty and even moreso now.

nope. no mind changy for the nursie! Just some human error is all this was imhoo

For some reason the poll is not showing up, but NO WAY, NO HOW, NOT IN THE LEAST has this changed my mind. Casey is guilty as the day is long... and nothing will change that.

Maybe I'm missing something but not sure how the Meter Reader giving a prior tip about the area affect's Casey's guilt or defense? I mean, surely that area should have been searched thoroughly, as it was up the street from the Anthony house and purportedly used by Casey as a "pet cemetery". Did LE not look at the area thoroughly enough? Did it not follow up on tips quickly enough, based on the number of them pouring in or some other reason? These are questions but I don't see how the defense is helped. Baez could argue "Law Enforcement took too long to find the body of Caylee and should have found it earlier, therefore, LE sucks and any evidence therefore obtained by them should be disregarded". This seems like a lame argument.

No, not even a factor worth a minute of interference.

NOPE, doesn't change my mind what-so-ever.. Nada, Zlich, ZERO! He found the body, doesn't matter how, why or when, he found the body and reported it. Casey is still guilty and I think the defense still has a MAJOR job to prove otherwise. The State has it easy, IMO..

nope. no mind changy for the nursie! Just some human error is all this was imhoo

I agree. There have been other searchers that "go back" and check on the things they find, he's no different.
She's found and that's all that matters to me at this point. I think LE found so much evidence from this that the defense can try all they want with some "Meter Reader" ploy...won't matter.

No way! Casey is responsible and only Casey! She is 100% guilty and should receive the DP, imho.
This doesn't change a thing in this case.

No way! Casey is responsible and only Casey! She is 100% guilty and should receive the DP, imho.
This doesn't change a thing in this case.

:clap::clap::clap:

:blowkiss:

The meter reader thing makes no difference to me either. I think she is as guilty as ever. I don't know why the poll didn't work. It showed as a poll when I first sent it. lol Should I redo it or just leave it? regardless all, just leave your opinions. For some reason Baez and some talking heads see this as a big boon to the defense. I don't. I don't see how it relates at all. To me it is human error they didn't find the body and even if someone in Casey's family moved the body she is still guilty as sin!

No it does not change my mind at all....Casey is GUILTY as H E double L.....

2. No, I am more convinced than ever that she is guilty.

This article gives the man's name and explains alot about him, he is ex military, lost his wife to cancer last year.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html#-

from the above link.

"Sources close to the investigation told Eyewitness News early Friday afternoon that the tipster meter reader is Roy Kronk, an ex-military man who lost his wife to cancer a year ago. He's expected to appear at a 3:30pm news conference. The meter reader kept persevering about seeing something important in the woods close to the Anthonys' home which has now been the focus of investigators for nine days now."

Nope, guilty... and the body will provide even more evidence.

I agree with the rest - NO this does not change my mind - with things that were found at the site AND where the remains and how the remains were found - I'm more convinced she's guilty - YET I'm open to a logical defense in which I don't think we will get

2. No, I am more convinced than every she is guilty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back