Lee Has An Attorney! REVISIT OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Just reported on WFTV Lee has just hired an attorny!

I wonder why after all this time?

Why in the heck does LA need an attorney?!? Hmm, interesting development.

Interesting, very intersting - fingerprint evidence maybe??? ah heck we don't know why maybe Casey is throwing the family under the bus afterall

Wow, I just cant imagine this all turning out l;ike it has. Wonder what he needs an attorney for?????[/

I heard it briefly, and his attorny should be releasing a statement soon.

Well what do you know, timing is a bit..umm how do you say...? HINKY.

I'm going to have to take dramimine soon with how many twists and turns this case takes!

:furious:NO IMMUNUITY FOR ANY OF THE ANTHONEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

I'm going to have to take dramimine soon with how many twists and turns this case takes!

It's kind of like being on a merry go round..up and down and 'round and 'round.

No doubt the attny is to protect him from media and LE, i.e., keep him from saying things that could further incriminate Casey.

I thought he retained legal counsel long ago.

I do not think this makes him suspicious, just smart. An attorney can help guide through situations you are not familiar with. The lay person has no idea how to conduct themselves in the legal arena/circus. Also an attorney can verify no public statements are unintentionally damaging.

DNA will tell this story, he didn't need an attorney until the remains were identified.
I personally feel that he had nothing to do with her death, but just may have had something to do with her birth.
JMHO, and I hate to think about it but it is very possible now.

No doubt the attny is to protect him from media and LE, i.e., keep him from saying things that could further incriminate Casey.

...more like to keep HIM from saying things that will incrimenate HIM.

I think LE is going to offset this MR fiasco with a offensive against them in the form of releasing overwhelming evidence/docs showing that she has no chance, neither does anyone who helped her or involved with her.

Well the timing of THAT is very interesting.

Since when does an innocent uncle of a murder victim need an attorney?

What does Lee know, and when did he know it?

It's kind of like being on a merry go round..up and down and 'round and 'round.

For me it's more like a rollercoaster. Slow days when it feels like you're just coasting-then BAM-so much info it feels like your stomach is up in your throat! I can't wait till this rides is over!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46