Lee Has An Attorney! REVISIT OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when does a meter man who finds the body of a child need a lawyer?

Everyone has the right to hire legal representation or seek legal advice should the need arise. No doubt with the discovery of Caylee's body, George, Cindy and Lee are all going to come under question and suspicion will be cast on their roles - if any - in the death and disposal of Caylee.

He should have got a lawyer a long time ago, IMO.

ITA. Amber Frey hired Gloria Allred, and I'm fairly sure she had nothing to do with Laci Peterson's death.

People hoping that Lee "fries" - basically saying that they hope that a man dies - without having any prove of his involvement in Caylee's death sickens me.

There are many good reasons for Lee to finally hire an attorney. Maybe he wants someone to defend him in the media or make a statement for him. Maybe he's going to go after the media for making false statements about him. People hire attorneys for all kinds of reasons, not just to defend themselves against criminal charges.

No doubt the attny is to protect him from media and LE, i.e., keep him from saying things that could further incriminate Casey.

Sounds about right. Even the meter man has an atty, and he is not a suspect.
But there have been so many shocking discoveries in this case, that I've learnt to never say never about anything. I can just hope that nobody else played a role in this horrific crime. JMO

There are many good reasons for Lee to finally hire an attorney. Maybe he wants someone to defend him in the media or make a statement for him. Maybe he's going to go after the media for making false statements about him. People hire attorneys for all kinds of reasons, not just to defend themselves against criminal charges.

ITA. He should have hired an attorney long ago, IMO.

I think it's the final building in fortress Anthony.

ITA. Amber Frey hired Gloria Allred, and I'm fairly sure she had nothing to do with Laci Peterson's death.

People hoping that Lee "fries" - basically saying that they hope that a man dies - without having any prove of his involvement in Caylee's death sickens me.
ITA to all that. Sometimes this board gets really ugly with people slinging things out--right now there's no proof of anything but people want to hang him , fry him, whatever, and all he's done (that we know of) is get a lawyer!

If it comes out that he's got some involvement in some way then I will certainly change my mind.

Considering how his sister is slingling mud right and left, and seeing how ugly this is getting, I certainly don't blame him for lawyering up. If he's innocent through and through, then people's opinons don't matter in the long run.

I hate to ask as im new to posting but been lurking and watching NG every nite.. but who is KFN?:confused:

I thought he retained legal counsel long ago.

I do not think this makes him suspicious, just smart. An attorney can help guide through situations you are not familiar with. The lay person has no idea how to conduct themselves in the legal arena/circus. Also an attorney can verify no public statements are unintentionally damaging.

3dogmom is absolutely correct about Lee's need for an attorney. His sister is charged with murder. He's within the circle of people related to both the victim and the defendent. Good idea to have legal counsel in case anything comes up.
I'm not a fan of lawyers but I believe everyone should have some association with an attorney.
Important post 3dogmom.

I think if i had ever spoke to KC in the ast 2 years i would hire counsel. Seems like everyone invovled in this case gets thrown under the bus wether they know something or not.

I do believe Lee is the father and I have had that feeeling long before hearing KC's statemets to other people about it. This family has been playing hide the ball for 6 months. I believe there will be more to come in this family.

Absolutley sad this baby had no one to turn too :-(

It was stated on CNN News that Nuclear DNA testing was used to confirm ID on Caylee. My questions is this. They had to have KC's DNA, Caylee's DNA and the Father's DNA for Nuclear testing correct? If the Father is dead according to the A's where did they get the Father's DNA?

I was just about to ask who those 2 goons were! I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I hear anything. Brad C. is on there now!

They are two bodyguards hired by the A's PI. They look like they belong in Men in Black. LOL. Brad C. and Lee's attorney are going to be working together on immunity deals for the family. If I was the State and LE I would say NO to immunity they need to be taught a lesson in helping with a crime.

Lee has seem to be a pretty confident spokes person so I can't believe he would let anyone speak for him. I believe the attorney is their to help him when his sista starts accusing him of the naughty. We as the public don't knowbut that doesn't matter in trial. Only KC statement of sexual abuse by brother will be explored.

Oh get out! This is disgusting and grabbing at straws! Casey was very sexually promiscuous and prided herself on that fact.

Lee is NOT the father.

It was stated on CNN News that Nuclear DNA testing was used to confirm ID on Caylee. My questions is this. They had to have KC's DNA, Caylee's DNA and the Father's DNA for Nuclear testing correct? If the Father is dead according to the A's where did they get the Father's DNA?

IMO LE has Caylee's DNA from the paternity test done by JG.

I'm no expert but they did have Caylee's dna from the dna test done by Jesse I believe. i would think if they had the dna results from this they could use it to compare to the remains. i still think they know who the father is though.

Wasn't it Lee that sold the picture rights to 20/20? If this is true, I wonder if he kept it for himself and I wonder if it pissed off GA and CA. Lee went missing and I wonder if it was because he collected some money on the murder of his niece. Maybe he just hit the jackpot and thought he could just disappear. I guess he finally realized he was already in too deep so he'd better get an attorney.

Maybe, just maybe, he after his own investigation knew his sister was lying.

He might be the only sane one in the bunch, god forbid he went into "hiding" to grieve for his niece.

Lee has seem to be a pretty confident spokes person so I can't believe he would let anyone speak for him. I believe the attorney is their to help him when his sista starts accusing him of the naughty. We as the public don't knowbut that doesn't matter in trial. Only KC statement of sexual abuse by brother will be explored.

IIRC it was just that claim that got Susan Smith LWOP. She had claimed she was sexually abused by the step-father and that's why her mindset or behavior or whatever was the way it was. IMO JB and Team Casey have been toying with this type of defense for a while now.

Oh get out! This is disgusting and grabbing at straws! Casey was very sexually promiscuous and prided herself on that fact.

Lee is NOT the father.

Young women who are so sexually promiscuous usually have sexual abuse in their background - a lot of times it is what causes this behavior in these women.

I'm no expert but they did have Caylee's dna from the dna test done by Jesse I believe. i would think if they had the dna results from this they could use it to compare to the remains. i still think they know who the father is though.

But she is asking if the father's dna has to be known for a nuclear dna test to be done and if he's dead how would the ME have it?

I don't understand why you all would think that Lee was Caylee's father.

Do you really really believe what KC said about Lee trying to have sex with her? If she was being honest about that, it seems like it would be the only time she ever told the truth in her life. This evil demon does not know what telling the truth means. She would say anything to get attention, she is a liar, a theif, and a murderer. So why do you all believe that what she said about Lee is the truth?

I think LA probably got an attorney because he is a part of a family that is all under investigation. Whether or not he had anything to do with a coverup we don't know, but I am sure that just as the A's are being investigated for giving these conflicting statements, he is being investigated for the same as well.

By the way, with how promiscuous KC was I'm sure there are many men who could be the baby's Father.

I agree. If my sister was on trial for murdering her daughter and she had made statements that I had tried to force her have sex with me -- You're darn tootin' I'd be finding a lawyer, the best one I could. Not because I am guilty but because she is trying to implicate me. . . To me, it's the logical thing to do, not an admission of guilt!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member