What are you feeling right now????

so sad this beautiful little baby who shoulda been seeing santa and hanging her stocking is nothing but bones because of her [CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED] mother.

There are TooJays restaraunts around Orlando, and they cater. Good food, mostly deli style (and breakfast too).

I think it's a wonderful gesture; I don't really think it would be against their rules. It's not like you are trying to sell them on something. Could you please post if you end up doing this?

I did this recently for our local fire fighters and police, they do have rules about it here. We do not not normally get snow and we did this week, so they have been running around like lunatics dealing with drivers on ice (for those of you who live and function in snow you would be blown away by what a little snow and ice can cause LOL).

Since I knew they were running in and out all day I didn't want to send food, like pizza because they wouldn't be able to get it hot. They will not and cannot accept food sent in from the public for safety reasons (so sad), and they cannot accept money so I couldn't just bring in gift certificates.

What I was able to do was prepay at a local restaurant and call over and let them know that if they wanted to pick up everything at one time, or if they just wanted to let the staff know it was available over there to let the restaurant know how they were going to handle the orders.

That got them out of the money problem, got rid of the too much hot food at one time, and took public access to the food out of the equation.

I really wanted to bring a big pot of soup and homemade baked goods. It is really sad that our city workers would have to be worried about being poisoned by the public.

I am sad for so many.

I am sad that this ever happened to Caylee. This shouldn't happen to any child.

I am sad for Dr. G and all the police that have to go through these investigations way too often.

I am sad for Cindy and George. No matter how they acted in the past, I do believe they loved Caylee with all their hearts. I believe they will totally fall apart now and are in great grief and many regrets.

I am sad for the meter reader, who not only lost his own wife to cancer last year but now has to deal with this tragedy.

I am eternally grateful though that he persevered and found Caylee, so she could be brought out of the darkness of the woods and into the sunlight where she can be buried with the dignity, she so richly deserves.

I feel exhausted from the emotional rollercoaster of it all.

imo

I have been so angry at this family through all of this. But today...just so sad for them all. This is truly a tragedy and when reality sets in, these people are going to have nothing left to put their lives back together. For Casey, I don't know what to feel. For Caylee...I wish she was home and safe in a loving environment. Yuck...this is just so, so horrible.

My feeling right now is that of fear......I have this nagging feeling that what we know today as "fact" is going to be eclipsed by something we're going to learn in the coming days that will make what we know thus far seem insignificant in comparison. I don't know what it is and I don't know why (no, I'm not psychic) but I just have this 'calm before the storm' feeling in my gut that I can't shake. I truly believe the worst is yet to come.

Whoda thought I'd find someone who expressed my own emotions perfectly. Thanks Shutterfly. The only difference is I already know what I'm dreading--

I'm dreading KC's "big guns" who are already loading up and aiming at a decent, ordinary meter reader, whose life they will expose and besmearch in the name of KC's "right to the best defense possible." And they will do it gleefully, and without a qualm of conscience, knowing full well that he did nothing wrong. :banghead:

I'm dreading having to witness yet again that our legal system has been turned into a tortured mess. :banghead:

I'm dreading that no prominent legal eagle defense lawyers will volunteer their time to protect an uninvolved meter reader from becoming a suspect, or worse. :banghead:

And last but not least, I'm dreading the fact that, in order to witness all the above, I'll have to keep watching Nancy Grace. :banghead: :banghead:

:boohoo:Dito,Dito,Dido, to evryones comments. I began lurking on W/B back in july. At that time I was unable to eat (dry heaves with just a bite of food) , walk steadilly, talk, or relate. You see I had my own trauma to the soul. One day I got enough courage to post, something I never had done before. Caylee gave me a reason to get out of bed even though I was so weak physically & mentally. With todays finallity, I realize I just transfered all my feelings into this case. My situation remains the same but because of this case I'm able to voice my grief something that I'v not been able to do. To be able to articulate my thoughts and feelings on W/S I guess is healing me in some way. My heart goes out to anyone else who happened on W/S from a place of engulfing grief. If I'm not so opened minded concerning the A's it is because I don't understand their grief.

I feel the same way as most of you here at WS, I am sad, heartbroken, angry, greatful to the meter guy that she was found, thankful to LE, FBI, OCSO, and sad for the Anthony's tonight. I don't condone much of the actions but I feel their grief, only it will never touch what they are going through.

I went to bed for 3 hours, I think it's depression :(

Admiration for the people who worked so hard on this case.
Sadness for sweet Caylee.
Compassion for the Anthony's who are no doubt really struggling.
Gratefulness for my own sweet babies.
And honestly, I am still baffled by Casey. I just don't get it. Perhaps beyond baffled, I am shocked.

Anger, sadness, Admiration for the LE on this case, and the others involved, More anger and sadness......I still cant believe this.

I'm just terribly sad. Caylee is EXACTLY one month older than my daughter (my DD was born 9/9/05) and it breaks my heart. I just keep thinking about her reading that book that was at the crime scene, or her little bathing suit, and then think back to my own gorgeous girl. They have similar coloring and mannerisms. How could someone do this?!? It makes me ill.

I feel the same way as most of you here at WS, I am sad, heartbroken, angry, greatful to the meter guy that she was found, thankful to LE, FBI, OCSO, and sad for the Anthony's tonight. I don't condone much of the actions but I feel their grief, only it will never touch what they are going through.

I went to bed for 3 hours, I think it's depression :(

Bern it is depression. Get up. Pop corn and string it, hang it on the walls if no tree. Turn on every light in the house for Little Caylee. Make cookies, listen to music, do whatever. I think Caylee wants us to be happy now. Turn off the computer, as I must too, go live, be happy Caylee made it for 3/4 of her trip home, remember the other part. That will be shown later. :blowkiss:

Oh yeah, aluminum foil can be shaped in many forms, and reflects light, (or can be balled up and thrown at walls) ha!

:hug::hug:kageykaren....awww, honey! I wish you love and light... Please don't feel alone...so glad you are here and yes, this is healing...we have great, caring people on here no matter how unfortunate the circumstances. I think this case has brought so many of our personal issues to :blowkiss:have been affected by deep pain in our lives. Never give up no matter what...you are here and take it as a gift no matter how bad life stinks! We all are and we need to stick it out...I wish I could give you a big hug, LOL!

I'm so grief overloaded today for other reasons - my beloved dog died earlier this week - I can't say I'm feeling grief right this minute for her. Too tangled up with my sadness over my poor Java. The grief for Caylee, and profound relief, came on the day the body was found - I was certain it was her and wasn't surprised at all that was confirmed today.

Frustrated more than anything, that more information isn't available, that some are arguing no murder charge can be proved when I know better, and angry that the monster who did this is sitting comfortably in her cell munching on fried pig skins while the pitiful bits of remains of this baby are lying in a morgue.

Oh hugs to you gardenhart...I'm so so sorry to hear about your Java. My 1 1/2 year boy beagle went out to potty 10 days ago, and he hasn't been home since. He has tags and a id chip, we've done everything else we can do (except for ads in the papers - we can't afford it). So my heart is tangled up with sadness over my Snoopy, and the not knowing if he's dead or lost, and I have not felt the full affect of my sadness for Caylee yet. It will come.

I never believed Caylee was alive from day 31, so I was not holding out any hope that she would be found alive. I told my DH last Friday "they found Caylee". I'm glad her poor little remains have a name now, that her soul can rest now that her body has been found.

For the life of me I will NEVER understand how Casey could enjoy life when her daughter was "missing", (I'm looking at you too, Kate McCann) when in my grief over my missing dog, I am barely able to pull it together enough to go to work, much less dance, shop, cook, clean (jog, give photo ops with full makeup and freshly highlighted hair!)

I know that Caylee is proud of all you EXCELLENT sleuthers for all the hard work you've put in to get to this day for her. :blowkiss:

May we all continue to fight for justice for Caylee.

The moment I really lost it was when I saw Sheriff Beary on TV get all choked up talking about Caylee.

I'm Angry,

I'm angry that it took Cindy 31 days to realize that........... "Something's Wrong".

I'm angry that Cindy never asked KC for Zanny's phone number so she could speak with her beloved granddaughter.

I'm angry that George didn't call 911 from the Tow Yard when he noticed that his missing daughters car smelled of "Death" and her purse was inexplicably sitting in the front seat.

I'm angry that Cindy washed her daughters pants because they smelled like a dead body

I'm angry that nobody has told LE exactly what happened on the night of June 15th.

I'm angry that Cindy repeatedly insinuated that Jessie G. & Amy H. were somehow involved in Caylee's disappearance

I'm angry that the Anthony's perpetuated the false hope that Caylee was "alive"

I'm angry that the Anthony's allowed KC into their home without demanding to know EXACTLY where Caylee was.

I'm angry that Cindy & KC sat around eating brownies in a nice warm house while Caylee was decomposing in the damp dark woods, wrapped in a trash bag only a few hundred yards away.

I'm angry that nobody did anything to stop this from happening.......There had to be signs.

I feel overwhelmingly SAD!!!! I am sad that little Caylee's life ended so brutally by the hands of her own------, I still cannot use the term "mother" when it comes to KC. I won't. She doesn't deserve it. I know Caylee is with the Lord, and I am hopeful that something has meaning in all of this for other's. I just can't see it right now. I am thankful to LE, FBI Team, and yes, DR. G. as her job is very hard. I am grateful for all the Equaasearch team and everyone that has put so much of there sweat and tears into little Caylee and finding her remains. No, I don't agree with the media trying to twist the meter reader's intentions. I refused to read that crap. His heart is in the right place, and he made sure little precious Caylee had a proper burial. As far as the Anthony's, I am feeling sad for them today to. I know their behaviors were unfathomable since this whole thing started. I pray for them today though, because little Caylee would want that...God Bless you baby Caylee, and the Lord will keep you warm, protected and safe, as you little one have changed my life forever.. My tears today are for the life you missed out on, by the cold hands and heart of another...

i hoped everyday that she was alive, even though i knew she was gone. it hurts to think that people can hurt their babies and go on like nothing ever happened. maybe my nerves are a little more raw right now because my papa passed away 2 years ago today. that poor innocent baby did not do anything to have this happen to her. it makes me cry to think she will never go to school, fall in love, get married and have babies of her own. Caylee will never get to grow up and that is not fair. Its just not fair.

Sad for Caylee- she LOVED her mother
Sad for the A's - they lost their grandchild and daughter, caught up in the web of delusion and lies
Sad for all those that knew and loved Caylee- they lost their sweet little angel
Relieved that Caylee's remains were found, part 1 of the closure
Full of faith - Justice will be on Caylee's side

I'm Angry,

I'm angry that it took Cindy 31 days to realize that........... "Something's Wrong".

I'm angry that Cindy never asked KC for Zanny's phone number so she could speak with her beloved granddaughter.

I'm angry that George didn't call 911 from the Tow Yard when he noticed that his missing daughters car smelled of "Death" and her purse was inexplicably sitting in the front seat.

I'm angry that Cindy washed her daughters pants because they smelled like a dead body

I'm angry that nobody has told LE exactly what happened on the night of June 15th.

I'm angry that Cindy repeatedly insinuated that Jessie G. & Amy H. were somehow involved in Caylee's disappearance

I'm angry that the Anthony's perpetuated the false hope that Caylee was "alive"

I'm angry that the Anthony's allowed KC into their home without demanding to know EXACTLY where Caylee was.

I'm angry that Cindy & KC sat around eating brownies in a nice warm house while Caylee was decomposing in the damp dark woods, wrapped in a trash bag only a few hundred yards away.

I'm angry that nobody did anything to stop this from happening.......There had to be signs.

Add to that - KC is blessed with Celebrity Attorneys, ones she can not afford, attorneys that would not be defending her if there had been less publicity surrounding this case -
And who does Caylee have? Thank God she's had LE, FBI, all the serchers, TM, LP
My condolences to the family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288