Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, PH...it's been a difficult day...you ok?

Yes thanks. :blowkiss:

I'm very relieved. I've known all along she's been in Heaven, but it has always really bothered me that she was never laid to rest formally, with ceremony and prayers and tears and somewhere to put her Baby Doll with her.

I really hope she is reunited with her beloved Baby Doll.

My rant is the way these talking heads on tv have the nerve to talk about LE's professionalism - when they talk about Caylee and this case like they were broadcasting a football game. Yes, GR sounded terrible today on Fox but I didn't expect anything else from him. However, Shepard Smith sounded totally classless when he was talking about the MR and how many times he called in Aug. to tell them "Hey, you got a bag of bones here you need to check out!" This day was hard enough for those of us so attached to it and attached and in love with little Caylee without the heartless comments of those in the media.
From now on I will be cutting these people off my tv when I see them come on. I refuse to let them bring me down any further than Casey has already managed to do herself!:furious:

:clap::clap:I'm out to buy Ted Nugent's new song, "Bridg OverTroubled Daughters." just released!

Can we name any other Families that lawyered up when their family member went missing? Did the Smarts, Klass,Walshes, ect. ect. ect. ask for immunity?

Mark my words, KK: After today, GA and CA will backpeddle about meeting with LE to come clean in return for immunity because

(a) Dr. G doesn't think the manner of death will ever be known;
(b) there's a new potential scapegoat, a poor MR, they can cast suspicion on;
(c) LE is now being criticized for failure to search properly in August and there is no way CA will be able to stop herself from jumping on this bandwagon bigtime.

IMHO. :blowkiss:

Friday your good! Maybe that is psychic rumbling being felt. So your feeling we are going to see them put their coat of steel back on & show a united front? I feel like we are watching the behaviors of animals in the zoo.

Oh, and here's a major rant! About half way through the presser today, did any of you happen to hear a female reporter ask this rather snide question of Sheriff Beary:

"A question about the thousands of dollars this agency has spent...do you find it in vain giving Tim Miller $50 grand?"

Why would she say "giving Tim Miller" instead of "giving Texas Equusearch"?

And why would a journalist use a slang "Fifty grand," instead of "Fifty thousand dollars?"

And why would she deliberately exaggerate a $5,000 payment into a $50,000 payment? It couldn't have just been a mistake. I mean Beary's expenditures must have been something she cared enough about to scrutinize, and then bring up at such a important presser.

I wonder what this case would look like if all the hidden agendas of all the participants were stripped away....

:banghead:

SNIP:

Friday, So you're feeling we are going to see them put their coat of steel back on & show a united front?

Absolutely! Within 1 week, CA will be blaming everyone else but KC, telling mistruths, and talking about From Day One..."

I'm not being snide here, I'm being realistic. I do not think CA is capable of changing one bit. And neither is KC.

The only thing that will stop her from reverting, and talking her attny into doing it her way, is if something LE recovered from that house can positively incriminate her for obstruction.

What about you? Didn't you sense just an itty-bitty accusatory change in her attorney's attitude yesterday? Of course, I doubt he insisted on the same deal MN made with CA and GA--i.e., "I will not assist KC or her defense in any way."

Oh, and here's a major rant! About half way through the presser today, did any of you happen to hear a female reporter ask this rather snide question of Sheriff Beary:

"A question about the thousands of dollars this agency has spent...do you find it in vain giving Tim Miller $50 grand?"

And why would a journalist use a slang "Fifty grand," instead of "Fifty thousand dollars?"

And why would she deliberately exaggerate a $5,000 payment into a $50,000 payment? It couldn't have just been a mistake. I mean Beary's expenditures must have been something she cared enough about to scrutinize, and then bring up at such a important presser.

I wonder what this case would look like if all the hidden agendas of all the participants were stripped away....

OMG-No I didn't hear that! Love to know who she was! But, I did hear Beary mention Tim Miller several times. It's obvious he thinks highly of him and TES. LE, Tim Miller, TES and everyone else who has devoted their time and their money to finding Caylee are only HUMAN, and as such mistakes can be made. Mistakes can sometimes be corrected, sometimes not-however, what KC did to Caylee was NOT a mistake! Finding Caylee's remains is only part of justice for Caylee.
I fear for the Anthony family-if they now do not turn back now and do right by Caylee's memory and stop the spinning and accusing of innocent people, then I am afraid that they will be the LOST ONES!

I heard it as well Friday.

It's CAYLEE, not KLEE, which rhymes with flea and is not even close. Please honor this little girl by spelling her name correctly. It's not that difficult.

Why didn't any of the reporters ask

"in GENERAL, not specific to this case, how long does it take a human body to decompose? in and out of water?"

"what can water do to a decomposing body?"

I know we can look that up on the internet, but it would have been good questions to ask.

IMO it was so inappropriate. Beary saying you cannot put a money amount on the life of a child-couldn't have given a better answer.

Rant: How KC strutted around in the "have you seen me" T shirt all tied up to look cute on the side.
How it looked like she had a head of fresh highlights done the day she was being brought into jail.
Her icons page all about wanting to be famous! Disgusting!

Sorry if anyone else posted along these lines, but it bothers me everytime I see people talking about it on TV or on-line...

RE: Casey's Motive

I know there was a revolving disgussion about Casey being motivated by wanting to party hardy, or in a fit of jelousy towards Caylee in regaurds to family attention. In my opinion these theorys benefit the DEFENCE because in case one Casey could just give custody to Cindy, and case two is REALLY unthinkable. I mean really, most of the testimony shows Casey to be a liar but not a jelouse B****. There are plenty of jelouse types more so than Casey who don't murder. I think the following is much more likely:

Remember Lori Hacking? NOBODY thought that guy would kill his wife, but he had built himself up into this big acomplished guy, and when those lies came crashing down he couldn't face it and killed her. He told people he was in med school and came off as this AWESOME husband not unlike Casey came off as this AWESOME single mom to all her friends. Going to child support and custody court would have ruined EVERYTHING for Casey because the court would have needed full disclosure...her parents and family would find out she had no job (or at least no REAL job) her friends would have realized she doesn't go to school, doesn't have her own money, isn't super mom, isn't going to "own her parents house" and basically is a completely different person than they thought. Think about it: mothers who walk away from their kids are looked at like they're monsters. Everyone in Casey's life would have looked down on her and her carefully crafted image as a working school-going single Mom "who just needs a break sometimes" would be shattered. They'd see her for the jobless, debeat mom she was. MUCH stronger motive in my opinion...and also much better indication of premeditation. There was no way out for Casey...Cindy wasn't going to put up with her crap anymore. ALSO I got the impression that Casey got away with much of her stealing and lying in regaurds to her family because she used Caylee as a power chip...even great gramma said she let the theft slip out of concern for Caylee. If Cindy's not worried about Casey yanking Caylee out of the house out of spite anymore (due to having custody), that means the free family money train would likely be cut off, and Cindy wouldn't even think twice about telling Casey's friends when she was derelict in child support due to being JOBLESS.

This same exact thing happened with my sister and my nephew...fortunately she found a face-saving "way out" by telling everyone that her son has to live with us "so he can get medical insurance". Her friends really believe that. They don't know he lives here 24/7 and she barely ever visits because she's too busy partying. I let her tell them whatever they need to hear. Back when we butted heads over her irrisponcibility (like Casey and Cindy did) she would do these big dramatic powerplays and I would get calls from her a day later to come pick him up because she couldn't handle him. It was only when we let her live in her fantasy land and stopped telling her she was a bad parent that she gave us custody and went off to live her own life. I can't EVER imagine my sister killing her son...but she was never backed into a corner where all her friends would find out about her lies. Plus to be honest my sister does have a job...she just prefers to spend all her money on partying, so there were fewer lies to begin with.

Anyway, go look at the Hacking case again. People compare Kc to Susan Smith or Diane Downs, but I think Lori Hacking is closer if you catalog Kc primarily as a "liar" instead of a "Mother". Liars kill to hide their lies.

Outrageous theories based upon no evidence or documentation..
Burned, fed to alligators...drugged everyday... beaten...
Some of the minds theorizing have done worse to the poor baby than Casey probably did. :( I guess in most cases children are usually killed quite simply by their parents.. suffocation... inattentiveness... negilience... or quick hot violence.

hello i am new here and is usually a lurker. i think they should charge all those who claimed to have saw caylee with obstruction of an investigation. it was all lies and prevented le from doing their jobs.:mad:

hello i am new here and is usually a lurker. i think they should charge all those who claimed to have saw caylee with obstruction of an investigation. it was all lies and prevented le from doing their jobs.:mad:
WoW! I was just thinking about those folks...like the lady on the airplane...but she would just claim that it WAS Caylee and the nanny returned to Orlando to kill and dispose of her near her home (that's after she jetted all over the US, of course). Denial is a powerful tool! In this case there's plenty to go around.

Welcome!!

no way! if LE charged all the innocent "tipsters" who really felt they saw caylee, then that would set a precidence for future missing child cases of "mind your own business" and everyone would fear calling in a tip.

Now charging those like GA who says he absolutely saw caylee on a certain date, or charging CA with getting rid of evidence by washing everything...those would be justified. I know I know, they're going through a lot right now, it's just a discussion.

Rant: How KC strutted around in the "have you seen me" T shirt all tied up to look cute on the side.
How it looked like she had a head of fresh highlights done the day she was being brought into jail.
Her icons page all about wanting to be famous! Disgusting!
You know its little details like that to me that highlight the vast gulf between a sociopath and a normal pro social person:
can you imagine having the murder of your three year old daughter fresh in your mind...knowing she's laying in the mud like roadkill where you left her and you put on a Tshirt with her face on it .....and then pause to tie a little coochy knot to highlight your trim little figure.
Can a normal person with a soul's mind even go there?
There is something there that is so of the essence of Evil its like walking up to a precipice looking over and getting vertigo just trying to come to grips with it.

Welcome! You came in with a BANG and I couldn't agree with you more!

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members