Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rant: How KC strutted around in the "have you seen me" T shirt all tied up to look cute on the side.
How it looked like she had a head of fresh highlights done the day she was being brought into jail.
Her icons page all about wanting to be famous! Disgusting!

Her "have you seen me" shirt has bothered me from the beginning. It was so unapologetically advertising herself as a good mom. Anyway, see sig ..

You know its little details like that to me that highlight the vast gulf between a sociopath and a normal pro social person:
can you imagine having the murder of your three year old daughter fresh in your mind...knowing she's laying in the mud like roadkill where you left her and you put on a Tshirt with her face on it .....and then pause to tie a little coochy knot to highlight your trim little figure.
Can a normal person with a soul's mind even go there?
There is something there that is so of the essence of Evil its like walking up to a precipice looking over and getting vertigo just trying to come to grips with it.

One trait of a sociopath:
Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Her "have you seen me" shirt has bothered me from the beginning. It was so unapologetically advertising herself as a good mom. Anyway, see sig ..

If the shirt fits, wear it! :mad:

(For some reason, my quote didn't pick up the pic of the shirt...it fits!)

hello i am new here and is usually a lurker. i think they should charge all those who claimed to have saw caylee with obstruction of an investigation. it was all lies and prevented le from doing their jobs.:mad:

Am i wrong in thinking that these people could have really meant to do well? I agree that some people probably wanted their 15 minutes of fame, but I think the majority wanted to help. I'd ratter be safe than sorry. If I'd had a doubt, I would have called LE. That is what people were suppose to do and LE was suppose to sort them out and follow the credible ones... That's how they can find people who are missing... IMO

Am i wrong in thinking that these people could have really meant to do well? I agree that some people probably wanted their 15 minutes of fame, but I think the majority wanted to help. I'd ratter be safe than sorry. If I'd had a doubt, I would have called LE. That is what people were suppose to do and LE was suppose to sort them out and follow the credible ones... That's how they can find people who are missing... IMO

The fact is, as adorable as Caylee was, she looked like ALOT of 2-3 year old toddlers with brown hair. I can't fault people who honestly thought that they saw her. The ones you have to watch out for are the ones who say "she said her name was Caylee Marie Anthony 3 times." Really-did you get a license plate #? No. Did you get a picture of the adult with her? No. Did you call the security guard/police officer/manager/somebody? No. How long ago was this? Over a couple of days, over a week. over a couple of weeks? Why?
People-Keep looking for our missing kids!!! But, be responsible and use common sense!! Thanks-Rant over!!:rolleyes:

I can't remember where I saw it on the internet today, one of the major news sources (like Fox Orlando or orlandosentinel.com), but they showed video from outside the home. Inside the home someone was holding up a device that was flashing an orange light and the media said it was most likely a device that is looking for planted bugs inside the home. You can clearly see this on the video.
Now, IF the family is so innocent, why are they acting sketchy about what LE hears them talking about in the home?!!! They ARE innocent right?! They have nothing to hide, just like there daughter doesn't, RIGHT??? What seems wrong with this picture????

I can't remember where I saw it on the internet today, one of the major news sources (like Fox Orlando or orlandosentinel.com), but they showed video from outside the home. Inside the home someone was holding up a device that was flashing an orange light and the media said it was most likely a device that is looking for planted bugs inside the home. You can clearly see this on the video.
Now, IF the family is so innocent, why are they acting sketchy about what LE hears them talking about in the home?!!! They ARE innocent right?! They have nothing to hide, just like there daughter doesn't, RIGHT??? What seems wrong with this picture????
Here is more info for you:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76506&highlight=surveillance

If there were surveillance devices planted in my home I would want to know about it, whether or not I was guilty of anything!

This rant is for KC, who I know can't read this now.
Ok you said you were protecting your family and little Caylee. That you would tell everything when Caylee came home. Caylee came home and it is time you spoke. You need to tell everyone about these killers of your child. You have no one left to protect. Your parents have guards most of the time now, they are in no danger. Caylee is in no more danger. Time to put up or shut up, or it will prove you are protecting the kidnappers and killers of your child. I do not know of any mother who would not do anything to find justice for their child.
-----------
Thank you all, for letting me rant. I know everything KC said was a lie. No, I do not believe any of the Zanny the Nanny took her with her evil sister, and her sisters two little children(strange kidnap crew). I am hoping someone in KC's family might see this, and think it is a good time to go to the jail and ask the hard questions, and if not, then to tell KC what they really think. I really don't think that will happen either. This is just sad.

From the secret conception of little CAYLEE to death and discovery of CAYLEE's tiny body.........the story is so BIZARRE!!! I feel the ending of this whole story and trial will be also...............for some very odd feeling, I feel suicide for CA/GA...........does anyone else have this feeling??? Is anyone watching them for signs of suicide prevention?
does any psychic or astrology have info?
like in Trenton's case mom died before telling the story to anyone. Kc won't ever tell truth and won't do suicide IMO, but others???

Well considering this is my first post, I thought what better place to post then in the GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST thread.

This whole case has really drew me in. I had never before been so involved with a case as to where I found myself obsessing and thinking, not to mention talking about it to anyone who will listen.

I'm baffeled. What the heck happened to this poor little girl? I think to myself my god I hope she didn't SUFFER. I hope she went peacefully, I hope there was no fear in her as she was living the last moments of her short life. That is what gets me, that is what breaks my heart.

There are so many twists and turns in this case it makes me wonder if we will get to the truth one day. Why hasn't Casey realized, Hey you know what... I'm caught, I'm already in jail... Why not just tell them what happened? I mean come on already??? Your gonna stick to this story about some made up person that we already know that don't exisit. You can pull every single ZG and show pictures to her and she would still say nope not her... Shes a compulsive liar, pathological liar...

I hope she rots in jail. I bet she looks like total crap by now... which she should. I am in no way in favor of the death penalty, but there she was out partying and having a grand old time... while her baby lay in a garbage bag.

Breaks my heart.

I'm done now. I'm so glad to finally be able to have a forum where I can express my thoughts. The last forum I was on, was wayyyy too clicky for me. Hopefully I find this one different.

I'm ticked off... so fair warning!

I am so tired of people using this child's case to further their agenda. Case in point: a psychic team has now posted a video that people are eating up without knowing the facts. This group's "cadaver dogs" were long outed for not being certified dogs (that is why they didn't hit on a body), but people are now using the video to question LE's cadaver dogs. The video now has people questioning LE's handling of the search in the place Caylee was found... it is NOT right that this group is taking claim for knowing where Caylee was back in August and it isn't right that people are letting this group undermine their view of how LE has handled the case. LE deserves nothing but respect for their hard work... not to be undermined by this group of charlatans.

I am sorry if this isn't appropriate, but I am so mad right now... if enough people believe this group, it could screw with the trial. THAT IS WRONG!

I am so tired of people using this child's case to further their agenda. Case in point: a psychic team has now posted a video that people are eating up without knowing the facts. This group's "cadaver dogs" were long outed for not being certified dogs (that is why they didn't hit on a body), but people are now using the video to question LE's cadaver dogs. The video now has people questioning LE's handling of the search in the place Caylee was found... it is NOT right that this group is taking claim for knowing where Caylee was back in August and it isn't right that people are letting this group undermine their view of how LE has handled the case. LE deserves nothing but respect for their hard work... not to be undermined by this group of charlatans.

I am sorry if this isn't appropriate, but I am so mad right now... if enough people believe this group, it could screw with the trial. THAT IS WRONG!

I'm so glad you posted this. I had never heard of this group of psychics before this case, and was trying to determine the certification of their so-called "cadaver" dogs. Thank you for the info.

Dont worry it wont :blowkiss:Anyone can buy a cadaver dog doesnt make it a good search dog:) The handler and the dog have to be well trained:) Trust me this doesnt prove anything:)

My rants of the day - I'm mad that JB is still saying that KC is innocent and the rest of us don't know half of everything about this case.

I would like to tell him that actually no matter what lies KC is continually producing as days go by, I do know that she went on with her life just as soon as Caylee was gone. What real mother could have their child missing even one hour without panicking? Have you ever been in a store and the parents and child get separated for a moment? They usually go crazy until they find the kid.

I'm mad that he (JB) went on TV last night and complained that HE wasn't the one to tell KC the news. The jail followed their protocol that a chaplain would tell the next of kin, not the laywer. So JB goes into a tirade that they were so unprofessional and were a joke. Guess he was angry because he didn't get to hug KC while he told her - you know he's not allowed to touch her anymore when he visits - but he probably could have gotten some free "sympathy" hugs in while doing that.

I would like to tell GA that it is painfully obvious that he is CA's puppet. As a former cop he KNEW what he should have done. And why are all of them so afraid of CA anyway?

I would like to tell CA her spins were so maddening and obvious that her credibility is 0 now (at least with me).

I would like to tell LA he started out good, then drank the kool aid and went to the dark side. Ripping down the memorial was a mean thing to do to those of us who cared about HIS niece.

Of course my rants will change as soon as I hear more news!

After this I'm giving myself a 24hr timeout. If the mods dont ban me, I'll back anyway ;) (I can hear the cheers already lol.)

What I will say before I log out, is I am beyond frustrated at using my time going back over the docs looking for things I knew werent there anyway, after having read them repeatedly. I do this when members state 'facts' that they claim are in the docs without ever backing it up with a link or pg number.

Over the last few weeks when posts have been stated as fact, and I question it because I cannot find the 'fact' in any of the docs, I have asked for a page number for confirmation, and its not given.

Because people cant be bothered to go back and find it? If you cant even remember where you read it, how can you rely on your memory of what you think you read? Anyway, thanks, 'cause I have spent at least 6 hours this week looking for things that weren't there.....Because I am trying to do the right thing and keep my focus on facts.
All I'm after is the truth, since KC wont talk. We will never get to the truth if we are not on target with our understanding of the facts.

I think that if we are stating opinions we need to make that clear. If we are stating something as fact, it needs to be backed up somehow .
If we can take the time to post about a particular issue, surely we have time to search out the docs where it was read?
Our memories are not always reliable, but the docs, vids, and audio files are.
I'm guilty of misreading things myself. When I read the forensics report wrong, I went back over it, and learnt how important it is to reread everything at least twice. Missing a single word can change the entire meaning of something.
And after one person says it, it gets repeated by another, and another, and then most of the forum trusts it as fact because so many people are saying it.

I love this forum. (in case you hadnt notice my daily presence ;))I love that there are so many different perspectives and opinions. But its driving me crazy that this is going on.
Isnt it our role as sleuthes to seperate fact from fiction,and not perpetuate inaccurate info?
The only reason I am here, and why I am so deperately seraching for the truth is Caylee .This little angel deserves to have the truth established on her behalf, after all the awful lies that have been told by her mom.

bellababycaylee-1.jpg

CayleeMarie2.jpg

RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED AND BOLDED BY ME
Why didn't any of the reporters ask

"in GENERAL, not specific to this case, how long does it take a human body to decompose? in and out of water?"

CNN (National) News answered that question today. I was amazed by the answer and wrote it down verbatim, intending to post it here sometime. This is an exact quote:

"A forensics expert tells Local 6 that it would have only taken two weeks for a child's body to completely skeletonize during a typical Florida summer. So even if the body would have been discovered back in August, it's likely a cause of death would still be hard to determine, especially since it's believed the child's mother, Casey, dumped the body back in June."

Note to Butwhatif, I totally understand and appreciate your desire for facts to be stated and referenced, but in this case I can't provide a link. However, I recorded the program and have accurately transcribed it here.

I changed the words to this song a little:
Bgs : I started a joke"
"I started a Lie"
I took a life, which started the whole word Crying, Oh but I didn't see, that the lie was on me..
I started to lie which started the whole world watching, oh if I'd only seen that the lie was on me.
I looked at the sky, running my hands over my eyes, and I fell out of bed hurting my head from things I had said.
Til I finally died, which started the whole world living, oh If I'd only seen that the lie was on me.

Cindy Anthony has been collecting money by False Pretenses for a missing child that is clearly deceased. Caylee Anthony is worth more to the Anthony family missing, than dead. Because the Anthony’s have collected money in a pattern of organized activity, and each collection of donations is felonious-it is a pattern of Racketeering Activity, a Violation of state and Federal laws, civil as well as criminal.

Lamar Lawson, State Attorney for Orange County has been made aware the public wants the Anthony’s arrested for as many counts of collecting donations under false pretenses as possible, and RICO charges as well. Since Lee Anthony is the “suspected” conduit-due to a conflict with Cindy Anthony filing for bankruptcy and George Anthony’s SSI or disability claims, needing to stay financial vacuous-Lee should also be implicated. Huffington Chronicle
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TISHU2LG6MO3T7B6E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member