Lee Has An Attorney! REVISIT OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is absolutely "scared", he is hiding something or does not want to answer LE's questions. "Gimme Immunity!!.

Also, maybe the best reason is for self protection. Remember, "from day one", KC has been pointing the blame around. CA has done more than her share, of placing blame on innocent people, for Ex: Zanny, Amy, Jesse, Tony and the list goes on and on. Do you think Momma wouldn't throw son Lee under the bus to save KC? I believe they (CA & GA and LA) have somewhat parted ways, as LA became quite scarse a few months ago.

O/T What pissed me off, well, one of the things, is LA rudely removing the flowers, teddy bears and memorial made to Caylee out of love and concern.

I hate to say one thing and I hope you'll all understand why I'm saying it. Brother had a "moment" with that memorial, no doubt. People do make mistakes. He, like his father, is trying to protect his mother. The men in this family do tend to do that and have a pattern for such behavior in what's been reported to LE.

IMO, I'd urge those who haven't reviewed LA's statement transcript to police to do so again. Between he and his father, away from the grandmother, they were most cooperative with LE. I have included both links below - I think, IMO, it's most important not to forget what they tried to do away from the eyes of the matriarch in that family.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony july24.pdf

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01 Lee Anthony July 29, 2008.pdf

I hate to say one thing and I hope you'll all understand why I'm saying it. Brother had a "moment" with that memorial, no doubt. People do make mistakes. He, like his father, is trying to protect his mother. The men in this family do tend to do that and have a pattern for such behavior in what's been reported to LE.

IMO, I'd urge those who haven't reviewed LA's statement transcript to police to do so again. Between he and his father, away from the grandmother, they were most cooperative with LE. I have included both links below - I think, IMO, it's most important not to forget what they tried to do away from the eyes of the matriarch in that family.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony july24.pdf

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01 Lee Anthony July 29, 2008.pdf

I'm still defending Lee, myself. I don't think he had anything to do with this. I think he was trying to help, and really believed he could get Casey to open up. He seemed to be trying to play along with her in the visits, to try to get more info from her. My opinion, his main motive was to try and prevent his mother from going over the deep end. His 'disappearing act', IMO, was because he was fed up over the whole situation, including his mother's bizarre antics.
Just the way I see it, Lee is not guilty of anything, he has been trying to play both ends, and now he is very angry (and I probably would be, too) by all the grief he is getting in the press. He has lost his niece, I think he realized this some time ago, his family is falling apart, and his life will never be the same again. I feel for the guy.
Lanie

Many posters on this thread have said, in one form or another, "Lawyering up is what Guilty people do, not innocent ones..."

Basic statistics would prove this wrong in a heartbeat. How many people go to court for one reason or another? And, as in this case, that causes several ancillary witnesses to engage their own attorneys. And, generally speaking, there is usually only one person found guilty (sometimes, not even that one person).

Think about it . . . Not only guilty people hire lawyers. And add to that, if that were true we wouldn't even have to go to trial. We could just send anyone who hires legal representatives straight to jail. The more I think about it, the more I'm lovin' this idea!!! :crosseyed:

I agree he's hiding something..just not of incestual nature...just think hes a creepy guy who has a bad case of "Little Man syndrome"....he may have participated in the after death..I doubt it. I think KC & CA told him what happened (accidential)...but not to sound harsh, he appears to be another example of the fine parenting Momma & Poppa A did...he's late 20's, no real direction, no college, no goals he working towards (e.g; junior partner trying to make partner in CPA, law, etc)..really appears to have "no sense of urgency"..I think he's a an opportunist who has spent alot of his life waiting for KC's mistakes then saying "lookie me mom and dad...how good I am..etc" He's eating up the role of the "solver" and "big man on campus"

No doubt he loved Caylee...I'll give him that.

My bold. Granted, we have not heard everything from LE but who do we KNOW had DNA testing? The three A;s and JG... of those 4 we know 2 are absolutely NOT the father. Maybe, but I think it would have leaked, (JMHO) someone else was tested and we haven't heard yet.... but maybe it's one of those 2.

That is not a proven fact. I know it has been quoted many times on this board, but it just is not accurate. I posted a link earlier to show that was not accurate at all.

Many times in a matriarchal family, the father is the perp because of his powerlessness in the family structure. It is a crime of power, not sex many times.

I agree with this, 100%. It is my experience, as a licensed psychologist, that very few women lie about incest. Matter of fact it re-victimizes women to say that.

Her anger towards Cindy may come from the fact that CA refused to believe her.

Yes, she does lie but why lie about that "for sympathy?" When you look at it closer I think it's humiliating to tell that story.

Hyper-sexuality, dis-associative response to trauma(losing her child) all of these things are often symptoms seen in SA victims.

Only God, knows the truth...

I agree he's hiding something..just not of incestual nature...just think hes a creepy guy who has a bad case of "Little Man syndrome"....he may have participated in the after death..I doubt it. I think KC & CA told him what happened (accidential)...but not to sound harsh, he appears to be another example of the fine parenting Momma & Poppa A did...he's late 20's, no real direction, no college, no goals he working towards (e.g; junior partner trying to make partner in CPA, law, etc)..really appears to have "no sense of urgency"..I think he's a an opportunist who has spent alot of his life waiting for KC's mistakes then saying "lookie me mom and dad...how good I am..etc" He's eating up the role of the "solver" and "big man on campus"

I need to add more foil to my tin hat, because you read my mind. This is exactly how I view LA.

I need to add more foil to my tin hat, because you read my mind. This is exactly how I view LA.

Yes, on top of that, he's in a "creepy" vs "creepy big criminal" situation, too.

It's that syndrome wherein the evil-doing child gets much more attention and pampering, more emotional and financial support, than the one who isn't as capable of exaggerated wrong-doing.
He may outwardly support her but inwardly resent this status quo.

I do believe LA is absolutely,hiding something.

(SNIPPED)

I don't know LA and I will not call him any names: He certainly did not give me any reason to think he is a bad guy.
However: his communications with his sister such as the high five, and once in a jail visit, I seem to remember her saying things that seemed like code to me. I don't have the time to go find that jail visit.
That made me think that either Lee helped her place the package somewhere or, he knew where it is and kept an eye on it - in the hope that nobody will find it till the body is so decomposed that it will give little if any information at all.

Had they found that bag in August at the first sighting for the meter readier I believe they would have gotten far more information from their findings.

But I think Lee needed a lawyer because he knew far more then we all think.
So did her parents.

This family has hired criminal attorneys!!! to represent them. Why does public opinion keep wanting to give the A's benefit of the doubt. It may be politically correct but realistically it is in our face that once again things with that family are so skewed.

Yes just another dysfunctional family like millions of other families.
This does not mean they harmed anyone at all.
Seems to me only Casey Harmed her kid and they are all trying to save her.
Public opinion is just that = opinion; While everyone has an opinion NOBODY knows exactly what they would do if God forbid they were faced with a Casey in their family. Skewed family is still sticking together because that is what family's do.
I don't know what I would do; but I know I would not throw any family member under any bus, not even a toy bus.

I think Lee needed an attorney. I also wonder what he knows regarding Caylee's paternity.
I have wondered the same thing. Dr. G stated that the identification was obtained from nuclear DNA - I know that that can also be used to establish paternity from both parents. Mitochondrial DNA can only establish paternity from one's maternal heritage. I wonder if LE has looked into KC's claim of LA's sexual abuse of her?

I also think it's a red flag when a man acts unkindly to an animal. Such as dumping a dogs water dish out on a hot day. Then stealing the dish and throwing it in the garbage. I would not let a man like that near my children, no way, no how.

Where did this come from? Link? I missed this!

If this is true, I have a MAJOR problem with any person who mistreats any animal. Be cruel to a helpless animal, beware, this person is not to be trusted and is most likely dangerous! My opinion....

That dog incident was not Lee's finest hour. The whole episode was obnoxious, but my interpretation was he was saying: "I don't want you and your dog to get comfortable here... as a matter of fact, get out. Don't bring your stuff or your dog's stuff to MY house.'' Like that. I'm sure Lee knew the dog wouldn't die of dehydration. He just wanted the owner to leave and take her "little dog too!"

This is the first and last time I'll ever defend LA. lol.

True, but father/daughter and brother/sister incest (sexual abuse) is less common in matriarchal families.

ETA: For the record, I don't believe she was sexually abused. Don't you find it interesting that none of her female friends mentioned tales of abuse? IMO, telling her bf's that she was abused was a foolish ploy by a foolish young woman to gain sympathy. Nothing more.

Bolded by nomoresorrow: Good point. As a SAS myself, I'm the last person who ever wants to deny someone's claim of SA but because of the controversy here on WS's, I went back over all of the documents pertaining to this issue because I needed to see for myself the entire context in which KC made these claims. That was one of the things that struck me, there was no mention of any disclosure along these lines to any of her ff's. Based upon everything that I have read in the documents released so far, I'm comfortable stating that I do not believe KC's claims of SA by either GA or by LA.

Thank you for the link! I somehow missed it at the time.

I can see both sides of the story here. Girl is right about her wording on the sign..

I am not sure if shere she was sitting was on city, community or private property. I think she would have been better off sitting on the street with her sign. Lee asked her to move and she didn't.

Now, he did make a fool of himself, bad enough wrestling with the sign and disposing of the sign on a neighbors garbage can (not too bright), but then the dog bowl and water incident was really stupid! But then, ya know, what else would one expect from one of the A's??

I also think it's a red flag when a man acts unkindly to an animal. Such as dumping a dogs water dish out on a hot day. Then stealing the dish and throwing it in the garbage. I would not let a man like that near my children, no way, no how.

He gives me the creeps. He seems to be overly angry and cruel. Something about him seems dangerous. It's like a red flag waving "Beware, there is something to fear here":waitasec: JMO

I agree with this, 100%. It is my experience, as a licensed psychologist, that very few women lie about incest. Matter of fact it re-victimizes women to say that.

Her anger towards Cindy may come from the fact that CA refused to believe her.

Yes, she does lie but why lie about that "for sympathy?" When you look at it closer I think it's humiliating to tell that story.

Hyper-sexuality, dis-associative response to trauma(losing her child) all of these things are often symptoms seen in SA victims.

Only God, knows the truth...

the only proof any SA happened is from the words of a sociopath liar. no other evidence exists.

True, but father/daughter and brother/sister incest (sexual abuse) is less common in matriarchal families.

ETA: For the record, I don't believe she was sexually abused. Don't you find it interesting that none of her female friends mentioned tales of abuse? IMO, telling her bf's that she was abused was a foolish ploy by a foolish young woman to gain sympathy. Nothing more.
Would it gain her sympathy? I would think most young men would be shallow and possibly not take that information well.

I'm lost.....How did this go from .."Lee Hires a Lawyer"

To speculation of Rape, Incest & Kiddie *advertiser censored*....?
Reasons he may need one? I missed the kiddie *advertiser censored*, guess I should have read closer. :bang:

My highlight in red^. I'm not willing to give him that unless he tells what he knows now. I have to wonder, if he did love her, why he hasn't already? What makes you so sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa