Lee Has An Attorney! REVISIT OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say one thing and I hope you'll all understand why I'm saying it. Brother had a "moment" with that memorial, no doubt. People do make mistakes. He, like his father, is trying to protect his mother. The men in this family do tend to do that and have a pattern for such behavior in what's been reported to LE.

IMO, I'd urge those who haven't reviewed LA's statement transcript to police to do so again. Between he and his father, away from the grandmother, they were most cooperative with LE. I have included both links below - I think, IMO, it's most important not to forget what they tried to do away from the eyes of the matriarch in that family.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony july24.pdf

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01 Lee Anthony July 29, 2008.pdf

what bothers me about this assumption, is that GA didn't want LA to know he was with LE, spilling his guts. If they were in on it together, why the secrecy?

the only proof any SA happened is from the words of a sociopath liar. no other evidence exists.

I think we may very well find out whether or not your statement has any validity. Personally, I think LA retained counsel in large part because his "little secret" is about to come out.

I have wondered the same thing. Dr. G stated that the identification was obtained from nuclear DNA - I know that that can also be used to establish paternity from both parents. Mitochondrial DNA can only establish paternity from one's maternal heritage. I wonder if LE has looked into KC's claim of LA's sexual abuse of her?

KC didn't say KA had sex with her, or chronically sexually abused her. She said he tried to touch her, once, in middle school. She also said three other guys were Caylee's father, who weren't.

Kiomara said she met the father, and he was just another one of KCs guys. "Tall, slim and quiet."

If there was anything to that, other than a rumor started by sexually overheated imaginations, LE would likely have KC and LA up on charges for incest.

Get a grip, folks! LE obviously believes a sociopath killed her kid, so she could party hearty. With no nasty sexual dynamics, other than KC 's muscal beds.

Now, who wants to tell me these rumors would be SO compelling if KC was old and ugly?

I think we may very well find out whether or not your statement has any validity. Personally, I think LA retained counsel in large part because his "little secret" is about to come out.

Or, because he's part of a family under investigation, that will soon be going to court.

right. Maybe there actually will be some real evidence that will emerge, and not just the words of a known sociopath liar.

Reasons he may need one? I missed the kiddie *advertiser censored*, guess I should have read closer. :bang:

How about, because the family has to testify in a murder case?

What? No allegations that the meter reader is Caylee's father? How about someone high and secret on the utilities commission?

Would it gain her sympathy? I would think most young men would be shallow and possibly not take that information well.

Or, it would excite them. Like it seems to excite people who repeat it, endlessly, ignoring the science.

This family has hired criminal attorneys!!! to represent them. Why does public opinion keep wanting to give the A's benefit of the doubt. It may be politically correct but realistically it is in our face that once again things with that family are so skewed.

Then, please let us know why they are not being considered for any charges except maybe obstructing the investigation.

I don't care for that family, myself. But, let's see some posts to substantiate all these rumored criminal behaviors, please.

Yep. That's what I'm thinking, as well.

I haven't really bought in to the "LA dad" theory. But I do wonder what he thought about KC's remarks in the last doc dump about him making sexual advances towards KC. That would be enough for me to hire a lawyer!!

I also wonder why no one in the A family (or lawyers) has addressed the allegations of abuse and incest, yet. The rumors of LA being the dad have been out there for a while.

Rumors of EVERYBODY being the dad.

My bold. Granted, we have not heard everything from LE but who do we KNOW had DNA testing? The three A;s and JG... of those 4 we know 2 are absolutely NOT the father. Maybe, but I think it would have leaked, (JMHO) someone else was tested and we haven't heard yet.... but maybe it's one of those 2.

Why one of those two? Kiomara said KC had eight boyfriends, at the time.

Why do you suppose LE is not pursuing Caylee's paternity, folks? Maybe it's the Police Commissioner?

I agree with this, 100%. It is my experience, as a licensed psychologist, that very few women lie about incest. Matter of fact it re-victimizes women to say that.

Her anger towards Cindy may come from the fact that CA refused to believe her.

Yes, she does lie but why lie about that "for sympathy?" When you look at it closer I think it's humiliating to tell that story.

Hyper-sexuality, dis-associative response to trauma(losing her child) all of these things are often symptoms seen in SA victims.

Only God, knows the truth...

And, sociopaths lie about everything.

He gives me the creeps. He seems to be overly angry and cruel. Something about him seems dangerous. It's like a red flag waving "Beware, there is something to fear here":waitasec: JMO

I think he's a jerk, myself. Not scary, but a definate jerk.

So, you are a licensed clinical psychologist? Which state?

It is not an obsession for me, but appears to be for you because you keep justifying and rationalizing their behaviors to make them fit a profile which does not exist. It does not exist because this profile is one of generational evil. . I guess we will have to wait and see how it turns out in the end.

I don't dismiss anything with this family . They are not dysfunctional, but evil and there is a big difference. Sex is usually a large part of the family structure when you see this type of generational evil.

So, how about posting some evidence? Not, I'm sure he's the father, something with some science in it?

Dominant women do initiate incestual contact. Especially mothers against sons. I would imagine a sociopathic would. They want what they want when they want it and they use sex as a tool.

Personally, IDK if Casey's claim about abuse is true. She lies alot.

In that case, KC would have molested LA. That's a little more believable, to me. But, I still don't see any evidence. Just rumors.

Yes, on top of that, he's in a "creepy" vs "creepy big criminal" situation, too.

It's that syndrome wherein the evil-doing child gets much more attention and pampering, more emotional and financial support, than the one who isn't as capable of exaggerated wrong-doing.
He may outwardly support her but inwardly resent this status quo.

Yep. Totally on the money.
He's had many opportunities to satnd above this..yet he keeps inserting himself in the news.

(snipped)... this profile is one of generational evil. . I guess we will have to wait and see how it turns out in the end.

I don't dismiss anything with this family . They are not dysfunctional, but evil and there is a big difference. Sex is usually a large part of the family structure when you see this type of generational evil.

Generational evil? I know the concept, but what do you mean about the A's having generational evil? Have there been other murders in the family?

Yep. Totally on the money.
He's had many opportunities to satnd above this..yet he keeps inserting himself in the news.

Hmmm..the very longstanding threads with titles like "Where's Lee?" don't seem to verify that he kept inserting himself in the news. In fact, he's been rather quiet for a while now in terms of putting himself in the public light.

That dog incident was not Lee's finest hour. The whole episode was obnoxious, but my interpretation was he was saying: "I don't want you and your dog to get comfortable here... as a matter of fact, get out. Don't bring your stuff or your dog's stuff to MY house.'' Like that. I'm sure Lee knew the dog wouldn't die of dehydration. He just wanted the owner to leave and take her "little dog too!"
(snip)

I agree with you. I would not like it one bit if someone parked themselves on the sidewalk (or near) of my house (even if that person is legally ok being there). He looks like an angry idiot, sure, but he's just trying to get the woman to leave (and take her dog). He's trying to get her belongings off of what he considers to be his parents's property.

I think this episode is totally inconsequential for anything relevant to the case. It certainly has nothing to do with the reasons Lee may have sought legal counsel.

I agree with you. I would not like it one bit if someone parked themselves on the sidewalk (or near) of my house (even if that person is legally ok being there). He looks like an angry idiot, sure, but he's just trying to get the woman to leave (and take her dog). He's trying to get her belongings off of what he considers to be his parents's property.

I think this episode is totally inconsequential for anything relevant to the case. It certainly has nothing to do with the reasons Lee may have sought legal counsel.

With the way the protesters behaved, and just the fact that there were protesters, it's not reasonable to expect that the A's wouldn't react. If mobs of nasty people were outside my home yelling vicious things while I was worried about whether my granddaughter was still alive and if my daughter might be a murderer, I wouldn't be serving tea and cookies either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member