Lee Has An Attorney! REVISIT OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee took the dog's water & bowl threw the water away & threw the bowl into the neighbor's garbage. Dogs get dehydrated more quickly than humans do & can be very ill. Lee is such a XXXXX picking on women & children. He was pissed because the sign said 'I wouldn't let my dog go missing for 31days'. I would not either,but then I love God's creatures & I am grateful for my dog and my children & my granddaughter. I wouldn't try to starve, dehydrate or murder any of them.But then, there are many people like me.

Not trying to argue the point, I just stated my opinion.

It would have best served the dog to have been left at home on a hot day and not brought along as a prop.

That's all :)

Brini, Liars do occasionally tell the truth. Even Scott Peterson when he said, "I lost my wife, this will be my first Christmas without her".
Casey told the truth when she said Caylee was close. Why would she lie about sexual abuse? It would explain her promiscuous behavior. I think Casey lied when she said the father died to deflect attention.

There are any number of psychiatric diseases in which promiscuity plays a part.
I would ask that posters stop already with the sexual abuse accusations. If you haven't been a victim, you don't know how baseless claims can make it hard for real victims to be believed.

LA does not want to do or say anything that will help LE put his sister away for life. He doesn't know the law and he was asked to give DNA, fingerprints and probably some more interviews. So, he got a lawyer. I don't think he is Caylee's father and I don't think he is involved in any way with Caylee's death or disposal.

Since he was said to have approached his sister, he needs someone to defend him when that comes out at trial. It is a horrible accusation that she leveled at her own brother to her boyfriends. He isn't going to let KC drag him down with her.

He does not want to harm her defense, but he will defend himself against her.
Many posters on this thread have said, in one form or another, "Lawyering up is what Guilty people do, not innocent ones..."

Basic statistics would prove this wrong in a heartbeat. How many people go to court for one reason or another? And, as in this case, that causes several ancillary witnesses to engage their own attorneys. And, generally speaking, there is usually only one person found guilty (sometimes, not even that one person).
Think about it . . . Not only guilty people hire lawyers. And add to that, if that were true we wouldn't even have to go to trial. We could just send anyone who hires legal representatives straight to jail. The more I think about it, the more I'm lovin' this idea!!! :crosseyed:

A policeman called me on the phone. He wanted to talk to my daughter. I freaked, went to school to get her, and called a lawyer. The lieutenant was not happy when I showed up with my daughter AND a lawyer but screw him. Turns out these kids vandalized some golf carts and one of them named my daughter as a participant. She was 75 miles away that night at my mom's house. What if she had not been? There was no way that I'd ever not have representation.

LA hiring an attorney:
doesn't mean LA did anything
doesn't mean LA knows anything
He does know his sister and for that reason alone if I were him I'd hire an attorney.

KC lies when she opens her mouth and says nothing. She lies because she can.Her back is against the wall, can you imagine the vile stuff she'll spew? The stuff will be flying far and wide.

If I had met her and talked to her 1 time I'd hire a lawyer.

He gives me the creeps. He seems to be overly angry and cruel. Something about him seems dangerous. It's like a red flag waving "Beware, there is something to fear here":waitasec: JMO

My highlight in red^. I'm not willing to give him that unless he tells what he knows now. I have to wonder, if he did love her, why he hasn't already? What makes you so sure?

How do you know he hasn't told what he knows? KC has been indicted for murdering her daughter. LA may well have given evidence. A grand jury hearing is usually sequestered, so no one knows what was said. No one knows what he told the police. The LE have not released everything.

Here's the entire video, his behavior is disgusting.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17441792/index.html

He started off trying to be reasonable. If someone was sitting in your front yard holding up a sign like that, would you be annoyed-I would. KC was the one who kept quiet about Caylee. When CA got wind, she called 911. If the protester wanted to hold up a sign, she should have done it where KC is being held not at the Anthony's home.

And I see it as LA picked on someone because he could. You never saw LA or GA going after some of the big dudes out there. They went after women and in one case a dog. Big character flaws!
Yep, you're right about that one.... and I bet before it's all over, it's going to come out that there's been some abuse going one with KC...which may 'splain why he is all lawyered up now... (not to mention the parents). That's no excuse for what she did to that precious child.

Why does someone have to be a licensed clinical psychologist to state his or her opinion regarding Lee's behavior? Psychologists don't have all of the answers, no matter how many cases they study or patients they treat imo. Many people on here rely on personal experiences when discussing this case, which can bring a lot of insight. Again, jmo.

Because the poster stated that s/he is a licensed psychologist.

My next question would have been, "What speciality?"

There are any number of psychiatric diseases in which promiscuity plays a part.
I would ask that posters stop already with the sexual abuse accusations. If you haven't been a victim, you don't know how baseless claims can make it hard for real victims to be believed.

A policeman called me on the phone. He wanted to talk to my daughter. I freaked, went to school to get her, and called a lawyer. The lieutenant was not happy when I showed up with my daughter AND a lawyer but screw him. Turns out these kids vandalized some golf carts and one of them named my daughter as a participant. She was 75 miles away that night at my mom's house. What if she had not been? There was no way that I'd ever not have representation.

LA hiring an attorney:
doesn't mean LA did anything
doesn't mean LA knows anything
He does know his sister and for that reason alone if I were him I'd hire an attorney.

KC lies when she opens her mouth and says nothing. She lies because she can.Her back is against the wall, can you imagine the vile stuff she'll spew? The stuff will be flying far and wide.

If I had met her and talked to her 1 time I'd hire a lawyer.

How do you know he hasn't told what he knows? KC has been indicted for murdering her daughter. LA may well have given evidence. A grand jury hearing is usually sequestered, so no one knows what was said. No one knows what he told the police. The LE have not released everything.

He started off trying to be reasonable. If someone was sitting in your front yard holding up a sign like that, would you be annoyed-I would. KC was the one who kept quiet about Caylee. When CA got wind, she called 911. If the protester wanted to hold up a sign, she should have done it where KC is being held not at the Anthony's home.

Great post!

She was not on the A's property. The A's do not own the property from the inside of the sidewalk on out.

I just spent some time reading the thread and two words spring to mind:
Witch Hunt.

None of the A's are especially sympathetic characters, but to read people actually entertaining the idea that Lee is that father of Caylee based on an interview from Jesse that stated Casey told this story of being victimized IIRC-the flames of which have been fanned by Leonard ...has me shakin my head.

Even the poor meter reader who did us all the favor of finding her body has an attorney. Look at how the life of ZFG is in shambles....

People are building this family up to be some kind of Caligula inspired fantasy-this is middle class Orlando people. Where a spoiled, overly indulged young mother murdered her child because she couldnt have the life she thought she wanted....and because this whole family operated on the principal of "what happens on Hopespring stays on Hopespring" there is a very real possibility that she will take them all down with her...in the end perhaps that is her goal.

:confused:

This is just my opinion but early on in the case I think Lee was actually trying find out what happened to Caylee even though he had his doubts about his sister's story.

During one of the jailhouse phone calls Lee even shows his disbelief when KC tells him about "switching the sim card" & thats the reason she doesn't have Zanny's number.

I think he supported KC up until the last document dump & he read that his little sister KC was accusing him of trying to "Touch" her.

After he read that I think he said the Hell with her & dropped out of sight. I have my doubts about everything KC says so how can I give any credence to her story that Lee tried to "touch" her.

And I see it as LA picked on someone because he could. You never saw LA or GA going after some of the big dudes out there. They went after women and in one case a dog. Big character flaws!

Lee didn't go after the dog. He never touched the dog. I'd go after a person before I'd go after a St. Bernard. :eek:

Witch Hunt.

None of the A's are especially sympathetic characters, but to read people actually entertaining the idea that Lee is that father of Caylee based on an interview from Jesse that stated Casey told this story of being victimized IIRC-the flames of which have been fanned by Leonard ...has me shakin my head.

Even the poor meter reader who did us all the favor of finding her body has an attorney. Look at how the life of ZFG is in shambles....

People are building this family up to be some kind of Caligula inspired fantasy-this is middle class Orlando people. Where a spoiled, overly indulged young mother murdered her child because she couldnt have the life she thought she wanted....and because this whole family operated on the principal of "what happens on Hopespring stays on Hopespring" there is a very real possibility that she will take them all down with her...in the end perhaps that is her goal.

I heart you.

Lee didn't go after the dog. He never touched the dog. I'd go after a person before I'd go after a St. Bernard. :eek:

He took the dog's water. The dog wasn't there by choice and imo, it was twisted to punish the poor thing for what it's owner was doing.

So you are saying that anytime a Sociopath say's they have been raped we should ignore it???

WOW!

Perhaps not ignore it, but the accused should definitely be given the benefit of the doubt until there's evidence provided. (I realize this wasn't addressed to me, but I wanted to reply.)

She was not on the A's property. The A's do not own the property from the inside of the sidewalk on out.

So what? Harassment is harassment, whether the harasser (is that a word?) is 10 feet away or 10 feet and 1 inch away. No one is saying Lee was legally in the right, just that his actions are understandable.

He took the dog's water. The dog wasn't there by choice and imo, it was twisted to punish the poor thing for what it's owner was doing.

And there was no water to be found any place else in Orlando? The dog didn't look like a 'poor thing' to me, although I did feel sorry for him when his owner had him standing out there in the rain with no shelter.

Witch Hunt.

I *SO* agree with your "opinion". Thank you. :blowkiss:

Okay, I haven't caught up with a thread that moves very quickly, but how the heck did we get from "Lee hires an Attorney" to a St. Bernard?

So, KC is a sociopath. No shocker on any level whatsoever given her behaviour. I do not think this thread needs a debate with some posters of who knows that area. behaviour, or what should/should not be ignored. I humbly suggest that is taken up between themselves somewhere, but certainly not here on this board.

LA hired an attorney to protect himself. I think that is the smartest thing this man has chosen to do. This case is huge on every level. Media, public opinion, and personally. I do not have any issues with him doing this. I cannot imagine living under a microscope with the magnitude being so very high.

All this is IMVHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member