Dateline now 12-21-2008

amysmom

Reaction score
MSNBC..It's an updated version from a few weeks ago. It includes some of the original show (the A's) but will get into post-discovery.

Thanks, amysmom, even though I missed half.

please let those of us that missed it know what happened on the show. Who was on etc... etc.. thanks in advance!

MSNBC..It's an updated version from a few weeks ago. It includes some of the original show (the A's) but will get into post-discovery.

Got it recording, thanks!

I keep switching from Dateline to GR - GR is not on tonight (wonder why) and they have covered other stories as well. However,

in the Dateline coverage - that initial questioning at Universal where KC comes clean about not working there. I think and this is just my opinion after following this case from the very beginning - KC says "I know my mother will never forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself." THERE IT IS - that simple. I believe that is as close as we are ever going to get to a confession, but I do believe in her own twisted way that THAT was her confession.

please let those of us that missed it know what happened on the show. Who was on etc... etc.. thanks in advance!

The A's interview..CA totally believes the Zanny story, they are all in danger, CA would never hurt Caylee on purpose, there wasn't an accident either because she'd call 911 for sure, & GA talked about the GJ & how hard it was.

JG gave an interview but nothing we haven't heard before.

Someone (?) from LE revealing lots of evidence against KA.

Lots of clips of KA & LE the day she took them on the wild goose chase.

The searches, the MR, the discovery scene, the ME announcing it was Caylee.

This very bizarre mystery will continue for some time is how it ended.

I think and this is just my opinion after following this case from the very beginning - KC says "I know my mother will never forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself." THERE IT IS - that simple. I believe that is as close as we are ever going to get to a confession, but I do believe in her own twisted way that THAT was her confession.

snipped

That was my first thought the very first time I heard it & I bet it was the same for LE too.

snipped

That was my first thought the very first time I heard it & I bet it was the same for LE too.

Hi,
I am searching for a thread or not knowing how to post a new thread on WHO IS THE A's Private Investigator? They seem to bring him/her up quite a bit about information that he/she has that KC is telling the truth about all of her lies? I am wondering if we can start a new thread on this person and what do we know about him and his investigation? I am so confused on who this person is and where the heck is this information coming from?

I need this part of my thoughts satisfied? anyone?

Hi,
I am searching for a thread or not knowing how to post a new thread on WHO IS THE A's Private Investigator? They seem to bring him/her up quite a bit about information that he/she has that KC is telling the truth about all of her lies? I am wondering if we can start a new thread on this person and what do we know about him and his investigation? I am so confused on who this person is and where the heck is this information coming from?

I need this part of my thoughts satisfied? anyone?

Do a search for Dominic. That's his name, I believe.

The firm is D&A Investigations. Do a google search for the name--they're located in Longwood FL.

I keep switching from Dateline to GR - GR is not on tonight (wonder why) and they have covered other stories as well. However,

in the Dateline coverage - that initial questioning at Universal where KC comes clean about not working there. I think and this is just my opinion after following this case from the very beginning - KC says "I know my mother will never forgive me. I'm never going to forgive myself." THERE IT IS - that simple. I believe that is as close as we are ever going to get to a confession, but I do believe in her own twisted way that THAT was her confession.

I believe you are right on.

Call me crazy, but I think the staff at Dateline showed the INCORRECT area where the body was found, when they showed a brief arial of the Anthony home and the crime scene. They had circled a spot with houses...you could clearly see the wooded area was off to the right another 1.5 blocks or so......

I agree with your last comment, imo it is in her " backwards sort of way."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back